Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,750 members, 7,834,521 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel (27236 Views)

Asiyat Oyedepo Was Denied Good Care Till Her Death Just As Bishop Threatened / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Bigval5: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by bizhop01: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
While US embassy denied me visa in two consecutive attempt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by IghravweIG(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
We are breaking limits amin Jesu. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by majamajic(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Religion of peace !!

No sue !

No threat !!

No curses !!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Onyi22(f): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by philip0906(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felajack:
[s]I have always known they will deny the news of this US visa denial like it's something 79% of Nigerians haven't been through.
Sadly enough, you'll see an overwhelming population of their congregation seeking miracle to have their passport Visa stamped either by hook or crook.
His church will be full again on Sunday[/s]!!!
Lamentations!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by tammie24: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na wa for this Muslims o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by DennisEche(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Just wondering how daddy freezer will sleep tonight, he must be going through a lot now

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by GRACEGLORY: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
vickydankal:
And some people are busy dragging him on twitter since yesterday. You guys don’t know who my father is, a treasure to USA. He has travelled to USA more than some of you had gone to the bathroom.
Some people just hate him because he is prosperity personified, instead of them to come close and learn they are there hating .
God bless my father bishop Oyedepo

Leave them o. The man who's a first class world citizen. One of the few who has traveled without a visa

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Coloradowater: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fake or genuine news, who cares?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by golddare: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
lovewins:
Oyedepo was at NO TIME Denied US Entry Visa

Mainstream and online media spaces this morning were abuzz with the news that Bishop David Oyedepo was denied entry visa to the United States on Thursday, January 30, 2020. We wish to put it on record and categorically submit that this piece of information is NOT TRUE. At no time was the Bishop denied visa, nor did he create a scene at the US consulate in Lagos, as purported by some mainstream and online newspapers.

The Bishop renewed his visa, last year, without any initial denial or drama, or scene. The Bishop was NOT at the Embassy or Consulate yesterday or even anytime this year. Bishop has been in Canaanland all this week. The last time he applied for visa, which was last year, he was issued without delay.

We have been in touch with the US Embassy and they are as surprised as we are about this FAKE NEWS, which some media houses decided to spread.

We encourage the Nigerian media to always tow the line of due diligence before rushing to press and try to at least reach the church from time to time, whenever items try to pass through the rumour mill. Professionalism and wisdom require this so as to maintain integrity and make the media trusted in the society, particularly in this age that fake news has become The News.

Bishop Oyedepo is a good friend of the US government and has a very good relationship with US Embassy and Consulate in Nigeria. He is a social entrepreneur, who has touched so many lives in Nigeria, Africa, United States and all around the world.

Prof. Sheriff F. Folarin
Chairman, Editorial and Media Board
LFCWW (Winners' Chapel Int'l)
https://www.facebook.com/645343740/posts/10157137939098741/?app=fbl

Una get time replying yeye bloggers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by oyeb15: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
These people have made the country poorer with their business of extortion and are not yet satisfied until every home in Nigeria is connected as this will bring much larger return which they will enjoy with Satan,the master of their greed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by GeneralPula: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Something must have brought about this paparazzi!

Life is a deep shiii

Don’t be surprise for me surprises this coming days..

Their palaba..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by wiseone28: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
This story is getting stale
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by eyinjuege: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Can we face more important issues? Why is it such a big deal that anyone is denied a US visa?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by akinbode1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
God bless Bishop Oyedepo......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Naijabash(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
The fake news about David Oyedepo being denied visa by the US embassy is fake news on its own because I believe it's the handi work of those who wants the Nigerian government to start regulating the social media.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
mu2sa2:
Na wa o. Which one come be the non-fake now? The first or the second, not ruling out a third and more that may follow!

Musa you asked the same question on another forum minutes ago.

It is obvious you are pained that it was all a rumor at last.

The US Embassy denied it. Or do you think the US Embassy is afraid of anyone? If it was true they would say so.

Bovi and wife that were mentioned in the cooked up story have gone online to say they were never at the Embassy recently.

You read it all but you are not satisfied.

The Church is now telling you the Bishop last visited the Embassy last year and He was never denied visa.

You are free to believe whatsoever you want to believe my friend.

It is a free world.

Why not live and let live.

Why the Hate??. Why??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
We encourage the Nigerian media to always tow the line of due diligence before rushing to press and try to at least reach the church from time to time, whenever items try to pass through the rumour mill. Professionalism and wisdom require this so as to maintain integrity and make the media trusted in the society, particularly in this age that fake news has become The News. 
Okay.ng.
We talk am!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Tell1234: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
I knew it was all lie when i saw the update. Stupid people that wants to make Satanic money through lies and jundice journalism. My Bishop can never stoop so low to the point of creating scene for a Visa.This is a man that is has powerful as any President of a Nation.please be guided before you post any information on net to avoid the story that touched.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Godpikin4real(f): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Africomterror: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:
Why all the fuss? The Bishop was among those blasting the social media bill, while I don't support the bill the Bishop just felt first hand how fake news can bite anyone in the ass.... angry
How do you think that this news affected Oyedepo?
I'm sure he would not have even seen it if it wasn't brought to his attention. Bishop no get time.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Sundaycomputer: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Let him go to USA �
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by dalass(f): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Felajack:
I have always known they will deny the news of this US visa denial like it's something 79% of Nigerians haven't been through.
Sadly enough, you'll see an overwhelming population of their congregation seeking miracle to have their passport Visa stamped either by hook or crook.
His church will be full again on Sunday!!!

Lover of bad news.. The US has come out to say Oyedepo wasn't denied visa.. Don't think because you and your 79% were denied visa means that he too must go through same..

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by soberdrunk(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
How do you think that this news affected Oyedepo?
I'm sure he would not have even seen it if it wasn't brought to his attention. Bishop no get time.

He told you this on WhatsApp or earlier in his office?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by 4gunners(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

Leave them o. The man who's a first class world citizen. One of the few who has traveled without a visa
Bro, I give it to you. Your sarcasm is unparalleled.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Profayo:
Some people must be very sad with this news grin

They are really sad.

They are all over the threads Mourning and Wailing.

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by PlayerMeji: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Now, what do we say to defend against the Social Media Bill
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel by Ranchhoddas: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:

He told you this on WhatsApp or earlier in his office?
Oga go sit down. Answer me: How do you think this news has affected Oyedepo?
Na today una begin peddle lies against am?
The man no get time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.