Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,286 members, 7,839,417 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) (1030 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello guys, my wife's birthday is tomorrow and I have budgeted N10,000 to celebrate her. She has been such a humble, submissive, understanding and caring wife to me. I just wish I can make her day very special. However I'm outta ideas on what really I can afford with N10k as a gift for her. Ladies please be nice to me ���
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by maynattion(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Walahi I don't even know what I will appreciate if I were in her shoe.
Who did this to me? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Hello guys, my wife's birthday is tomorrow and I have budgeted N10,000 to celebrate her. She has been such a humble, submissive, understanding and caring wife to me. I just wish I can make her day very special. However I'm outta ideas on what really I can afford with N10k as a gift for her. Ladies please be nice to me ���

What is/are her love language (s)?
1. Acts of service
2. Quality time
3. Physical touch
4. Words of affirmation
5. Gifts

What does she need urgently?

Oya waiting for your answers.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by czarina(f): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pay for a relaxing spa/massage session for her. She'll never forget. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
You and anyone who reads this are probably gonna get pissed off... But I don't give a damn.. grin

Tell her about the coming of IMES and tell her to get prepared for his coming grin

That's one of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone living in this era if only you know.

As for who Imes is, tell her Imes is a coming REFORMER and SAVIOUR and he is the BEGINNING of a NEW ERA. Tell her Imes is the END and BEGINNING of CIVILISATIONS; the end of this existing one, the beginning of a new and better one.

That's Imes for you!

If your wife were to be guided enough to know the worth of this message, she will probably be very joyful, appreciative and would regard you as one of the best husbands in the world grin

"They will never know what's coming until it finally comes" grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know what your wife loves but I would appreciate
A beautiful cake
Wine
A special greeting card with a handwritten love note from you.
You could drop it on the bed, or send it to her at work.
It's simple but you can be creative (and romantic) about it

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by OneCorner: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Buy her a bible

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
Walahi I don't even know what I will appreciate if I were in her shoe.
Who did this to me? angry angry
Trust me you would appreciate anything good from your husband
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

1. Acts of service
2. Quality time
3. Physical touch
4. Words of affirmation
5. Gifts

Quality time is her most cherished thing. She just love to have me around her
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
Pay for a relaxing spa/massage session for her. She'll never forget. kiss kiss

This is nice but it's not my angel kinda thing
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by czarina(f): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
PaulErungworo:

This is nice but it's not my angel kinda thing
hmmmm...interesting! Never heard that before. EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD MASSAGE. Emphasis on G. O. O. D

Happy birthday to her in advance...

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
IAmStrange:
You and anyone who reads this are probably gonna get pissed off... But I don't give a damn.. grin

Tell her about the coming of IMES and tell her to get prepared for his coming grin

That's one of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone living in this era if only you know.

As for who Imes is, tell her Imes is a coming REFORMER and SAVIOUR and he is the BEGINNING of a NEW ERA. Tell her Imes is the END and BEGINNING of CIVILISATIONS; the end of this existing one, the beginning of a new and better one.

That's Imes for you!

If your wife were to be guided enough to know the worth of this message, she will probably be very joyful, appreciative and would regard you as one of the best husbands in the world grin

"They will never know what's coming until it finally comes" grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

���
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
OneCorner:
Buy her a bible

This is really nice
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
PaulErungworo:

Quality time is her most cherished thing. She just love to have me around her

Ok, do you have love gardens or open fields around you?

You can prepare a picnic E. G. A bucket of chicken from KFC (N3,500), drinks (smoothie, juice, fizzy drinks) and fruits (apples, grapes etc.)

Spread a blanket, lay the basket and talk about your future, how to improve your marriage, what you currently like about yourselves etc. as you munch away.

If you would tempted to munch yourselves, choose a spot no one would see you.

Good luck on pleasing your queen kiss

6 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
hmmmm...interesting! Never heard that before. EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD MASSAGE. Emphasis on G. O. O. D

Happy birthday to her in advance...

She's heavy and wouldn't want to stress her. Thank you for the wish
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Ok, do you have love gardens or open fields around you?

You can prepare a picnic E. G. A bucket of chicken from KFC (N3,500), drinks (smoothie, juice, fizzy drinks) and fruits (apples, grapes etc.)

Spread a blanket, lay the basket and talk about your future, how to improve your marriage, what you currently like about yourselves etc. as you munch away.

If you would tempted to munch yourselves, choose a spot no one would see you.

Good luck on pleasing your queen kiss

This is spot on!
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by czarina(f): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
PaulErungworo:

She's heavy and wouldn't want to stress her. Thank you for the wish
There are enjoyable pre-natal massages. You just have to find a good therapist, just saying.

Let me not derail your thread further.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by catwalq(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

1. Acts of service
2. Quality time
3. Physical touch
4. Words of affirmation
5. Gifts

Someone's been reading 'The 5 Love Languages'. wink

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
catwalq:

Someone's been reading 'The 5 Love Languages'. wink

E Don tey! tongue

To think I have actually never read that book. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by bukatyne(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
PaulErungworo:

This is spot on!

I am sending you a bill for my services smiley

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by missyojo(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
OP, since your budget is 10k I would have suggested you gift it to her in an envelope. She would know what to do with it, my thought thou.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

I am sending you a bill for my services smiley

Noted ma'am �
Re: Birthday Gift For My Sweetheart (wife) by PaulErungworo: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
missyojo:
OP, since your budget is 10k I would have suggested you gift it to her in an envelope. She would know what to do with it, my thought thou.

Not a bad idea. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Love Women Who Cant Cook? / Noisy Neighbours / I Gave My Husband Excessive Alcohol And Raped Him, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.