Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,783 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do (1609 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Kj66: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Months ago I cheated on my gf, it was really tough on her. But we overcame it. Fast forward she's cheating on me right now and it seems my world is falling apart. I had asked her to choose between me and the guy. She always assures me she loves me and can never leave me but she has been with the other guy(who has money than me) for some days now. I'm confused. Please what should I do?
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Auntyesther(f): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
LMAO! I don't know why am laughing shaa but guy move on if you go hear! OGA GO FRONT!

6 Likes

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Do nothing. Let her enjoy herself. Na only you sabi enjoy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Queenttoast01: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Tell her to continue cheating that you don't mind, she will come back, then you lock her pussy when she comes grin

Kj66:
Months ago I cheated on my gf, it was really tough on her. But we overcame it. Fast forward she's cheating on me right now and it seems my world is falling apart. I had asked her to choose between me and the guy. She always assures me she loves me and can never leave me but she has been with the other guy(who has money than me by far) for some days now. I'm confused. Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Riele(f): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
She is paying you back in your own coins .

I wonder why you're making a fuss about it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Froshloaded: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bro wink
You too go and hustle
If you have money
She won't Cheat on you..

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by proclinician: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Go and have more money than the guy na.
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Perhaps you were confused at first. So you came here to ask for help. After typing your predicament, you couldn't come up with an advice for yourself? Cause this your case doesn't even need one. I believe alot in initiative. All i need to do i write down my problem and by reading it, get a solution.
Nothing complicated here, okay.
Dump her cheating ass. You both overcame the past. The fact that she's sleeping with someone else whether for his money or not, acknowledging you of it, and isn't ready to stop is bullsh!t

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Riele(f): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
Perhaps you were confused at first. So you came here to ask for help. After typing your predicament, you couldn't come up with an advice for yourself? Cause this your case doesn't even need one. I believe alot in initiative. All i need to do i write down my problem and by reading it, get a solution.
Nothing complicated here, okay.
Dump her cheating ass. You both overcame the past. The fact that she's sleeping with someone else whether for his money or not, acknowledging you of it, and isn't ready to stop is bullsh!t

Did you read the part where he cheated too ?

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Riele:

Did you read the part where he cheated too ?
yes. I broke up with my first bf cos i can't tolerate cheating. Till today, he keeps trying to win me over.
If the girlfriend agreed to still stay by him then she should keep his sin where it belongs; in the past.
The road for her to move on is broad. Never stoop low to retaliate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by thesicilian: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
What you should do is cut your balls off because you obviously don't need them.

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Riele(f): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
yes. I broke up with my first bf cos i can't tolerate cheating. Till today, he keeps trying to win me over.
If the girlfriend agreed to still stay by him then she should keep his sin where it belongs; in the past.
The road for her to move on is broad. Never stoop low to retaliate

cool

I don't think she cheated just to retaliate .

He shouldn't dump her " Cheating Ass " like you said .

Since she claims to still love him and seeks forgiveness . What's there not to forgive .

After all , she was able to forgive his unfaithfulness .

3 Likes

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
How old are you both?
Very necessary question nobody is asking.

2 Likes

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Riele(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:
How old are you both?

grin

Okay . Let's say I'm derailing the thread .

But I totally admire you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by nwokolokingsley(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
5k, and I'll advise you on what to do!
grin grin grin
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by MJBOLT: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
having money doesnt guarantee a woman's loyalty
Froshloaded:
Bro wink You too go and hustle If you have money She won't Cheat on you..

2 Likes

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Froshloaded: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin
MJBOLT:
having money doesnt guarantee a woman's loyalty

Except the lady is not a Nigerian...
But we have some decent girls tho

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Froshloaded: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
makydebbie:
How old are you both?
Which one is you? wink
@ your profile pic
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Riele:

grin

Okay . Let's say I'm derailing the thread .

