Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,037 members, 7,849,176 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please (4271 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Christonjnr(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Please health professionals in the house,i meet this particular girl 3yrs ago when i was in 4level in the university. Though she lied to me she was a virgin then,but i later realize it was a lie when we both gone intimate , she later apologized and admitted she lost it with one of her girlfriend when she was into lesbianism.

The issue now is that she always see her menstrual period at the 1st week of every month usually 3rd 4th or 5th.
but things got messy during my Nysc camping,before i left for the camp,we had sex and she took postnor2 the usual drug for pregnancy prevention,during the next month she didn't see her menses at the usual time and the next thing she told me was that it came out on 12th instead of the usual time, after that unusual one she started seeing it the normal date which is the 1st week of the month.

Now the issue is that,she called me after 4 months ago and told me her menses has changed from the usual date and the latest date now is 20th of every month,this continues like this for the past 4 months now.

So I'm getting suspicious of this latest change of date to 20th,which I'm thinking that she had an abortion.
Please health professionals in the forum should help me out,can something like this happen ?
I'm thinking of confronting her,which might lead to possible breakup.
And through out this date for the past 1yr now we have not had sex due to the place I'm working which is very far from her.
pls don't mind my grammatical error,
matured advice please,
mode please help to move to FP
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Skyfornia(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2019
OP stop confusing yourself...you already said that the postinor drug changed her circle.

By the way, are we there? Were we there? Are we she or is she us?? Abeg Abeg stop disturbing our peace...the heat is too much

20 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by healthserve(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Skyfornia:
Are we there? Were we there? Are we she or is she us?? Abeg Abeg stop disturbing our peace...the heat is too much

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Kuku kill me naa

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by maya007: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Kuku change ur job to period officer I hope u follow ur bible bumper to bumper to n for ur info periods dont keep same dates forever dey change always

20 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by eTECTIV: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
U were aware she took postinor and now U want to confront her if she had an abortion? Why exactly is dat? Wetin u want use d information do?

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Cuccitini(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2019
sometimes postinor usually change period circle if continually used for more than 2month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Cuccitini:
sometimes postinor usually change period circle if continually used for more than 2month

very correct, the work of postinor, i dont know why women use postinor, that drugs is more dangerous to a woman's body than fire.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by blesskewe(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2019
The drugs affects her circle

Officer of the menses
I hail theee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2019
An example of a man who cannot amount to anything in life because he dey carry irrelevant things for head. Period stock keeper

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
You should be more focused about building yourself and not being preoccupied with a woman's cycle. Leave this questions for adults, if you are so concerned, take her to go see a doctor. I see too many unsuccessful young men and I wonder what they were doing with their youthful years.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by shege45: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Christonjnr:
Please health professionals in the house,i meet this particular girl 3yrs ago when i was in 4level in the university. Though she lied to me she was a virgin then,but i later realize it was a lie when we both gone intimate , she later apologized and admitted she lost it with one of her girlfriend when she was into lesbianism.

The issue now is that she always see her menstrual period at the 1st week of every month usually 3rd 4th or 5th.
but things got messy during my Nysc camping,before i left for the camp,we had sex and she took postnor2 the usual drug for pregnancy prevention,during the next month she didn't see her menses at the usual time and the next thing she told me was that it came out on 12th instead of the usual time, after that unusual one she started seeing it the normal date which is the 1st week of the month.

Now the issue is that,she called me after 4 months ago and told me her menses has changed from the usual date and the latest date now is 20th of every month,this continues like this for the past 4 months now.

