Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,183 members, 7,842,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Anyone Knows Whether Legal Deals International Is Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone Knows Whether Legal Deals International Is Legit? (957 Views)

Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit / Check If Web.piong02.com Is Legit Or Scam / WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows Whether Legal Deals International Is Legit? by manx13: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hi,

I belong to this WhatsApp group where this guy posts about his company called Legal Deals International. He claims to be into mini importation and ecomm training. His website is legaldeals(dot) (dot)com. Anyone ever had any dealings with this guy.

He says his office is directly opposite Victory oil filling station at Topo Badagry. Please can anyone help confirm whether he is legit? Cos I've been chatting with him and l haven't got any concrete evidence about him or his company.

Please constructive comments are welcome. Thanks fam.

Re: Anyone Knows Whether Legal Deals International Is Legit? by OluchiDelly: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
@manx13, Person wey ask for road no dey miss road, thank you your God. Come to our agric yard and read more about him.
I remember Domini.que once exposed him for using about 6 monikers.

He was accused in 2016, a thread was created to that effect by the alleged victim.
Read the last page of the link below where a fresh victim was also lamenting.

https://www.nairaland.com/2987491/scammer-mist-look-pictures-beware/1#43862646

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows Whether Legal Deals International Is Legit? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
manx13:
Hi,

I belong to this WhatsApp group where this guy posts about his company called Legal Deals International. He claims to be into mini importation and ecomm training. His website is legaldeals(dot) (dot)com. Anyone ever had any dealings with this guy.

He says his office is directly opposite Victory oil filling station at Topo Badagry. Please can anyone help confirm whether he is legit? Cos I've been chatting with him and l haven't got any concrete evidence about him or his company.

Please constructive comments are welcome. Thanks fam.

Thank your God and run far !!!
Or kiss your money good bye

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows Whether Legal Deals International Is Legit? by manx13: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
OluchiDelly:
@manx13, Person wey ask for road no dey miss road, thank you your God. Come to our agric yard and read more about him.
I remember Domini.que once exposed him for using about 6 monikers.

He was accused in 2016, a thread was created to that effect by the alleged victim.
Read the last page of the link below where a fresh victim was also lamenting.

https://www.nairaland.com/2987491/scammer-mist-look-pictures-beware/1#43862646
it

Thanks a lot @OluchiDelly, l just got this gut feeling that something is not right about the guy. I asked him for his office address and he couldn't provide a traceable address. A friend of mine who lives in Badagry couldn't even identity his location. I asked him for a street number or address and he said the he'll come and pick my friend from round about. I felt suspicious. I asked him how to pay for the program, he sent me a bank account number of one Sulaimon Olaiya A (Gtbank). 0126149482.

This really confirmed his shady acts. He claims to be a company making millions and teaching people how to make millions and yet has no company account. Really strange!

(1) (Reply)

Earn 1k everyday from page impressions / TLOS Tokenmics / If The USA Is The World Power Why Is The UK Pound Stronger Than The US dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.