Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,249 members, 7,825,951 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) (6207 Views)

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by joseph6071: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
A female lecturer of babcock university was seen as she was nursing her little child as she lectures her students in front of the class.

One of her students shared the video asking of it was right for her to do that.

see photos...

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/babcock-university-lecturer-nurses-her.html

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Stupid thing videoing in a couple of months...

"I created this account for the sake of anonymity. My cgpa is 2.36 can I do my masters with this? "
When they won't concentrate on what they're being taught.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by chatinent: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
And how is this news!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shibaraba:
Stupid thing videoing in a couple of months...

"I created this account for the sake of anonymity. My cgpa is 2.36 can I do my masters with this? "
When they won't concentrate on what they're being taught.
and you stylishly refuse to talk about the actual topic of discuss, the female lecturer did wrong and she should be criticize and not the student who did what she has to do since she dare not confront the lecture or risk a beautiful F.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is wrong but not worth the noise/publicity. A student that is serious about his studies won't even bother about this inasmuch the lecturer is efficient and he is ready to grab knowledge. Who cares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:
and you stylishly refuse to talk about the actual topic of discuss, the female lecturer did wrong and she should be criticize and not the student who did what she has to do since she dare not confront the lecture or risk a beautiful F.
Don't mention me ever again you sloth. Yes sloth. Since you are all knowing did you know what sacrifice your mother did in order to take care of you? A hungry baby needs to be taken care of no matter what. She could have chosen to end the class there and tended to her baby and ignored the students but she continued. To me that's dedication.
No make me vex this evening. Why did I even reply you ? Argue with your phone

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:

The lecturer can still see the video and punish the student if she so wish

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by budaatum: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's part of their education.
They should shut up and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shibaraba:

Don't mention me ever again you sloth. Yes sloth. Since you are all knowing did you know what sacrifice your mother did in order to take care of you? A hungry baby needs to be taken care of no matter what. She could have chosen to end the class there and tended to her baby and ignored the students but she continued. To me that's dedication.
You don't want anyone to reply or quote you yet you made your way to a public forum as this, you sounds bitter and pain, probably you had your childhood molested and you can relate to the topic at hand, its not right to use derogatory words unguided because you have your identity masked, my point was a view out if numerous others, you eventually sound so rude and of course crude at the end of the day, life is beautiful, enjoy it, don't get bitter over trivial things again, just state your views and hear others out,I have no quarrel with you, I've got attitudes to scale.
One love.

4 Likes

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

The lecturer can still see the video and punish the student if she so wish
Yeah, though the chances are pretty slim, the student must have used a concealed identity.
One love
Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by Xclusiveme: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Internet has turned some people psychos. That's a really freaky move

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
So she should not nurse her child again abi what is this one yapping about? undecided

Instead of you to concentrate on why you are there,it's a woman nursing her child that is your problem
This generation of teenagers in private university and their senselessness + entitlement henn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:
okayyy so she should abandon her child to be crying of hunger or care because she's lecturing abi?

Ok then,shebi you too will grow up and birth your own.when you grow up ignore your child when he/she needs attention because you're doing your work or because you're busy.alo gohhh.senseless child.no wonder they treat all of you like kiddos in that school.when Una go dey behave like small pikin. Immaturity dey worry you seriously.you better grow up

Indulgent, overpampered child that needs 24hours attention so they won't whine or complain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:
meanwhile it's a breach of privacy, wannabe blogger ABI wannabe instablog to video people without their consent especially when they're not doing anything illegal.fault finder.

I don't need any prophet to tell me you're an F student.na them go dey bother about trivialities like this...if I were the lecturer I will Bleep you up especially when I didn't contravene any school law and I am busy with my duties and instead of concentrating it is my baby that I am taking care of that is what you want to turn to a controversial issue.of which it's your type that will be ranting about assuming she ignored her crying child and continued lecturing so you can feed your lousiness and come online to create an unnecessary scandal of how she's an irresponsible mother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
okayyy so she should abandon her child to be crying of hunger or care because she's lecturing abi?

Ok then,shebi you too will grow up and birth your own.when you grow up ignore your child when he/she needs attention because you're doing your work or because you're busy.alo gohhh.senseless child.no wonder they treat all of you like kiddos in that school.when Una go dey behave like small pikin. Immaturity dey worry you seriously.you better grow up

Indulgent, overpampered child that needs 24hours attention so they won't whine or complain
She isn't the only mother to have a child, I'm not being a tool here, imagine if all female lecturers were allowed to bring their child to workplace, accountant should be allowed to take their kids to banking hall, and other govt workers,
Don't always put unnecessary sentiment to things, that's Nigerians problem, we love to break rules with emotionally justified crappy reasons.
Rules are rules. No hard feelings.
God bless all mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
meanwhile it's a breach of privacy, wannabe blogger ABI wannabe instablog to video people without their consent especially when they're not doing anything illegal.fault finder.

