Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Greatness - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Greatness (163 Views)

The 8 Laws Of Greatness You Must Know By Apostle Johnson Suleman (read) / Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! / The Principles Of Success, Happiness And Greatness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatness by FavourWhyte(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
GIVE UP SMALL DREAMS AND ENVISION GREATNESS

Kindly follow me as we dig deep and set ourselves loose from myopic dreams
A man of God once said something, he said "let your dream be too big that it will require God intervention to bring it to reality'
Many people are where they are based on one fact, they love mediocrity and average life.
Some even think having a big dream is not godly but satanic

I believe some of us here are Christians

When God told Abraham 'as far as your eyes can see, you shall have it' He was not joking
If you must move ahead in 2020 then you must stop dreaming small and thinking of massive things.

Having one small thing does not give God Glory neither can you help anyone

I don't know what you tagged 2020 but on your vision board, make sure there are big Dreams
Let your dreams keep you awake in the night.

Pursue great things and move after greatness
I usually tell myself the guys making it big LEGALLY they don't have two heads

Tell yourself this��

Why play small when you can play big even bigger
Why take a spoon of water from the ocean when you can go there with a water tank and take as much as you desire
Stop thinking of yourself alone!

Think of generations unborn
What legacy will you leave!

Think of Sam Walton that has three children among the world richest people top 20

When you don't have a big dream, you will think it stops with you!
Give up anything that will cause you to play small when actually you are created for big things

Nobody has used 10% of his or her potential so why act like you have the world when actually convert what you have to dollars or pounds, you are nothing
Always ENVISION for more!

This is heavy

Every human being is selfish!

Everything you do be it good or evil, will come back to you in a bigger way ask Bill Gates

2020 has started just like every other year, the difference will be you!

You are the deciding factor in the equation of greatness

Have sense today and aim for GREATNESS!

F W

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer At Publog.ng / Get Your Complete Final Year Students Project Materials In Less Than 15 Minuites / Nigeria Europe Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.