Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,870 members, 7,848,533 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Saw My Son’s Head With His Alleged Killers – Dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Saw My Son’s Head With His Alleged Killers – Dad (590 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw My Son’s Head With His Alleged Killers – Dad by Real20: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2019
The father of a 13-year-old boy allegedly killed by two brothers in Lagos, Kayode Makinde yesterday told the state high court sitting in Igbosere that he saw one of the two suspected killers holding his sons head.

Makinde, who is a prosecution witness in the ongoing trial of the defendant, Saheed Obadimeji and Ayodeji Obadimeji, claimed that the defendant cut the deceased, Joseph Makinde’s head from the body and was holding it when he got to the police station.

The Lagos state government had on October 10, 2019 arraigned the two brothers before the court, for allegedly killing a teenage boy by cutting off his head for the purpose of selling it, at a sum of N200,000.

Click here to Read more http:///2pvt7SC
Re: I Saw My Son’s Head With His Alleged Killers – Dad by IamCeazer(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Money Heist!!! Xmass is almost here. Parents keep a close watch on ur children to avoid stories dat touch!
Re: I Saw My Son’s Head With His Alleged Killers – Dad by ursullalinda(f): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thid is sad and painful....all for naira and kobo

(1) (Reply)

Texas Church Shooting: Gunman Shoots Two Before Churchgoers Kill Him / Sad: Mass Burial Held For Victims Of Recent Plateau Killings (photos) / Thailand Shooting: Soldier Who Killed 26 In Korat Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.