Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? (912 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 / Court Sentences Internet Fraudster To Prison In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Explorers(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Reactions.

Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Nickisindigo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
who am I to reject gift bah
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Abfinest007(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
do u need my account details
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Dracoe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
I have 5 different bank accounts, which one do you want sir ? lipsrsealed
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by qualityovenbake(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin. I have nothing to say
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Slynation(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes naw.... The Money is innocent.... It's just coming from a wrong hands
Most Pastors in Nigeria do receive this kinda gift on a steady basis

1 Like

Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by okrikaboi: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Naija don cast. For Colorado man wey Rob bank spray the money dey shout merry Christmas
people return the money to the bank I go collect am sha
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by MJBOLT: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
even bank no dey reject money,i will gladly collect it with fullness of joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Eife(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
My people no get joy grin grin grin
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by tck2000(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Politician:Yes....Internet Fraudster:No......Hey before you bash me,A politician stealing money doesn't give us heartbreak but an Internet Fraudster does.N.B:This post is in no way trying to prove one is a endorse any of them.
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by blakid(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
I hate assumptions....let them gift me the money first and see if i will collect it or not...
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please give me and see if I will take it
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by neloyah: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes..

I answered without thinking.
What happened to the morals I was taught?
Maybe the fact that I'd just receive my 4 year salary in a plate for free?
It's sad that 10 years ago, I'd have never dreamt of accepting.
But now, I'll eagerly accept, even with the knowledge that I'll always have that tingling sense of guilt while spending the money. Lol. Yes, yes. Yes. But who's giving? No one. Deep sigh.

1 Like

Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
First bank account is the best go receive this kibd of gift
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by mumumugu(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2020
I will not collect. I will steal the money from him
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by dfrost: 3:24am On Jan 04, 2020
I will not collect it. Simple. My morality is still in check. smiley
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Flexherbal(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Many are going to be paying that and even more as their first fruit, this January.
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by Lanretoye(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2020
If you no take the money wetin you gain...
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by philip0906(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Absolutely between you and your conscience and morals.

But you will be a fool and might not die well, if you can willingly take money from known corrupt politicians and still open your wide, dirty mouth to blast politicians for looting or stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by jaymichael(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
From a politician, yes I will collect. Las las na public fund wey belong to all of us. From Yahoo boy, no never. My destiny is worth even more than Seventy Thousand Million US Dollars. grin
Re: If A Corrupt Politician Or Internet Fraudster Gift You ₦5m, Will You Take It? by siegfried99(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
I will pay tithe from it.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

AAU School Mother Strips, Beat School Daughter For Suspecting She Slept With Her / Househelp Caught On The Attempt Of Poisoning His Boss And His Family With Sniper / 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.