Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In (60996 Views)

Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by TheAviator: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
a new judge was swore in just bcus of this impeachment case i swear Nigeria don't have democracy what we have is demonstration of craze
A new judge was not sworn in because of this impeachment. John G Roberts has been the Chief Justice since the time of George Bush. The oath he took yesterday was for the trial. It's the normal thing to do. He is still presiding over the trial as Chief Justice of the US
Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by gbagyiza: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Benwallt:
Like play like play this thing is gathering momentum

The reason is that their political system has less interference. If it were Nigeria, so many people will be arrested n dealt with n the impeachment process stopped by force.
Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by ChristineC: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
It will take a miracle for Trump to survive this tsunami.

Interesting times ahead!!!��
it will take a miracle for him to be removed from office.

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by TheAviator: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2020
budusky05:
Gone
Stop dreaming sir. He's going nowhere

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by TheAviator: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I don't see trump getting out of this impeachment mess.
He is out already. He will never never be removed

5 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by TheAviator: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Ogurube:
Habaa! Easy o!! I'm a Democrat and we ain't hugging any transformer until Dotard is rendered IMPOTUS.

Keep on wasting your time

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Sterope(f): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Funny that people who hate Buhari are Trump supporters.

How does that even work in your brains? Jokers!

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by francis5051: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2020
devigblegble:
If he is innocent he should come and testify , fuckinG piece of Sh1t
what is this one saying ?

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by YorubaLord: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2020
TheAviator:

Sir, calm down. Don't let your hatred for Trump block you from reality. Trump will never be removed, and you know what, he will be resoundingly reelected in November.

And I am not from the South East, I am Yoruba from Oyo state.

Yorubas don't flinch in the face of adversity. You're surely not one.
Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:

It's the normal routine. Same as Bill's. The CJ does his normal "ritual" of administering oath to members of the Senate.

It will fail because they will vote along party lines in each of the two articles of impeachment.
They need about 67 votes on each article of impeachment to remove the President. Hence, the Democrats need 20 Republicans to vote for removal as well.
That's not gonna happen.

Truth is, Pelosi knows nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2020
It is not the place of women to lead men, for God has made the hand of the man to be dominant over that of the woman.
Peloshi just proved the point

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Theboss100(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Politics might eventually trump over Reality and of course, it's gonna be a big shame on the Judicial system and Constitution itself. angry

This dude is morally inept, corrupt, Narcissist, Racist, rogue amongst other evil terminology. angry

He's everything wrong with the American system. Get him out, hopefully! angry

But out ferrow Okolo blodas from the SE 9ja would still support an empty head like him that was rigged into power.
Just like Buhari was rigged into power and supported by afonjas

5 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by 27Pushing30: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Ustec:

Be thinking like a Nigerian politician here o.
Lmaoo you don’t even know American politics ... you’re lost

Did you watch the House votes ? ALL (100% of the Republicans voted against impeachment)

This is all a WASTE OF TIME

Sadly this is the effect of 8 years of a BLACK man in the Oval Office now America is playing Nigeria style politics! Witch hunts and division among party lines !

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Angelfrost(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:

It's politics, and a game of numbers... If he has the strategic numbers in that upper chamber, he will not only survive but gain a huge boost into November elections.

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by hermesprogidy(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Title should read "Trump's removal" he has already been impeached.
Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by TheAviator: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

I am Yoruba from Oyo state. There is no adversity around me. I don't know where and why you are seeing adversity. Yorubas don't see adversity. You are seeing it because you aren't Yoruba. Be delivered from chronic and acute adversity in Jesus name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Angelfrost(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Politics might eventually trump over Reality and of course, it's gonna be a big shame on the Judicial system and Constitution itself. angry

This dude is morally inept, corrupt, Narcissist, Racist, rogue amongst other evil terminology. angry

But out ferrow Okolo blodas from the SE 9ja would still support an empty head like him that was rigged into power.

Have you heard of the age long saying, "Those who live in glass houses don't hurl projectiles"??!...

As a product and recipient of one of the worst Democracies in the universe, I think it's a tad hypocritical and even laughable for you to make such statements... Not after the recent Supreme court foibles.

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Tenses: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Replace

Trump with buhari

Okolo with yoruba moslem

SE with SW

And your statement will be an excellent piece filled with facts.
Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by 9jahotblog: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
All dart and evil arrow against Donald trump Chukwudi Olafemi will not work in Jesus name
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by kingsvictor2: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

he is a thorn on Muslim terrorists skin. He will go for 2nd tenure to wipe off all Islamic terrorists. the world is better off without those terrorists. only Muslims hate him cos they know what they are, terrorists, kidnappers, rapists.

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by abbey37(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Oga speak for yourself and stop bringing tribalism into every issue I am a full blooded yoruba man and I can say with all sense of responsibility that Donald j trump is the best American president in modern history his administration has done so well economically and socially, the best America has had in more than 50years infact he has the strongest economy in the world. The obvious truth is just that Trump is way too much of a competition for the left wing and there only option is to result into smear campaign and clout chasing.

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by kingsvictor2: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

hahahahahaa, funny. slavemasters haven't talked to slaves yet, they must nod in agreement or drink poison like Awolo... IBB said and I quote "if I hear a drum of war in my sleep and I wake up to see they are yorubas, I'll go back to sleep because they are all nothing but cowards"

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by geequ(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Audio impeachment... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by Isnow: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
trump the way am looking @this ehhh...better fight, fight and fight..let's go there

1 Like

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by tesppidd: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Why cant we commence impeachment proceedings on the herdman In aso rock..

He has done way worse than trump did but no impeachment against him

Rubber stamp national assembly
Even the Americans are voting along party lines,

talkless of Nigerians..

How come the republicans think he's innocent while the democrats think he is guilty?

Would you then call them rubber- stamp legislators too?

1 Like

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by sapientia(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
All Democrats and 20 Republicans are needed to remove him.

I don't see it happening.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by mauriceju2(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2020
American democracy and justice system will be tested , you cannot preach democracy and justice to the world and do otherwise

1 Like

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by nextlevelsmovies: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2020
Why are we so concerned about Trump's impeachment when we have a million and one severe challenges confronting as a nation

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by PROPHETmichael: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2020
Congrats Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by kareemkamil(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Trumph, already know's that he will not survive this, that's why he's trying to cover up with Iran attack.
Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2020
QuickStandard:

Stop watching CNN.

Gbas gbos

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In by shogsman(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:

On the contrary it will take a miracle to remove him from office,all this corporate trials is almost meaningless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.