Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? (1602 Views)

Impeachment Is NOT Removal / Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment. / Trump Impeachment Is Looking Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Though, Trupm's impeachment might be overturned by the republican-controlled Senate, but I think this guy here had many posts that directly or indirectly pointed to the truncation of his administration(even if it's for a moment). I think that's the closest anyone has gone to seeing Trump's current political battle.

Usually, after any political event of this nature, we ask if any pastor foresaw that in their new year prophecies.

Now, can we call this nairalander, caseless, a prophet?

1 Share

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:11am On Dec 19, 2019

1 Share

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Purpletee(f): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2019
political analyst maybe,but not a prophet.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Nukilia: 2:30am On Dec 19, 2019
The guy is good at foretelling events. I pray Trump survives his predicaments. Wished we are the ones trying to impeach our own here for disregard for the rule of law in a democratic setting.
Guess what, the judiciary and legislative arms have been bleeped to submission... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Nukilia:
The guy is good at foretelling events. I pray Trump survives his predicaments. Wished we are the ones trying to impeach our own here for disregard for the rule of law in a democratic setting.
Guess what, the judiciary and legislative arms have been bleeped to submission... cheesy
Senate would kill the rubbish..

6 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Nukilia:
we are not yet mature for impeachment considering our own peculiarities. Anyim and Gali Na'abba attempted such on OBJ but it never materialized.

In this country , Governors have been impeached in the past though.

Just like we never thought a sitting president could be defeated and it happened, so a sitting president could be impeached in the future. It could be Buhari...who knows? Anything is possible. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Lol

Lalasticlala, Trump has been impeached and you're there sleeping.
Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by ikorodureporta: 3:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Foretell naija na.

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Born2Breed(f): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Impeachment is not outright removal from office.

Johnson and Clinton were both impeached but served out their term in office.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by madridguy(m): 3:21am On Dec 19, 2019
The senate should come to aid of President Trump. Atleast Trump is a peace loving president. No war, No invasion of any country.

President Trump, relax your mind, the hag and her useless followers will be put to shame.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by helinues: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Random talk..

Senate will do the justifications by throwing the impeachment inquiry into dust bin.

Clinton survived such

5 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Nukilia: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

We have a bunch of unlearned folks at the senate..
Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by cocolacec(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
Though, Trupm's impeachment might be overturned by the republican-controlled Senate, but I think this guy here had many posts that directly or indirectly pointed to the truncation of his administration(even if it's for a moment). I think that's the closest anyone has gone to seeing Trump's current political battle.

Usually, after any political event of this nature, we ask if any pastor foresaw that in their new year prophecies.

He is not a prophet of any sort,the simpsons cartoon predicted Trump’s impeachment before he won the presidency.The guy only follows current trends
Trump might suffer the same fate as George Washington by resigning as American president.

1 Share

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2019
hmmm.
Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Nukilia:

We have a bunch of unlearned folks at the senate..
Lmao, like we have in the house..

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by LegoxMetahuman: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2019
you know you are bound to fail when ipob starts supporting you in massive amount.

you dont need to be a prophet to see it coming grin
Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by PROPHETmichael: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2019
Learn to spot the difference between prophecy and predictions/political analysis. In Prophecy, there is no IF ELSE STATEMENT, MIGHT NOT, MAY NOT etc. God does not do "tumbo tumbo las calabar."

What the young man was doing there is not prophecy but political analysis based on CNN.

Below is what true prophecy is..

Note: when I said this, BREXIT extension was no where in sight and Theresa May resigning wasn't on agenda.

Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Caseless: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:

wow! You guys can dig anything up. How did you find this?
Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Caseless: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
cocolacec:

He is not a prophet of any sort,the simpsons cartoon predicted Trump’s impeachment before he won the presidency.The guy only follows current trends
Trump might suffer the same fate as George Washington by resigning as American president.
I don't even know what this is about. I just saw it for the first time.
Re: Trump Impeachment: Is This Nairalander A Prophet? by Caseless: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
you know you are bound to fail when ipob starts supporting you in massive amount.

you dont need to be a prophet to see it coming grin
grin grin

I need to hold my own prophetic crusade to generate money.

Lalasticlala, I find trump as a comic relief, but I think what I said is about to come to fruition.

(1) (Reply)

Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier Opens To Public For First Time Since 1925 In U.S. / Breaking News! Zelensky Says Ukraine Has ‘earned’ Immediate EU Membership / Were African Leaders Humiliated In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.