Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,970 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? (713 Views)

Bsc In Computer Science, Is It Still A Lucrative Degree? / I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by Teplace(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
I have Bsc in Geography and Enviromental Management and love to go into Quantity Surveying with 2lower. what are the requirement(s) and to be a Quantity Surveyor? Please help!
Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by jubrilcastle(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Teplace:
I have Bsc in Geography and Enviromental Management and love to go into Quantity Surveying with 2lower. what are the requirement(s) and to be a Quantity Surveyor? Please help!
Try and discuss with Dr Igwe. I hope you know who I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by Teplace(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
jubrilcastle:

Try and discuss with Dr Igwe. I hope you know who I'm talking about
I don't know him please help me tag him.
Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by jubrilcastle(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Teplace:
I don't know him please help me tag him.
You graduated from which of the universities?
Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by Teplace(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
jubrilcastle:

You graduated from which of the universities?
Niger Delta University Bayelsa State
Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by jubrilcastle(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Teplace:
Niger Delta University Bayelsa State
I thought it was Uniport. There's a lecturer in that very dept. he use to assist and give guidelines on how to migrate to become surveyor. There's a school of surveying either in oyo or so. He normally give directives back then to any student that is interested in surveying

1 Like

Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by Teplace(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2020
jubrilcastle:

I thought it was Uniport. There's a lecturer in that very dept. he use to assist and give guidelines on how to migrate to become surveyor. There's a school of surveying either in oyo or so. He normally give directives back then to any student that is interested in surveying
Thank you sir
Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by koldej(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2020
jubrilcastle:

Quantity surveying is different from surveying nd geoinformatics sir

1 Like

Re: Can i be Quantity Surveyor with Bsc in Geography? by jubrilcastle(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2020
koldej:

Quantity surveying is different from surveying nd geoinformatics sir
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed In A Handkerchief Factory / Sample Of NSE Technical Report For Civil Engineer / Being 25 In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.