Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. (1196 Views)

Daily Motivation | Facts | Psychology | Reality|only You Can Motivate Yourself / How Is Employment After COVID19 Going To Be To Be Sincere I At Rock Bottom Now / Five Of The Worst Ways To Motivate Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by charles009(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Okay guys,

I work in a financial institution, my boss told me to stand as his guarantor, he then proceeded to borrowed 3.2million from a credit company. He just lost his job and the recovery team of the credit company has been all sorts of threats including attempting to present my CHEQUE, which will translate to outright sack if it returns DUD.

I have provided several remedial options to give me a sot landing, however we just agreed a final payment of =N=2,000.000. To be paid once. I got home on Friday feeling totally depressed. With a lot running through my mind. Myself and wify has planned to begin a foundation of our house this February, it literally means all our savings for 2019 will go into servicing another mans debt.

For some reasons I feel encouraged and better today, wify has okayed I paid off the bills, she even brought her own funds. Quite painful. If not for my faith in God, I am completely lost.

My boss is in the states, and he has blocked all my numbers lol, he doesnt even return sms/mails. I will keep praying for him.

Hey folks, any words to elevate my spirit, I will appreciate.

One love guys!

6 Likes

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by TrollKiller(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Typical Nigeria man. Using his fellow man to better his dirty self
Sorry bro, but you should never trust anyone. Rule 16 openly states that. This is a hard knock of life but your head is still functional. I pray to have a wife like yours. So supportive. Some nl ladies like hoyindarmolar or sweetbuns will have eloped if there were in the same situation.
You'll recover. Because all you lost was something that is very much possible to recuperate I.e money
You'll get to the top. That boss will soon come back begging. Him go come back to Naija lass lass. But forgive him please. And make him pay for your forgiveness wink

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by obotblitz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by charles009(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
TrollKiller:
Sorry bro, but you should never trust anyone. Rule 16 openly states that. This is a hard knock of life but your head is still functional. I pray to have a wife like yours. So supportive. Some nl ladies like hoyindarmolar or sweetbuns will have eloped if there were in the same situation.
You'll recover. Because all you lost was something that is very much possible to recuperate I.e money
You'll get to the top. That boss will soon come back begging. Him go come back to Naija lass lass. But forgive him please. And make him pay for your forgiveness wink

Thank you brother, I appreciate you!
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by spinna: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
HOW ..can u stand as guarantor for your boss..is it not the bigger person that guarantees the smaller that wan no even make u suzpect

U suppose to have heed the warning in the book of proverbs..

the.only advice i can give u is from the same book... dont give urself any rest till u find a way out

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by charles009(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
spinna:
HOW ..can u stand as guarantor for your boss..is it not the bigger person that guarantees the smaller that wan no even make u suzpect

U suppose to have heed the warning in the book of proverbs..

the.only advice i can give u is from the same book... dont give urself any rest till u find a way out

This is not what I need now, please! Brutal life lessons has been learnt!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by cRobo: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
When the odds are against you and you don’t see how it could work out, don’t get discouraged. Remind yourself tomorrow will be better than today. That’s not just being positive; that’s what the scripture says. “The path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter.”

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by HarunaWest(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
charles009:
Okay guys,

I work in a financial institution, my boss told me to stand as his guarantor, he then proceeded to borrowed 3.2million from a credit company. He just lost his job and the recovery team of the credit company has been all sorts of threats including attempting to present my CHEQUE, which will translate to outright sack if it returns DUD.

I have provided several remedial options to give me a sot landing, however we just agreed a final payment of =N=2,000.000. To be paid once. I got home on Friday feeling totally depressed. With a lot running through my mind. Myself and wify has planned to begin a foundation of our house this February, it literally means all our savings for 2019 will go into servicing another mans debt.

For some reasons I feel encouraged and better today, wify has okayed I paid off the bills, she even brought her own funds. Quite painful. If not for my faith in God, I am completely lost.

My boss is in the states, and he has blocked all my numbers lol, he doesnt even return sms/mails. I will keep praying for him.

One love guys!
Sorry Bro..This is how people being all sort of problems in their life and they wudbt remember that it's their past that's hunts them..Now he doesn't pick your calls cos he feels that he has escaped. Never mind, just see whatever step your take now as a sacrifice for a better tomorrow..Maybe it's what you have to pay to be greater who knows?.
I worked in a financial institution as well and such debacle almost cost me my job once,this one sef na family..Since them, Everyman carry him cross.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by drightguy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's hard but pretend nothing ever happened and let it go. God has His way of wiping the tears of man.
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by spinna: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
charles009:

This is not what I need now, please! Brutal life lessons has been learnt!

Ok .. but i had to get it off my chest.

Take heart.. its always darkest before dawn..where there is life there is hope. There are still many things you have to be thankful for..if you were bedridden would you be ble to work to repay. Give thanks for everything says the word.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by Originalsly: 4:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Life has a way.... so you want to believe he is abroad doing very well? Lots of wicked people like him abroad.... suffering silently... living from pillar to post... trapped for life because they burned the bridge behind them.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by charles009(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks friends for your kind words..
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by Goodgod213: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Try keeping track of him from time to time. Know where his family is. And day use police to disturb them. Pay the loan but be like a hot coal on his heels
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by Hoyindarmolar(f): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
TrollKiller:
Sicko
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by debbydee(f): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
when there is life there is hope. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by charles009(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
debbydee:
when there is life there is hope. It is well.
Thanks folks
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by 234GT(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
As long as you have your job, you are fine. Just ensure you apply the lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2020
charles009:
Okay guys,

One love guys!

This is bad, your boss is a very terrible person... I ran into your story because I am in a similar situation, only difference is I am the lender and a friend of mine is the gaurantor... I had taken a loan in Jan for 2m for 6 months, due to corona and business being bad, I found it hard to pay back on the due dates but somehow someway I have managed to pay monthly just not on due date but I've effectively serviced it to the point where I only owe about 500k overall including interest... I was due to pay again two days ago but I couldn't because my expectations didnt come through, I have reached out to them to give me one more week but they keep threatening to present my guarantors checks if I don't pay today, however I think it's unfair to punish the gaurantor when I the lender have been paying diligently enough and am even reaching out to explain my intentions to pay but due to a slight delay, the sad thing is they threaten this even when I'm only default by 2 days... Please how do I go about saving my gaurantor, I intend to pay the loan off this month or first week July latest but their threats over my gaurantor na wa
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by stacyadams: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
charles009:
Okay guys,

One love guys!

U have a good heart
Re: I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. by oluplus(m): 1:27am On Aug 13, 2020
If you know his location (the country of residence), you can collaborate with the credit coy and report him (with evidence) at their embassy.
His visa can be revoked

(1) (Reply)

VBanking Ng / Federal Medical Centre Salary Structure / Aspire Consulting Is Looking For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.