Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,808 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Business Plan Blue Print - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan Blue Print (472 Views)

Blue Print Of Affiliate Marketing: How It Works! / The Exact Blue Print To Succeed As An Affiliate Marketer / Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Blue Print by Peterdavidchinw(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
For the past 3 weeks now I have been gathering lots of people to train them on business plan writing.

Business plan is one area lot of people dread get it's what I do with relative ease. What I get with ease, others get with please.

Some clients don't have the chance to go through the classes so I came up with a business plan BLUE PRINT where you can literarily fill in the gap to write your own business plan.

The business plan blue print is worth 5k but I will be giving the first 15 persons for only 1500 only.

Also, the first 15 persons will have free business plan template and proofreading of business plan

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage / Best Online Business / Promote Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.