But I totally admire you grin

Awwn thank you babe. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Which one is you? wink
@ your profile pic

Who you want me to be among the girls.
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Froshloaded: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
makydebbie:

Who you want me to be among the girls.
The second one, wearing wine gown wink
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Auntyesther:
LMAO! I don't know why am laughing shaa but guy move on if you go hear! OGA GO FRONT!
Probably experience
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
The second one, wearing wine gown wink
That's me. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Froshloaded: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
makydebbie:

That's me. smiley
Aww.
Okay wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Kj66: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kj66:
Months ago I cheated on my gf, it was really tough on her. But we overcame it. Fast forward she's cheating on me right now and it seems my world is falling apart. I had asked her to choose between me and the guy. She always assures me she loves me and can never leave me but she has been with the other guy(who has money than me by far) for some days now. I'm confused. Please what should I do?
I appreciate the feedbacks and thankful. But it's a bit complicated than that. Let me briefly expatiate. Foremostly. She is someone who isn't emotional expressive (can bear pains pretty silently) while I'm quite emotionally expressive.
We've dated for over 2years, and I've always loved her. Herein the complication. Last year I met this wonderful soul at my workplace, she was a colleague and we connected almost immediately like we've known for years. We were great friends, then lovers and we dated for about 7months whilst I was still in this relationship. What led me on was the fascinating way the new girl showed me love and she practically lived it out-it was telling in her life(she was overly expressive). But I loved my gf more and had to quit the relationship.
But I knew what my gf endured. For those 7months, the last 4months she was fully aware of the relationship. It was so bad that I tried breaking up with my gf on multiple occasions but I knew how hard she fought back. On one night I told her the other girl was carrying my child and I love her- she cried and told me she'll stand by me if I promise to stick with her. I kept on playing nonchalance till the falsity of the pregnancy was revealed and everything ended.
On 2 occassions she has met this other girl one on one, it was the last encounter that I finally called it quit.

Eversince our relationship has been sweet until this recent episode. Yes I know I should move on but I'm a bit confused cos I knew how she fought for me and its weighing on my decision at present. Cos I knew I really loved her when I cheated on her. Don't know if that's a possibility: loving someone and cheating on them.
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by GeneralPula: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
sad
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Funkeshuga(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
fvck her Pussy while it last, you might not have assess to that Pussy in few weeks time
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Kj66: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
nwokolokingsley:
5k, and I'll advise you on what to do!
grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Your cheating was manly and her cheating is womanly, go figure out the difference and consider your chances before taking a decision.
Let me give you a little tip. A man cheats with only his dick but a woman cheats with both her vagina and her heart.

Next time, I'll require a service fee for advice. undecided
Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Riele:

cool

I don't think she cheated just to retaliate .

He shouldn't dump her " Cheating Ass " like you said .

Since she claims to still love him and seeks forgiveness . What's there not to forgive .

After all , she was able to forgive his unfaithfulness .
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kj66:

I appreciate the feedbacks and thankful. But it's a bit complicated than that. Let me briefly expatiate. Foremostly. She is someone who isn't emotional expressive (can bear pains pretty silently) while I'm quite emotionally expressive.
We've dated for over 2years, and I've always loved her. Herein the complication. Last year I met this wonderful soul at my workplace, she was a colleague and we connected almost immediately like we've known for years. We were great friends, then lovers and we dated for about 7months whilst I was still in this relationship. What led me on was the fascinating way the new girl showed me love and she practically lived it out-it was telling in her life(she was overly expressive). But I loved my gf more and had to quit the relationship.
But I knew what my gf endured. For those 7months, the last 4months she was fully aware of the relationship. It was so bad that I tried breaking up with my gf on multiple occasions but I knew how hard she fought back. On one night I told her the other girl was carrying my child and I love her- she cried and told me she'll stand by me if I promise to stick with her. I kept on playing nonchalance till the falsity of the pregnancy was revealed and everything ended.
On 2 occassions she has met this other girl one on one, it was the last encounter that I finally called it quit.

Eversince our relationship has been sweet until this recent episode. Yes I know I should move on but I'm a bit confused cos I knew how she fought for me and its weighing on my decision at present. Cos I knew I really loved her when I cheated on her. Don't know if that's a possibility: loving someone and cheating on them.
Two of you are in a codependent relationship. That's toxic. Most likely she doesn't see you as attractive anymore, but cannot do without you. That's why I think she is cheating. I think you should fight for her and stand by her. Don't dump her. She'll come out off it, the way you also did. Be her true friend in need and lover. Continue to pray for her too. Keep on being faithful and hang on.

Yes I think she loves you and can cheat on you too. Humans are like that.

1 Like

Re: Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why should you think of dumping her? You cheated on her and she cheated on you too. Equation is now balanced, so forgive her and you both continue the relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Wants To Marry Wizkid / Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast In Enugu (video) / Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.