Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns (1061 Views)

What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by pepekhali(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Please advise me wisely
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by Okuda(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
buy food stuff and eat it daily. thats daily nutitional returns. that shit cant do jack in present nigeria
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by Davash222(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Invest in international business that can yield profit of over 2.5, BTS, under 3.5 and home/away win. It's a lucrative business.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2020
pepekhali:
Please advise me wisely

Buy a used okada and relocate to your village market square and start a company called "Pepekhali Market2Home Logistics (Village) Ltd.

OR

Buy a umbrella and a plastic table and chair as well as a photo copying machine and stay under a mango tree near any university and start a company called "Peperkhali Photography (Campus) Ltd.

��

Or

Buy a SuperTapper Clipper and barber's apron and build a kpako shop with wall paper decor interior and mirror with i pass my neighbors power plant and stay close to any housing estate and start a company called "Peperkhali SuperBarber (Estate) Ltd.

���

Or

Buy a cheap laptop and subscribe for data and find one of these SARS police men to show you how to do yahoo yahoo.
You can call it Peperkhali CyberTel (Marlian) Ltd
����

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by SoNature(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Pepekhali, to get some useful advice, you must tell us what you do currently, your skill set and things you have passion for.

Take my advice:

If you invest a business you don't have control over, you may not succeed

If you invest in a business you cannot monitor, you may not succeed

If you invest in a business you are not passionate about, you will fail

Doing business in Nigeria is tough

What drives a man to keep doing something, even though he doesn't make money from it, is passion

It's not always easy to start a business and start making money at once

Finally, if you have something that you do currently, you should leave that money in bank. The reason is that even though #100k sounds like a lot of money, it cannot do much in today's Nigeria.

Grow it to #200-500k, then you are good to go.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by Comedian2019: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Buy a used okada and relocate to your village market square and start a company called "Pepekhali Market2Home Logistics (Village) Ltd.

OR

Buy a umbrella and a plastic table and chair as well as a photo copying machine and stay under a mango tree near any university and start a company called "Peperkhali Photography (Campus) Ltd.

��

Or

Buy a SuperTapper Clipper and barber's apron and build a kpako shop with wall paper decor interior and mirror with i pass my neighbors power plant and stay close to any housing estate and start a company called "Peperkhali SuperBarber (Estate) Ltd.

���

Or

Buy a cheap laptop and subscribe for data and find one of these SARS police men to show you how to do yahoo yahoo.
����
This your last point no good o!
SayNotoYahooYahoo
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Comedian2019:

This your last point no good o!
SayNotoYahooYahoo

cccccccccccc
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by bizmania(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Someone here will tell you to play bet. Resist the devil in advance.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns by yomi007k(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

OR

��

Or

���

Or

����

grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister / Nairaland Classroom: Online Money Business (covid-19 special) / How Long Doest It Take To Clear A Car At Tincan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.