Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki (476 Views)

Oxlade Reacts As A Fan Tells Him To Be Security Conscious When Visiting His Hood / Bb9ja : See The Brand New Car Up For Grabs Today Courtesy Of Innoson / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki by sojayy(m): 1:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Pls don't mind my English n any typo error.its urgent, pls save a life.
My mum and her 2 other siblings went to visit their sister who has been on a sick bed since over a year now in her husband house in lekki, the worse happened after they've boyught enough food stuff, fruits n all other needed stuff for the family as usual. As they got to the house, they off loaded all what they bought as well as checking up on their sick sister suffering from sudden attack a yr+ in her room , the husband did not welcome them very well by not answering thier greetings of which they decided not to stay in his house due to his attitude towards them. But suddenly the man went ahead to blocked the vehicle they brought to his house , claiming to embarrass them n show how powerful he in lagos since yesterday, denying them of leaving the house n locking the gates from inside after they managed to escape outside his house n also locked their last born with the sick sister in a room since yesterday.
My concern: The move to go to a near by police station to report the incidence n to retrieve thier car so as to go back to their various destinations has proove abortive, the police are saying that the man has to open his gate for himself before they could take any action, n to think of it, this d third day of holding them captive n leaving them in a devastating condition as the sisters came from Ilorin, osogbo n ilesha just to check up on thier sick sister, whose sickness is caused by this same man through long time heart break, maltreatment n panic created in his wife body.
My question: Is anybody above the law for the police to even question as to any atrocities committed?.cos the man didn't honour the police till now n has refused to talk to anybody.
Pls my fellow nairalanders, I need ur candid advise as to what to do in this situation cos I don't want my mum to come back without her car. The man has humiliated them and has fumbled that they should do thier worse that this is Lagos.
Pls help, my mum is over 70yrs and I don't want her to suffer like this.mod pls do the needful by moving it to the front page. Thanks
Re: A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki by Odinvahala: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Post this on Twitter and Instagram tag the commissioner of police on your post or any human right organization

1 Like

Re: A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki by zang: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2020
We should all have the video by now I think
Re: A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki by Kingpee2(m): 2:06am On Feb 08, 2020
This one is a well to do trouble maker...
Re: A Man Locked His In-law's Car up After Visiting His Sick Wife In Lekki by Bigflamie(m): 2:27am On Feb 08, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning / Creating Facebook Accounts / (VIDEO) Strippers Spotted At Wedding After-party In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.