Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate (1125 Views)

Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth / Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver / I Lost My Job In A Bank Because Of An Error Of 3k. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate by ernestosesalami: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Poanan:

Do people still use first school leaving certificates to apply? You are funny.

Yes, it's one of the requirements needed for a job I want to apply for
Re: Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate by Poanan: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
ernestosesalami:
I just noticed that there is an error on the date of birth on my FSLC.

Instead of 5th May 1990, the date is 15th May 1990.

Will this be an issue when applying for jobs?

How do I go about correcting the error?

Thanks so much for your anticipated advice.

Do people still use first school leaving certificates to apply? You are funny.
Re: Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate by Poanan: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
ernestosesalami:

Yes, it's one of the requirements needed for a job I want to apply for

The most important thing is the year. I dont see any problem with that.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy Grains In Bag In The North, Lagos And Ogun / My Company Just Increase All Staff Salary By 50% / Can I Still Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.