Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata (2102 Views)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata by calculator123(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2019
My first sex experience. (Sorry it’s coming on a Christmas morning��)

The first time I had sex, i knew nothing. I was worse than Jon Snow.

I was then waiting for my admission into UNN (which never happened).

Ify was older than me. Just two years difference.

That day, she drew close to me on the sofa in the midst of discussion and asked, "have you done it before?"

"Done what?" I asked.

"Man and woman"

"I don't know what man and woman is".

She draw closer, again, rested her breast on my shoulder this time. I lost full control of myself; that was the first time I felt the softness of a woman's breast.

I stopped thinking straight.

My heartbeats increased its rate.

My penis stretched to its elastic limit.

She asked if anyone was around. I said no.

She said she was no longer comfortable in the parlour, that we should go to my room and discuss.

I obliged.

Who wouldn't. I wasn't even thinking straight. Remember her breast was resting heavily on my shoulder?

While we were lying down on my bed, she looked at my standing D and smiled.

I tried to cover it with my palms, because, boy was shy.

She took my left hand and placed it on her breast and asked if I knew what it was.

I said breast.

"Have you seen it before?"

"No".

She unbuttoned her shirt, removed her bra and the breast "fell out" and was staring right at me.

There it was.

A woman’s breast right before me with her black nipples widely awake.

She said I should touch it.

I did. No hesitation.

She moaned.

I loved the sound.

She asked me to suck it.

I started licking all over her breasts. She pulled my mouth off and said I should use my tongue and focus on the black spot, the nipples.

I rolled my tongue on one of her nipples while massaging the other.

“Easy and gentle, you are bitting it”, she said.

I adjusted and followed her directions.

I was very excited.

She moaned uncontrollably and reached for my penis which was already nodding in excitement.

Gently, she squeezed it and asked me why it was so big.

“I don’t know, we should ask god”, I replied, wishing she could just continue without any further words.

She pulled it off my boxers, went down and swallowed what she had complained was too big.

I felt the greatest sensation ever.

The warmness.

It was so sweet that I started calling my mother.

She stopped, looked at me and smiled.

She lay on her back and asked me to do the same thing she did for me.

“But you don’t have penis”, I said.

“Just use your tongue � and lick it”.

“Ok”.

I went down on her and used both my tongue, my lips and my teeth. She exclaimed and asked me to stop, that i was doing it wrong.

She asked me to come on top and make love to her instead.

“Bleep me”, she said.

“But I don’t know where to put my penis, I need light”, I complained.

“You don’t need light, just come up, I’ll show you”.

I did as she said. She grabbed my penis and tried to force it into a slippery hole.

It was difficult.

It was like giving birth but this time, the head was going inside instead of coming out.

She asked me why I had a big dick and never used it for sex.

I din reply. My focus was on the triumphant entry.

She rolled my penis in her wet stuff and forced it in, then asked me to start thrusting.

Before then, she had said to me in pidgin, "if the thing don dey sweet you, remember to komot am. No put am inside me oo".

I nodded, though I did not understand what she meant.

I thrusted 1...2...3... 15 and then came the sweet sweetness that would be difficult to explain. I din know when I released everything inside and stopped.

She was still busy moaning.

When she realised I wasn’t thrusting anymore, she asked what happened.

“I don’t know”, I replied.

“Did you pour it inside?”

“E be like so”.

She looked at me, and embraced me.

She said it was my first time and promised to make me an expert.

After thirty minutes, we started again.

I was better.

I knew because with every thrust from me, she called on different gods out of excitement.

That was how my hoely ministry began.

How did yours start?

Writer: Hakuna Matata, posted on the Match Makers Facebook group.

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Don't corrupt young minds
Re: My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata by calculator123(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
2kaybiel:
Don't corrupt young minds
The young mind have no business on Nairaland to start with
Re: My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata by yarimo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
So no videos? undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata by anthonyuncle(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
if I start to talk...
Re: My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata by ashawopikin(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
My own don tey, na one aunty joy, our neighbor for warri, I think I was still in primary school then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? / VIDEO: American Lady Beats Up Kid Sister For Sleeping With Husband / What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.