Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

You CAN Erase The Past! Photo Editing Wizard Who Offered Her Services Editing Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You CAN Erase The Past! Photo Editing Wizard Who Offered Her Services Editing Ex (680 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You CAN Erase The Past! Photo Editing Wizard Who Offered Her Services Editing Ex by Bynz: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
A 21-year-old artist from Iowa who goes by Circee, took to Twitter and said she would edit ex-partners out of pictures for $10, sharing an example of her work and adding she wanted 'serious inquiries only.'

She shared an example of her work, posting a snap of a couple sitting together on a picnic blanket with their dog, and her version which saw the boyfriend completely erased from the picture.

People first doubted Circee's skills, but after she showcased the results of a few more edits, the demand grew exponentially, pushing the photo-editing wizard to up her price to $15.

The thread proved so popular that another photo-editing hack tried her hand at a few of the requests, for free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7912405/Photo-editing-wizard-charges-15-erase-ex-partners-old-pictures.html

(1) (Reply)

Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? / I Made Up My Mind 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her / Serious Relationship Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.