Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? (2541 Views)

Public Notice To The Over Jealous And Zealous Ladies / How To Make A Guy Jealous And Get His Attention / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by LoveKing(m): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2010
I wonder why girls are very jealous. Even if they dont have no strings with you, when they know you had sex with a girl they know or not, they will just resent you at some point and start attacking you. I've experienced this many times with my friends, girls. but they will be the first to close up and play hard to get when you approach. why are girls like that?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by Dsense(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2010
Cause they love sex so much ''Can't live without it'' Unlike [men] grin. . . . . , Also they are so desperate and ready to have intercouse with anybody . grin . . . .Including animal . . . . .So whenever you tell them bout your recent intercourse act,They ll be like '''Why the heck must you spend that much on girls just for sex when i give it out freely'' grin
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by MurphyG1(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2010
I wonder same. It happened to me too. Had this friend at work, she tells me how our bosses ask her out and gifts they bought her. One day, she came to the estate I live, saw me with my girl and called my name but never waited to exchanged pleasantries.
The following day she asked me who the person was, i told her whom she was. she knws she came from another town. The next question that followed was: So she slept at ur place that night. shocked shocked.I told her she did for the rest of the wkend. U wont believe this girl stopped talking to me since that day. Me ma I just do lyk say I no knw her again. Nonsense!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by InkedNerd(f): 1:38am On Dec 15, 2010
As if guys don't act the same way ::rolls eyes:: I once had a dude who was always on my case about being with other guys. I also had a friend who had a major b** fit because I lost my virginity to another guy and not him. Things like that just me say "Wtf?!?! "
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by mamagee3(f): 2:31am On Dec 15, 2010
I wish this poster would have avoided creating a run-on sentence here.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by Tosinville(m): 2:40am On Dec 15, 2010
lmao! Many nigerian girlz have this kinda unique stupid attitude, they dont want u whenever u approach 'em but they still dnt wanna see you with another girl in their presence or another girl to to be with you, they'll start to get jealous with way they stare at you. . . . . Im still also wondering why till today lol
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by HighChief4(m): 3:10am On Dec 15, 2010
I agree with the poster, sometimes its friggin annoying
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by Carolece(f): 3:33am On Dec 15, 2010
When a female is having sex with a male, it generally means a relationship is in progress. So if or when she finds out that the man she is sharing her body with is also giving part of himself to another female, ofcourse she is going to attack someone, most times the man.

Most times a man have s3x just for a climax no strings or heart attatched, when the woman finds that out, then she will definately attack.

Women close their legs to such bastards because they are protecting themselves from diseases and viruses, as alot of women still do not practice to use protection, so she shet up har legs, simple.

If I find out a man I am sleeping with foks another woman, thats the end of the relationship, no matter how much I love him. I have a switch inside that just shut him the hell out, and no one or nothing can make that switch be back on for that one.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by Osama10(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2010
Murphy G:

I wonder same. It happened to me too. Had this friend at work, she tells me how our bosses ask her out and gifts they bought her. One day, she came to the estate I live, saw me with my girl and called my name but never waited to exchanged pleasantries.
The following day she asked me who the person was, i told her whom she was. she knws she came from another town. The next question that followed was: So she slept at your place that night. shocked shocked.I told her she did for the rest of the wkend. U wont believe this girl stopped talking to me since that day. Me ma I just do lyk say I no knw her again. Nonsense!

I like your action there. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by 190: 5:47am On Dec 15, 2010
im yet 2 experience dat

But i know mama-gee always gets pissed each time

she sees me flirting!!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
I think it's the emotional aspect.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by Jonesjoe(m): 3:07am On Dec 16, 2010
maybe such females hav interest on u. Bt dey always like pretence.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by 2kurupt(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2010
@carolece. U ain't gettin d point, most gals do this even when u aint gat $hij wit em.
@topic. I notice same too, u don't need to fok these gals b4 dey start beefing or hating, even when dey refused ur advances when u had their time. Its more annoying when u don't gave a fok who dey sleepin with yet dey want to be the ones approving who u do it with
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by gbanikiti(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2010
I cud rememba, my ex dumpd me 4a guy. Each tim we c,she ask ds questn 'hv u made love 2any one?' trust me na,i'l say 'mehn!! Ds girls wont lemme rest,i slept wit 3girls &believ me they ar far better than u' she'll b lyk 'hehehe'.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2010
Jones joe:

maybe such females hav interest on u. Bt dey always like pretence.

exactly
they act like they dont want it
and when u give it to someone else they
start hating

hell has no fury like a woman scorned
who gives a rats as*** how they feel
as for me i'm only concerned about how she feels
don't ask me who cos i ain't telling

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend If She Leaves Her Husband? / Honeymoon speical- Beautiful Pictures Of Obudu Cattle Ranch-calabar / Top 50 Kinky Ideas For A Sexy Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.