So I'm getting suspicious of this latest change of date to 20th,which I'm thinking that she had an abortion.
Please health professionals in the forum should help me out,can something like this happen ?
And through out this date for the past 1yr now we have not had sex due to the place I'm working which is very far from her.
matured advice please,
see guy, period can change any time. But one thing i can assure you is dat she must be sleeping with someone else because of the distance. Don’t just deceive urself dat its only u especially with the long distance

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by vicben27(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
young man, it's a 28 days circle for most ladies, it reduces with 1 or two days as the month progresses if she sees it on the 2nd there is the likely hood that after 4 months it even shift to 16th or 18th it's a 28 days circle not a month it's not constant.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by fatymore(f): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Check my siggy for your advice on long distance relationship.. Hahaha
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by idu1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
See wetin person dey concern himself with

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by MissyKwnly: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mtcheeewwww
radarada oshi! angry
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Kastrom: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
ednut1:
An example of a man who cannot amount to anything in life because he dey carry irrelevant things for head. Period stock keeper
maya007:
Kuku change ur job to period officer I hope u follow ur bible bumper to bumper to n for ur info periods dont keep same dates forever dey change always
eTECTIV:
U were aware she took postinor and now U want to confront her if she had an abortion? Why exactly is dat? Wetin u want use d information do?
Skyfornia:
OP stop confusing yourself...you already said it that the postinor drug changes her circle.

By the way, are we there? Were we there? Are we she or is she us?? Abeg Abeg stop disturbing our peace...the heat is too much

You people re just too wicked grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Postinor changes a woman's cycle completely. Blesskewe can tell you more, as its her area of expertise.

Postinor is a drug with long term damaging effect. You guys should run from it. It brings early saggy boobs too

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by drezzyx(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Haba!!! are you a period monitor...
I think you need a calculator to calculate .
Wetin concern me with period bruhaha sef
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Heylius(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Moda fooka
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by tokrizy: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Skyfornia:
OP stop confusing yourself...you already said it that the postinor drug changes her circle.

D heat eh. I'm always in the shower..even the water sef dey hot. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by theTransporter: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Christonjnr:

matured advice please,

Las Las pple geh time shaa.... op no go die b4 ur period oo grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by wiseone28: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
All those commenters insulting op ignorance

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by CrownPrincehawk(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Postinor changes a woman's cycle completely. Blesskewe can tell you more, as its her area of expertise.

Postinor is a drug with long term damaging effect. You guys should run from it. It brings early saggy boobs too

Dakitar
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by NiCurious: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
She took postinor after the two of you had sex, and you're worried she had an abortion.
As a morning-after pill, postinor is by definition an abortive drug.
Get off her case, and next time use a condom to prevent any possible pregnancy, and not use drugs that mess with her body, with her cycle, and cause abortion.
Listen to what all the ladies and informed men have told you, about the menstrual cycle. Women's bodies are not clocks.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by taiwoowiat: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
You have money to buy drugs after s3s and you don't have money to buy CD
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by blesskewe(f): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

My area of expertise??

Y u foolish like this na

Bros y
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by extremelygolden: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Skyfornia:
OP stop confusing yourself...you already said that the postinor drug changed her circle.

Aha! Take it easy, bros cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by extremelygolden: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
eTECTIV:

Christmas is around the corner, so dude is looking for a way to break up with his girlfriend. cheesy
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by moscow406(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
But OP try o... Monitoring period.. Period master, Time keeper...
I don't know why people like to be in relationships devoid of trust, always suspecting their other half. Postinor no suppose affect cycle 4 months later if it didn't have an immediate effect...
That's like saying your head knocked after taking your first weed four months ago...
Mama started teen age afresh...
Please, I didn't say she aborted o...I am not she...
OP....Do whatever eases your mind....Las las you won't let the sleeping dog lie
Why everybody dey bring relationship problems come Nairaland nowadays?
IN OTHER NEWS:
who noticed the recent heatwave...e be like sey Christmas don near..
Oloshi NEPA no dey bring light
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Skyfornia:

This got me laughing like crazy. grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by PapaNnamdi: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2019
postinor 2 , destroying wombs since 1920

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please by Rajman45(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Christonjnr:

matured advice please,
Ur still a kid.... Postinor 2 changes circle in every lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken Nairalanders. / Pictures Of My Kenyan Girlfriend / Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.