Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,029 members, 7,841,908 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas (52257 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by lalasticlala(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Popular gospel Singer, Sinach and her husband, Pastor Joe Egbu have shared first photo of their baby as they mark the Christmas season.

They shared the picture via their Instagram pages.

In November, it was announced that the 46-year-old singer welcomed her 1st baby after 5 years of marriage.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Riele(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
She's 46 with a child and a wonderful career life .

Where are those broke male nairalanders that calls her type evening newspaper ?

Modified

To those hungry fellas quoting me to showcase their frustrated life , well , I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN .

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by dawnomike(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is lovely... God bless your home as you've blessed us with your music

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Adeling(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
"The 46yrs old singer welcomed her first baby " got me.
Atleast she as a Child now.
God's time is indeed the best.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Merry Christmas to you all

But

I got msg that the world will end this yearon 31st

Eat asn many as you can now :'

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Yankiss(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Our God is a miracle working God. After 5 years of marriage and at 46. This calls for celebration. God is good.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by JobsandSchools2(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one.

I'm happy for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by JON01: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

ONE EVENING NEWS PAPER SPOTTED undecided

46 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Xallam: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Was lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
O boy, see as head dey shine like mirror. grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Teenaba(f): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

They are coming for you. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Slawormir: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Cute

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Solowande(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lovely.
Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by kellight(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
God bless her home, my home and that of my fellow nairalanders. Seasons greetings

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Flier: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
light099:
O boy, see as head dey shine like mirror. grin.
Na filter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by careytommy37(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beautiful baby

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Flier: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

The man is probably fairly used!You can’t expect a brand new man to marry a 46 years old lady
They are cute together anyway

11 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by funmike83(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Congrats Sinach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by costandi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
No 1 gospel act in this part of the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Imstrong2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Are they trying to recreate Joseph, Mary and Jesus judging from that pics angry

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by davillian(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

Evening news paper is different from yesterday news paper

12 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by Manson1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
wonderful woman
Wonderful baby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by costandi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Imstrong2:
Are they trying to recreate Joseph, Mary and Jesus judging from that pics angry
No, it's just a family wishing you a Merry Xmas.
Now say after me, 'I refuse to have a twisted mind'.

13 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by ednut1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

u see any pregnancy pics

6 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by dybalah: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
UK used laptops with 100% warranty are readily available
Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by galaxy2020(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yesooo! I tap into her blessing, mine is 6 years now. God is able.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by BanevsJoker(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Was the baby adopted? Or was it with a surrogate? 9 months is a long time to hide a pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
46 years of age. That pikin go normal so?

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas by nanauju(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets@N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.