Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (43922 Views)

RRS Prevents Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Roozzaay(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kinda news we want about NPF.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by TreasureJunky: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
They should have allowed him to enter the lagoon, so he can swim to China from there, since he love China but unfortunately found himself in Nigeria
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by KingRabota: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Failed Suicide attempt
Definitely in police custody and awaiting prosecution from a failed Nigerian judicial system .
Problem that pushed him to this act of desperation still awaiting him.
Contemporary Case of : Double wahala. For deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi

1 Like

Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Emmasnoop(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
After Una vote buhari finish you one go die abi, youmust leave to see buhari complete is tenure.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Hoodbilonia: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
I cant be a police officer and not equip myself.
No helment,bullet proof vest,nothing.
Just a rusty ak with few rounds.
Now a robber who also has an AK.
Just shooots now,na laps,legs,stomach bullet .
Just imagine,a whole police officer fully exposed to danger.
Wen u see body kits of abroad police dem,armed to the teeth.
them say stop,park.
Fear no go let u run

1 Like

Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Arizonaguy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Police Officers on Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos state prevented a man from jumping into the Lagoon. He was interviewed and sounded incoherent. He has been taken to Adekunle Police Station for his family to be contacted.

Source

https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/police-officers-on-3mb-lagos-prevented.html

They should've allowed him
would have reduced the population by 1
The city is overcrowded already
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
The man wanted to swim to China
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by promotervickky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
Nigeria will make you think you are useless and have no reason to live. From Government to her citizens. He should stay alive. Find his way to Benin Republic. He will be better off there

Useless post, everything Nigeria! Some people want to travel out to other better countries, who made those countries better? Their citizen! Why not make Nigeria better?
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by BlackfireX: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
He should sue the police for preventing him to exercise his demonic right.

He should sue China ,despite loving them, they collaborated with his village people and oba akiolu of lagos state to push him inside lagoon.

Shithole
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Masterpiece77: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kindly view my signature
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abeg leave that man joor, we too plenty for this Nigeria,,,
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Donald95:
Are the police going to provide better life for him?

I think anyone that is fed up should just go without dragging anyone along. Now he has been rescued without any plan by the police to rehabilitate him,He may later engage in criminal activity making life uncomfortable for others.
so are you saying if you were passing by and you won’t try to help him get a grip, you will watch him fall and move on like nothing happened ??!
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Engrduke: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
zgranada:
RIP
Perhaps you are too busy to read the post. Hence this comment.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Opengates(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
wittyt98:
is Transportation from one location to another a crime now? I'm sure you can see the dude is tired of Lagos and wants to relocate to china by sea because the road is probably congested due to the enormous traffic in Lagos
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are something else...exactly my thought!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by ylaa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
He said he loves China and you are
Advising him to go to cotonu. Y?

REDDEVILS1:
Nigeria will make you think you are useless and have no reason to live. From Government to her citizens. He should stay alive. Find his way to Benin Republic. He will be better off there
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by TheSourcerer: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
zgranada:
RIP
clueless
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by esky158(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
if no be said I d fear to die I 4 don follow dat guy jump
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by nasoeb: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please people, I dont and will never support suicide. Not only does taking life you cant create is condemnable, it baffles me how a president, a governor, a local gov chairman/woman, a councillor and all the fed, state and local gov aids will introduce wicked, anti-people's policies that will cause maximum suffering in the country. While the politicians are in expensive mansions, offices, cars with their families, gfs and concubines enjoying themselves with the peoples money, then one person will just go and die. I ask, leaving who to stand up to this wicked politicians for your suffer?
Listen to me and listen very very well, if the politicians suffer you in your own country and you feel like killing yourself, PLEASE look for the nearest politician and murder him. Then you can commit your suicide in peace.
This way you are sure your children, grand children and love ones wont suffer in your absence. And other uselesss politicians will stop all these rubbish.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by leej(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
He is heading to China, Nija don tire am.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by sinkhole: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
that guy just want to have himself cleaned up in the lagoon water now, haba nawa for Lagos o, person can not even swim in peace again cheesy shocked
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Mayeldah(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
The guy neva ready to die. When he is ready, he sure knows where to jump from and the Police won't be there to rescue him.

We die here!!! No one is going any where.

And for those Buhari supporters wey dey write IELTS to run go Canada, make thunder fire una. You can't support this nonsense Government and try to run away.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by webngnews: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oh
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
aimuan:
coming from someone who has never crossed border .

Fool!!!
You think everyone is as wretched as you
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Burjilak(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oh My Goid Iru omo wo waa lelehi bayi
nairaobserver2:
Police Officers on Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos state prevented a man from jumping into the Lagoon. He was interviewed and sounded incoherent. He has been taken to Adekunle Police Station for his family to be contacted.

Source

https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/police-officers-on-3mb-lagos-prevented.html

Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by mozona(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
maybe he wants to swim to china..

since our police don save am. make nigeria govt send am to china
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Opzy94(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lol
And u expect a yes or no? grin
How u dey?

notoriousbabe:
what?is he not the causer?
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by KenMosi: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by profilemessages: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
kudos to the policemen, they should keep up the good work,
bad eggs, emulate these good ones
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by Realfrankie(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
He wanted using short cut to China
Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by sapeleboi(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2019
the funniest thing he even wear I love china , maybe his from china

Re: Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon by manuchi103(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
. no place is easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) / Elvis Otedafe Onojerame Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Udu (Graphic Photo) / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.