Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,966 members, 7,841,705 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales (684 Views)

3 Google Adsense Alternatives For Nigerian Bloggers / Webmasters / Three (3) Blog Content Writers Needed. / 3 Google Adsense Accounts For Sale At Popcorn Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales by kuwazy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good Day Guys

Three (3) Google AdSense Account is up for sales and it is attached with the website and each of the AdSense account have their own website.

This post is for those that need AdSense account only

Note: if you are not interested you have no need to comment down the box but if you are interested the offer is open for you all you need to do is to email me directly and I will disclose the cost price for each of the Google AdSense account for you via email or phone call.
emmydread2@gmail.com
Re: Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales by LearnITsmash(m): 3:25am On Jan 08, 2020
kuwazy:
Good Day Guys

Three (3) Google AdSense Account is up for sales and it is attached with the website and each of the AdSense account have their own website.

This post is for those that need AdSense account only

Note: if you are not interested you have no need to comment down the box but if you are interested the offer is open for you all you need to do is to email me directly and I will disclose the cost price for each of the Google AdSense account for you via email or phone call.
emmydread2@gmail.com

Is the adsense pin verified yet
Re: Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales by kuwazy(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Not all are pin verified that is why they are been sold with site link to them.
Re: Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales by kuwazy(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Is the adsense pin verified yet

Not all are pin verified that is why they are been sold with site linked to them.
Re: Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales by LearnITsmash(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
kuwazy:

Not all are pin verified that is why they are been sold with site linked to them.
Which of these are pin verified
Re: Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales by kuwazy(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Which of these are pin verified

Email me and I will list out all the details of the AdSense to you
emmydread2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Website And App Setup / Buy Instabuilder 2.0. For Just #15k ..unlimited Website Version. / Videos Of Mark Angel And Youngchris Is Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.