Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To (6103 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To by SyberKate(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good day, all.

So I have been dating this my BF for 6 months now and we plan to get married in about 3 months.
Now he wants me to quit my job, a job I got by myself without anybody's help. Yes, the pay is not fantastic but I can take care of my basic needs, and I do get stressed out every day and too tired to cook when I get home.

But my BF wants me to quit that he will be giving me pocket money while I look for a better job. And this is someone who is still hustling o!
Now I have a funny feeling he doesn't have my best interest at heart.

Yes I am actively looking for a better job but I don't think it is wise to quit a job without having another and be hoping for BF to be giving me pocket money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by taylor89(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
angry
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Slawormir: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Damnnnnn

Your boy friend is trying to show and make you feel that he is a real niggarrr whereas he is a broke asss pussy niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret woman

Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency

My dear try and master your own huzzle to conquer your struggle!
The secret of getting ahead and rich is getting started with something.

So get your asss up and continue your job while you seek for a better one

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Nickisindigo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
if it were me I would ask him to match or double the current salary am collecting so that I can quit
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
taylor89:
angry

Yourba say "Ma Dan WO".

Don't try it. Insecurity want to kill him. He hiding under the umbrella of you not cooking bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by sLentlover7778(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Philippians 4:19...The Lord shall supply your needs not your boyfriend.. Think.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by CapitalHYC(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
OP your BF is selfish... You said your boyfriend not husband oo.. Hmm I pity you coz you would regret it

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
quit while seeking a better job? Will he pay your bills in the process? How much is pocket money by the way?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Benbelor(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
He's a very big joker. Never leave your job when you are not very sure of what your fate will be financially on the long run

First, pocket money is not salary and it can cease coming anytime then you go back and start job hunting which is never friendly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by blackboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fear that guy. You both really need to talk. Abi him papa be Dangote or adenuga
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Don’t mind the guy...he’s not serious.. he’s trying to form alpha male that he is not...later u will fight and break up with you and U’ll have to start over.

use him for rituals .... thank me later

When u are done call me.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by seunmohmoh(f): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Relationship again I'm officially tired.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Deandean: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shhhh!!...dnt say i told u.rendering u financially dependent is d easiest way a guy can control u...d second is piecing ur sense with dickson...best combo is to launch both...meanwhile, if only he had dicked u well first,uld have left d job since...lolll
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by MrCork: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

So I have been dating this my BF for 6 months now and we plan to get married in about 3 months.
Now he wants me to quit my job, a job I got by myself without anybody's help. Yes, the pay is not fantastic but I can take care of my basic needs, and I do get stressed out every day and too tired to cook when I get home.

But my BF wants me to quit that he will be giving me pocket money while I look for a better job. And this is someone who is still hustling o!

Yes I am actively looking for a better job but I don't think it is wise to quit a job without having another and be hoping for BF to be giving me pocket money

angry
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by MrCork: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

WHA THA F**K??..
..yor boyfriend want u to quit bloooowjob??
..truss me.. he use less. BREAK UP WIT THE MOFO!!(No oofeense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
sit down with the dude and ask him these simple question:
- so you want me to quit my job while you yourself dont even have one?!
- do you think it is wise for an unemployed man to make such demand?
- how irresponsible are you to believe that i would even listen to you?
- i may not like my job and it may not pay well but at least i have one. what have you got?
- dont you think that it would be smart to only quit my job after i have lined up another one?
- how could you even plan marriage if both you guys dont have your lives in order?
- could you tell me the benefit of doing such irresponsible gesture?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Mykel51(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sit down with the dude and ask him these simple question:
- so you want me to quit my job while you yourself dont even have one?!
- do you think it is wise for an unemployed man to make such demand?
- how irresponsible are you to believe that i would even listen to you?
- i may not like my job and it may not pay well but at least i have one. what have you got?
- dont you think that it would be smart to only quit my job after i have lined up another one?
- how could you even plan marriage if both you guys dont have your lives in order?
- could you tell me the benefit of doing such irresponsible gesture?

See finish. . .. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by AfroKnight: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
This cannot be true.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by bigdaddyhech: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wise up OP you don't need to tell you that your so-called is a scum...

From your narration he's still hustling and he want you to quit your job claiming he will be paying you... I laugh in hebrew
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Lonelypacifist6: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

Run girl, run He's looking to control your finances and as such has you in a choke hold, Run and don't look back .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Zanxx(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Don't do it, infact dont even think of doing it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by biggie73(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please don't quit your job. If you must quit at all, you should quit the relationship. God blesses your sweat.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Playstation1: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS BRING BAD RELATIONSHIP NEWS TO THE ROMANCE SECTION OF THIS FORUM?
Ps: Don't fall for that crap/stupid idea That Nigga(ur bf) Is selling u.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by shege45: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

why did he say u shld quit

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by shege45: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2019
freshupdates:
Don’t mind him babe, hustle for yourself, he just wants you to have his time so he can be lashing you front and back day and night and yo he doesn’t wants to be buying food from outside cause it costs a lot and nor dey belle full....By the way, I help gain access to your partner’s WhatsApp Account remotely without touching his/her phone, even if he/she lives far away from you. I will send you my tutorial for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k. if you need this WhatsApp me 081,05,08,21,36
are you sure bro that u won’t touch d persons fone? Cus d one i dey do u go touch d person fone ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Edyice: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Relationship again I'm officially tired.

Let me and you start afresh cool
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by julybaba(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2019
It's difficult to back a mature person. Your BF is still a novice.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by seunmohmoh(f): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Edyice:

Let me and you start afresh cool
Start what afresh? Nairaland relationship thread on front page every time.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Don't ever, in your life, quit your job for anyone and definitely not for a boyfriend. Nothing compares to making your own money.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Edyice: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Start what afresh? Nairaland relationship thread on front page every time.

I won't let that happen...

Check your email
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by zuoxing(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Edyice:

I won't let that happen... https://www.yrtrademark.com

Check your email

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.