Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death (686 Views)

Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / What Is Happening? See How A Rich Man Run Mad In Douglas, Owerri In Imo State / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death by jmonaco(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2020
Kirk Douglas has died at the age of 103.
The renowned actor and father of Michael Douglas died on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.

His son Michael told People, "It is with tremendous sadness that my brothers and I announce that Kirk Douglas left us today at the age of 103. To the world, he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard of us all to aspire to."

Michael ended his statement saying: "But to me and my brothers Joel and Peter he was simply Dad, to Catherine, a wonderful father-in-law, to his grandchildren and great-grandchildren their loving grandfather, and to his wife Anne, a wonderful husband."

Spartacus actor Kirk Douglas dies aged 103
He also a lot of humanitarian work and served as a Goodwill Ambassador for the U.S. State Department.
Kirk is survived by his wife Anne, aged 100, children Michael Douglas, 75, Joel and Peter and seven grandchildren.

Cause of death And Obituaty Here https://naijacampusjams.com/actor-kirk-douglas-dies-aged-103cause-of-death-obituary/

Re: Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death by jmonaco(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death by BroOptimist(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2020
jmonaco:
Kirk Douglas has died at the age of 103.
The renowned actor and father of Michael Douglas died on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.

His son Michael told People, "It is with tremendous sadness that my brothers and I announce that Kirk Douglas left us today at the age of 103. To the world, he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard of us all to aspire to."

Michael ended his statement saying: "But to me and my brothers Joel and Peter he was simply Dad, to Catherine, a wonderful father-in-law, to his grandchildren and great-grandchildren their loving grandfather, and to his wife Anne, a wonderful husband."

Spartacus actor Kirk Douglas dies aged 103
He also a lot of humanitarian work and served as a Goodwill Ambassador for the U.S. State Department.
Kirk is survived by his wife Anne, aged 100, children Michael Douglas, 75, Joel and Peter and seven grandchildren.

Cause of death And Obituaty Here https://naijacampusjams.com/actor-kirk-douglas-dies-aged-103cause-of-death-obituary/

Wetin wan cause the death of a man of 103 years of age? He never try? Abi, na witch kill am

1 Like

Re: Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death by jmonaco(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Back A Woman You've Hurt Her Feelings And Has Moved On? / Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently / In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.