Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,495 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Husbands Bad Breath Was Killing Our Relationship... Until He Finally Banished - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Husbands Bad Breath Was Killing Our Relationship... Until He Finally Banished (1368 Views)

Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husbands Bad Breath Was Killing Our Relationship... Until He Finally Banished by GoodFaith: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
https://freshbreathlifestyle.com/lifestyle/probfresh-lt.php?affId=B30A00E57&c1=emesen7_ayem&c2=probfresh

What is Pro-B Fresh and how does it work?

The Pro-B Fresh is a chewable pill that’s packed with K12 probiotics

Listen… I love my husband. I really do. Even after 20 years of marriage, he’s the sweetest, kindest, warmest man I know, and I’m lucky to have him.

But…

There’s one thing about him that isn’t quite perfect. In fact, it’s so bad, it almost makes me gag…

His breath!

And, bless his heart, he’s tried everything. He’s used special toothpastes, mouth washes, he’s gone to the dentist over it, and, nothing. His breath remains a funky hot cloud of dumpster on a hot summer day. But, that’s not even the worst part…

The worst part is me!

Or, rather, how I make him feel about it…
You see, he’ll get home from a long day of work, and, he’ll come up to me and kiss me, first thing. (Even after 20 years, he still does this!) And, I love it. I love that he wants to do that. But, it’s gotten to the point… Oh, how do I say this?

The last time he leaned in to kiss me, his breath was so bad, I actually cringed away from him!

I didn’t want to do it! It’s an involuntary reaction. But, when I did it, I could see the sadness in his eyes, and it just broke my heart. This is the man I love, I don’t want him to feel like that! And, I don’t want it to be me who’s hurting him! Well, when I saw the sadness in his eyes, I knew something had to be done…

So, I got on the phone and started calling some of the leading dentists across the country. Our local dentist is nice enough, but these guys were at the top of their field. They just had to know about something that could help my husband. And, you know what?

One thing kept coming up over and over again in these calls. Something that they all said was very important, but that not enough people knew about. In fact, they all said it was the number one cause of bad breath, and, when addressed, eliminated bad breath in anyone who had it
The number one reason for bad breath, for just about everybody, is the “oral biome.” You know, putting healthy bacteria in your mouth to consume the things causing bad breath. Well, I’ll admit, I didn’t exactly jump right on this bandwagon…

In fact, the first time I heard one of them say this to me, I was more than a little skeptical. I mean, it sounded like something my kid’s art teacher would try to “teach” her about when she’s really supposed to be teaching her how to draw. But, it came up again and again, with each dentist I called, literally over half a dozen times.

So, one of two things was happening. 1) Almost ten dentists all randomly conspired to lie to me and make me look dumb to laugh about it behind my back, or, 2) There really was something to this oral biome idea.

Well, once I started looking into it, I stumbled upon a chewable pill that claimed to get rid of bad breath by altering the oral biome. Well, I had to dive a little deeper…
What is Pro-B Fresh and how does it work?

The Pro-B Fresh is a chewable pill that’s packed with K12 probiotics.

What are K12 probiotics? I’m glad you asked. (Because I’ve done a ton of research and I need to tell someone what I found!)

Basically, K12 probiotics reduce the bad bacteria in your mouth that cause bad breath while boosting the good ones, which crowd out the odor-causing bacteria and freshen breath at the source.

And, that’s not all…

Research shows that Pro-B Fresh can strengthen the immune system within 24 hours. So, not only is it an all-natural breath freshener, it’s actually good for the whole body.
10 million bottles sold

I had a hard time believing it since Pro-B Fresh is so new (it only came out last year), but it’s already sold more than 10 million bottles across the country.

Well, I guess that since now, more and more people are learning about beneficial bacteria, the all-natural heath-boosting products are picking up steam.

In fact, Pro-B Fresh was recently featured on TV where it was finally pushed over the 10 million mark.
But… is it really worth the hype?

Since its television debut, Pro-B Fresh has been selling out constantly. Thousands of people are refilling their bottle every day.

I jumped on social media to see what people were saying about it…

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad "Pack Medication" In Bulk When Returning To Saner Climes / Please I Need A Straight Dick / Any Dentist Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.