Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? (1475 Views)

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla For Ps5 / Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc / Buy Or Preorder PS5 | Playstation 5 Games | Consoles (simplygames.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Handbrake1: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
I have 150k to buy a hacked PS4 pro with many games installed. But I’m thinking I should just wait for PS5 instead?

I can afford the PS5 even if it’s 250k at launch.
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by lekjons(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Are you aware that it will take some time before being able to get a hacked ps5?

Wait for the ps5 if you won't mind spending more than what you paid for the console on games.
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Handbrake1: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
lekjons:
Are you aware that it will take some time before being able to get a hacked ps5?

Wait for the ps5 if you won't mind spending more than what you paid for the console on games.
yes I know this. I’ll hate to buy the PS4 pro and want to upgrade to PS5 when it’s out.
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
lekjons:

Una still wan hack ps5 ??
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by lekjons(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
tobianthony:

Una still wan hack ps5 ??
lolz.

We have to.
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by AyarmBoye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
lekjons:
lolz.

We have to.
buy the pro bro...... Cause ps5 games will be outrageously expensive... And very limited for the first year...... Furthermore,,,I will wait for ps5 slim or pro to be released b4 I get ps5... I will never buy a ps5 fat......
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by lekjons(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
AyarmBoye:
buy the pro bro...... Cause ps5 games will be outrageously expensive... And very limited for the first year...... Furthermore,,,I will wait for ps5 slim or pro to be released b4 I get ps5... I will never buy a ps5 fat......
Smart man!
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Bobby2020: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
AyarmBoye:
lol it's best to buy a ps5 sir. It has backwards compatibility, in other words, ps4 games should play on it with no issues.
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
lekjons:
lolz.

We have to.

Fuczk that shiiiit bruv. I don't need to hack nothing . Online play is where its at . And I can afford to buy games . Besides who the devs wan take make money if we pirate games . No make sense at all . As a business I wouldn't want that to happen to me .
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by AyarmBoye(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bobby2020:
lol it's best to buy a ps5 sir. It has backwards compatibility, in other words, ps4 games should play on it with no issues.
are you sure?..... Ps4 had the rumor too but it eventually didn't....... All nah speculation... And even if it does,,,the ps4 game graphics disk will look bad because of the hight resolution..... My opinion tho.... We all will eventually get the ps5 Las Las

2 Likes

Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by AyarmBoye(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
tobianthony:

Fuczk that shiiiit bruv. I don't need to hack nothing . Online play is where its at . And I can afford to buy games . Besides who the devs wan take make money if we pirate games . No make sense at all . As a business I wouldn't want that to happen to me .

who hacks ps4 dis days.... U can't even play current games like red redemption.... Mtchew...... And online game is dope.... Pls op don't hack abeg
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Bobby2020: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
AyarmBoye:
are you sure?..... Ps4 had the rumor too but it eventually didn't....... All nah speculation... And even if it does,,,the ps4 game graphics disk will look bad because of the hight resolution..... My opinion tho.... We all will eventually get the ps5 Las Las
this time, it's confirmed by Sony because at one expo last year, in order for them to show the superiority of the ps5 over the ps4 they ran Spiderman ps4 on it and it had way way way (I could keep saying "way" so that the point lol) shorter loading times compared to when it's being loaded on a ps4.

I guess that should be more then enough proof to butress my point that PS5 has backwards compatibility grin

1 Like

Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bobby2020:
this time, it's confirmed by Sony because at one expo last year, in order for them to show the superiority of the ps5 over the ps4 they ran Spiderman ps4 on it and it had way way way (I could keep saying "way" so that the point lol) shorter loading times compared to when it's being loaded on a ps4.

I guess that should be more then enough proof to butress my point that PS5 has backwards compatibility grin
well that's good to hear....... I'm getting the ps5 anyways.. But not on launch tho
Re: Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? by Bobby2020: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
AyarmBoye:
well that's good to hear....... I'm getting the ps5 anyways.. But not on launch tho
buy for two my dear Sir, we still dey play water game sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: Ps3 Slim Consoles At 52k(each) - 08072657599 / Challenge D Undisputed Soccer Champion / Can Anybdy Store Games On Ps3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.