Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? (1799 Views)

Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin.. / What Didn't I Do Right? / What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2007
i am a victim of always dating the wrong person at any given time, sometimes i just reflect and think that maybe i show too much love to my girlfriends and assure them that i wont cheat on them either by my words or actions they are always assured of my love.
The very last one was the most painful that broke up on 26th of december 2006 (boxing day) i had to tell her to free me of loving her after i noticed she was acting very funny, to cut the long story short, she told me she has been dating someone for over six months.
Even though i wont blame her 'cus she schools in zaria (ABU) and i stay in lagos, i know she is human and needs some touches once a while, why didnt i ever cheat on her.
And to make it worse she accepted and planned with me on our marriage plans,

Well since then i have gotten so confused to even chat any lady up 'cus i have been pissed with all of them. I just decided to concentrate on my carrer and believe me it has paid me well. i dey head to the muti millionaires club real soon (BY HIS GRACE)

SO THE QUESTION IS -IS IT A CRIME TO FALL IN LOVE?
fizofly@yahoo.com
01-8127254, 08034010652
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by iice(f): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2007
shine your eye. Eya pele, just take things easy
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by hotchic1(f): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2007
Olagbara

Mr rich guy! dats all dem ladies seems to b afta

Anyway open ur two eyes n The Lord will c u true,
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by jtayoade(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2007
hi,
There is no problem to fall in love but u have to know what u r falling for either 'love' or 'loss'
for love, it is something that you show at a proportion before you give the real percentage to the girl or guy you are dating. You have to know what the girl is like- do some home work to know what she is upto, her kind and gestures probably what thrills her much. Some of us girls go after 'loss' we fail to consider if we can go along mile with a dates or short smile. For instance, when you get a girl, you must do the home work very well to see if you can satisfy her or not. Belive it or not, when you're low to her satisfying measure, she will surely look out. You must know how to do some certain things to this ladies you are looking before you can win them finally. Remove spirituality from this. There is no girl that will not need your affection. - affection + love = wandering. So, u have to check some certain things which you have to consider before you choose another, Be wise don't let anyone take you for granted.

Of a truth, the girl might love you but need somethings from you which you could not give and the other guy can give it to her , i guess
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2007
fizofly:

SO THE QUESTION IS -IS IT A CRIME TO FALL IN LOVE?
fizofly@yahoo.com
01-8127254, 08034010652
as i replied in the same topic you posted else where, do you need advice or are you indirectly trying to get hooked and pass the message, am a nice guy NO OFFENCE PLSSS
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by desodgi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2007
because like poles repel and unlike pole attract! grin
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by hotchic1(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2007
@desodgi:

because like poles repel and unlike pole attract! grin

Physics student, lol
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by desodgi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2007
is it a lie?
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by austinJ(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2007
I guess this happens to guys who like to treat ladies so special.I am talking from experience.Ladies are special but I think when you make them realize this they take you for granted.Well i guess the solution to all this is when you meet a girl let her show you all the love and hide yours.I mean blowing cool at a time and hot at another point not really showing your love for her.By this you will get to know whether you have a relationship in your hands or a game.If you know what I mean.
And I guess it is good to have a girl in your life before you are made up.so that you can determine her love for you.
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by desodgi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
so much long thing!
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by Aproko(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ poster,

if you are the type attracted to the wrapping paper and not the gift itself, you are likely to have another heartbreak!!! you dont judge a book by its cover. you must get to know the girl before you make marriage plans.

always look out for body language and all, and learn that what you see is not always what you get. shine your eye oh before you fall in love cos believe me love now wears contact lense plus glasses join.

always and always look before you leap incase of next time!!!
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by ajayi1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by mcube(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2007
It happens like dat. The right girl falls for the wrong guy and vice-versa. so take heart life goes on
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by lilmadam(f): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
life isn't that fair cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by cuju: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
What's up with the phone numbers? Advertising yourself? wink
Re: Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? by adeboo(f): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
I heard once that we only attract people we do cause of whats in our hearts.
If you feel you have a low self esteem then we attract people that will treat us bad.

Take sometime to rediscover yourself, be positive about yourself and have the rite kinda energy about yourself and see women that are of ur standards will find their way to you.

And stop giving your heart away too quickly,you will only have it broken all the time.

(1) (Reply)

An Assasination Threat Call. / Would You Go To Your Girlfriend's Wedding? / Would You Forgive Her Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.