Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,474 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) (842 Views)

Funke Akindele CRIES OUT Talks About What She Is Going Through In Nollywood Film / Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video) / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by naijafold(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Actress, movie producer and happily married mum of twins, Funke Akindele, has expedited the arrest of a Security guard who broke the head of a woman with a belt.

Crying out on her Instagram page, Funke narrated the incident thus:

“Just heading back home after shoot.Saw a woman crying and bleeding from the head I had to stop with my driver then she said the security guys at the circle mall JAkAnde broke her head with their belt. I asked but they ignored me. So I need someone to answer to this. I think this is unfair. Why attack her. She didn’t even enter their territory.”

Giving an update hours later, Funke shared videos of the wounded woman saying:

“That’s the woman with the head injury. I finally got the police involved. The m security guard who broke her head with his belt has been taken to JAkAnde police station. Really unfair. #circlemalllekki security!!!”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/funke-akindele-cries-out-as-security-guard-breaks-womans-head-video/

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by ghettokid1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good! Not all this audio actresses posting dirty cleavages
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by Freestainworld(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good for the justice that latter prevailed.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Out As Security Guard Breaks Woman’s Head (video) by mamajj17(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rate of Women Abuse in Africa is really very high embarassed really annoying embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye’s Son, Damilola Welcomes A Baby Girl With Beautiful Wife, Ella / Queen-rapper,nicki-minaj-goes-clubbing-with-husband / See What Keke And Bike Ban Caused In Lagos Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.