I don't need any prophet to tell me you're an F student.na them go dey bother about trivialities like this...if I were the lecturer I will Bleep you up especially when I didn't contravene any school law and I am busy with my duties and instead of concentrating it is my baby that I am taking care of that is what you want to turn to a controversial issue.of which it's your type that will be ranting about assuming she ignored her crying child and continued lecturing so you can feed your lousiness and come online to create an unnecessary scandal of how she's an irresponsible mother
You don't deserve a reply.
Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:

She isn't the only mother to have a child, I'm not being a tool here, imagine if all female lecturers were allowed to bring their child to workplace, accountant should be allowed to take their kids to banking hall, and other govt workers,
Don't always put unnecessary sentiment to things, that's Nigerians problem, we love to break rules with emotionally justified crappy reasons.
Rules are rules. No hard feelings.
God bless all mothers.
ehennnnn Mr I have all the answers to every life issues

Do you know her situation or state at home? You don't just judge and conclude on people without knowing their story.you don't know what she's going through at home.you Don't know whether she doesn't have a nany or nursery were to drop her child, you don't know whether her nanny where she used to drop her child has travelled or anything.mr judge, face what you came to do in class

Once again you're lucky with the type of lecturer you have.if I were the one I will track you down.mind you nairaland isn't as anonymous as it appears.youre one selfish, entitled , immature child Whinning over something that is none of your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:

You don't deserve a reply.
you also don't deserve the attention you crave for badly

You little senseless child who unfortunately found his way into the university when he should ordinarily still be in jss3 or ss1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
ehennnnn Mr I have all the answers to every life issues

Do you know her situation or state at home? You don't just judge and conclude on people without knowing their story.you don't know what she's going through at home.you Don't know whether she doesn't have a nany or nursery were to drop her child, you don't know whether her nanny where she used to drop her child has travelled or anything.mr judge, face what you came to do in class

Once again you're lucky with the type of lecturer you have.if I were the one I will track you down.mind you nairaland isn't as anonymous as it appears.youre one selfish, entitled , immature child Whinning over something that is none of your business

Sentimental dude, I don't attend the school, so I don't have any business with what you're talking, obviously you didn't even follow through with the whole gist before commenting, I hope I'm not the only one who believes that female lecturer is wrong, if not then this judgement attitude of Nigerians is really a big problem.
A quick scenario, let's say you have just 1hr in a uni to finish a 30/100 marks of practical and the lab attendant is there taking care of a kid or you are in a banking hall and a the female staffs there that are supposed to attend to you are all doing something for their wards.
That is why we have nannies and other people that could have helped her, or even a female colleague or just somehow that is trust worthy.
I insist that there is just no excuse for negligence and impropriety.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
you also don't deserve the attention you crave for badly

You little senseless child who unfortunately found his way into the university when he should ordinarily still be in jss3 or ss1
This is what they do when they know they don't have any point in an argument, they become unsapient, and they take on the abusive form, give valid point to back up your argument, don't throw tantrums, you must have seen secondary sch students and primary sch pupils having a public debate on Television programme, they are better of than you.
No great leader behave this way.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:

This is what they do when they know they don't have any point in an argument, they become unsapient, and they take on the abusive form, give valid point to back up your argument, don't throw tantrums, you must have seen secondary sch students and primary sch pupils having a public debate on Television programme, they are better of than you.
No great leader behave this way.
my friend shut up

Go and say it anywhere or Tell your VC professor Tayo that a lecturer taking care of her child is a crime and see how stupiid you will look

By the way shebi you have hod or Dean to report to if you felt that you have a problem with a woman taking care of her child

Why come to nairaland if you don't have any lousy motive ( which is clear) ABI we should come to Babcock with cane and help you flog your lecturer for taking care of her child? tongue wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Sentimental dude, I don't attend the school, so I don't have any business with what you're talking, obviously you didn't even follow through with the whole gist before commenting, I hope I'm not the only one who believes that female lecturer is wrong, if not then this judgement attitude of Nigerians is really a big problem.
A quick scenario, let's say you have just 1hr in a uni to finish a 30/100 marks of practical and the lab attendant is there taking care of a kid or you are in a banking hall and a the female staffs there that are supposed to attend to you are all doing something for their wards.
That is why we have nannies and other people that could have helped her, or even a female colleague or just somehow that is trust worthy.
I insist that there is just no excuse for negligence and impropriety.
lmaooo funny undergraduatewith a 5year old brain cheesy

So all of a sudden you denied your school because I showed you how stuup1d you sound? grin

Giving ridiculous examples wey no follow grin tongue

Mr sentimental grin tongue

E be like say you just hear that word because the way you dey use am funny die. grin

Anyway go and read your books or do your assignment if you don't have anything sensible to say
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
my friend shut up

Go and say it anywhere or Tell your VC professor Tayo that a lecturer taking care of her child is a crime and see how stupiid you will look

By the way shebi you have hod or Dean to report to if you felt that you have a problem with a woman taking care of her child

Why come to nairaland if you don't have any lousy motive ( which is clear) ABI we should come to Babcock with cane and help you flog your lecturer for taking care of her child? tongue wink
If there be anything I have learnt from an unhealthy debate is a time to know when to stop.
I'm a student of Ife if you must know.
We gat no dullards grin

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:
If there be anything I have learnt from an unhealthy debate is a time to know when to stop.
I'm a student of IFE if you must know.
We gat no dullards grin
Mumu grin

F Student.as an undergraduate of Babcock where they pay thousands and millions of naira for you to have sense, you still no get sense grin

Student of IFe indeed grin

You quickly deny your school and claim Ife to dodge ABI? grin

Useless liar grin tongue

Student of IFe KO, student of Ibadan ni grin

Empty barrel grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by ignis: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shibaraba:

Must she bring the baby to class ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by Imiete(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hian angry
Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by DaddyMorenike: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
After you would carry third class upper graduate. Face your book Oga!

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) by dominique(f): 3:39am On Feb 16, 2020
The lecturer was wrong bringing her baby to the lecturer hall. It's highly distracting for both students and the lecturer herself, highly inconveniencing for the baby.
Day care centers were created for a reason, if you can't trust their services then quit your job and become a full time mum. That's what I did when my job was starting to affect my kids.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The Last Days At Forcados High School PDF - JAMB 2017/2018 / Neco Registration Closing Date / The Teenage Girl Gang That Seduced And Killed Nazis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.