Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Make $150 Daily! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make $150 Daily! (1531 Views)

Step By Step Guide To Making $150 DAILY On Amanzon / EARN $150 Daily By Creating Click Bait Titles Online / Earn Up To $150 Daily Just Viewing Ads! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $150 Daily! by Ehnamuram: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hello To Everyone

Now I know that if you clicked this post then you are either looking for ways of making money online or you just clicked it by mistake grin, either way you are in the right place.

Now just like you I've been trying to make money online for a while now, and I have to say it was frustrating, I came across a lot of online scams and a lot of ponzi schemes. I was actually at the point of giving up when I came across a wonderful site.

The name of this site is aawmoney, it is more or less a Pay Per View Site, I assume most of you know what a PPV site is, but if not, a PPV site is a site that pays you for viewing content and certain offers.

Well if you have experience with PPV sites you'll know that the payment is very SLOW and LOW, but that is not the case when it comes to this site.

I managed to get upto $150 in a day, and I only used the site for 7 hours. You can make much more depending on the amount of time you put in.

All you need to do is click on the link and sign up, after which you will start making your dough almost immediately by following the instructions.

https://aawmoney.xyz/5755897052648/

You can always contact me via WhatsApp via this number 07086396355

Happy Earnings!! wink
Re: Make $150 Daily! by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Scam site. U will never be paid.
Re: Make $150 Daily! by Youngtekkey(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2020
SamjohnnyB:
Scam site. U will never be paid.
Bro...have you tried it before?
Re: Make $150 Daily! by Alleyme: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Lol i know your intention is not to scam us oo, but that site you you mention is a big scam, they will never pay you, if you like you can do a google research or youtube research
I didnt even need to do research on the site , imediately i saw what you will be doing to get paid, i knew its a big scam,

No adverising company even google will pay you like that , because no body will want to advertise their product or services per view for a big ammount when the great and cheap fb ads , nairaland ads, google ads is there.

this also applylies this to every online incone oportunity you see, do a research before joining to make your self safe from scammers,
If you want real earning oportunity online in nigeria inbox me on whatsapp +2349074853269

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL MAKE 100, 000 A DAY,
but i will give you the basics of earning at least 5k+ weekly online that will help you grow then when you now have enough money, i can teach you on many online legit business � you can start online without leaving your home even as a student, and become successful

1 Like

Re: Make $150 Daily! by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Bro...have you tried it before?
Have u been paid?

Check out this site https://uulmoney.icu and ur own site and check the support link of the two and tell me the different BTW the two.
Re: Make $150 Daily! by Youngtekkey(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

Have u been paid?

Check out this site https://uulmoney.icu and ur own site and check the support link of the two and tell me the different BTW the two.
I'm not the op that posted about it na. I'm simply asking for the purpose of clarification. I want to try it out but I just want to be sure if it's genuine or not instead of wasting my time that is why I'm seeking your thoughts in case you've had first hand experience in it before.
Re: Make $150 Daily! by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I'm not the op that posted about it na. I'm simply asking for the purpose of clarification. I want to try it out but I just want to be sure if it's genuine or not instead of wasting my time that is why I'm seeking your thoughts in case you've had first hand experience in it before.

Oh so sorry.. I didn't even check if u are the op. So sorry. But on the topic. Don't waste ur time on it. They will never pay u. 1$ will never be sent to u.. Those site are created for one things. To collect people details. Emails so sell for ads.

2 Likes

Re: Make $150 Daily! by Youngtekkey(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

Oh so sorry.. I didn't even check if u are the op. So sorry. But on the topic. Don't waste ur time on it. They will never pay u. 1$ will never be sent to u.. Those site are created for one things. To collect people details. Emails so sell for ads.
Thanks for this information and clarity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TourDrive Cab Hailing Service Launches In Ibadan / Naira Drops To Lowest Ebb Against Dollar For The First Time In History / Attention Feed Millers!1 Ton Capacity Mixer And Crusher For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.