Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? (1231 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
The question is self explanatory. Would you exercise enough patience to drink garri with him while he dusts his 'impressive' C.V for his usual job hunt.painting another scenerio,can u date a guy with a prospective future project but no 'shi shi' for hand?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Gwagone: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
WTF
Lemme park here while this enter FP
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by makydebbie(f): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
I'm also a broke girl with prospects. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Petyprincess(f): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
capital NO!!
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Froshloaded: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Lmao
Petyprincess:
capital NO!!
grin grin
I'm not surprised
Is it not u grin
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
I prefer a broke guy without prospects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
We complement each other then. Who knows,we might even share same chemistry. But let me warn in case you agree to date me d relationship won't be sweet oh.oya,date me

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Petyprincess(f): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm not surprised
Is it not u grin
Yeah it is me, I ain't got time to be beating around the bush!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by chatinent: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why on earth should a broke person date? Them swell for am?
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
capital NO!!
lol, madt oh! oya what if he's a fine boy like me?
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Dande55: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
That was then, not now.
I can't try such anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Petyprincess(f): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
favoryte33:
lol, madt oh! oya what if he's a fine boy like me?
Fine face can't pay bills!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Froshloaded: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin
Petyprincess:

Yeah it is me, I ain't got time to be beating around the bush!
Okay!
I won't say anything , Cos you ate one of my fav food as lunch.. I will let this one slide grin
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by comradewanle(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Petyprincess(f): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Okay!
I won't say anything , Cos you ate one of my fav food as lunch.. I will let this one slide grin
Haha lol, you have been sharing my post cheesy
My stomach still hot sef probably the reason I'm typing this way embarassed
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by makydebbie(f): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
favoryte33:
We complement each other then. Who knows,we might even share same chemistry. But let me warn in case you agree to date me d relationship won't be sweet oh.oya,date me

Why would I want to be in a bitter relationship lol?
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Froshloaded: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin cheesy
Petyprincess:

Haha lol, you have been sharing my post cheesy
My stomach still hot sef probably the reason I'm typing this way embarassed
Your stomach is hot because you did not share your meal with me sad grin grin
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Your own don finish be that. odiegu
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
The most irritating thing on NL is when people generalise opinions and assume every one must accept his opinion.
That a lady decides she can't date a broke man is not wrong.
Do u know what is wrong? I'll tell u a story.
There were 3 friends. 2 were extremely beautiful and 1 wasn't attractive. Her friends were boy magnets and had the chance of picking the richest and most handsome amongst them. Unfortunately for our index lady all she had coming to her were not so rich guys who were struggling. Of course she rejected them and kept waiting for the same standard her friends got. Yet none was forthcoming. She's still single and searching today and poorer guys are coming her way as the little boobs she was managing lost confidence overtime, not to mention how her face aged with time. We all know how a woman's beauty fades with time.

Now the 3 ladies took the same decision as some people will blindly advice all women to..."never settle for less"...but it paid off for 2 and didn't for 1. That tells you that no decision is absolutely wrong or right in itself but is largely determined by the circumstances surrounding each individual.

So if you are here and you are meant to marry a poor man and grow with him but u say no...you will reap what you deserve...if you are meant to marry a rich man but you have been blinded by the old village love of tales by moonlight then poverty will surely clear that love...

Once again decisions should be based on what's right for you. The kids above castigating the ladies who can't settle for a poor man must realise that it doesn't make them wh.ores or money lovers or whatever names you call them...a lot of boys here need to grow up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Funmmyastic: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by GeneralPula: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
There’s nothing so special in dating..

The mara be say No be only the broke guy go dey date them..

So don’t dull..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Why would I want to be in a bitter relationship lol?
hmmm,i'll try and see how i can make it sweet.dis just an iceing on d cake.
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Funmmyastic: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
His brokeness is not my business or is he the one feeding me before?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by ecstasy357(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
capital NO!!

Why?

Is it cause he ain't shinning yet?
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by ecstasy357(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
DominusPrime:
The most irritating thing on NL is when people generalise opinions and assume every one must accept his opinion.
That a lady decides she can't date a broke man is not wrong.
Do u know what is wrong? I'll tell u a story.
There were 3 friends. 2 were extremely beautiful and 1 wasn't attractive. Her friends were boy magnets and had the chance of picking the richest and most handsome amongst them. Unfortunately for our index lady all she had coming to her were not so rich guys who were struggling. Of course she rejected them and kept waiting for the same standard her friends got. Yet none was forthcoming. She's still single and searching today and poorer guys are coming her way as the little boobs she was managing lost confidence overtime, not to mention how her face aged with time. We all know how a woman's beauty fades with time.

Now the 3 ladies took the same decision as some people will blindly advice all women to..."never settle for less"...but it paid off for 2 and didn't for 1. That tells you that no decision is absolutely wrong or right in itself but is largely determined by the circumstances surrounding each individual.

So if you are here and you are meant to marry a poor man and grow with him but u say no...you will reap what you deserve...if you are meant to marry a rich man but you have been blinded by the old village love of tales by moonlight then poverty will surely clear that love...

Once again decisions should be based on what's right for you. The kids above castigating the ladies who can't settle for a poor man must realise that it doesn't make them wh.ores or money lovers or whatever names you call them...a lot of boys here need to grow up

A lot of boys here are kids
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
The reason it seems ladies can't date a broke guy with "prospects" is because of what some have experienced in the past. Where a lady will.suffer with a guy and as soon as he.gets his bearing, thats the end of the relationship. That is when he'll know the lady is not sophisticated enough, because he now gets to meet new girls at the work place and all that.

It better you let that prospect materialize before going Into a relationship.

Ladies, do not be deceived. Men are not to be trusted. Forget all the 'I'll do this and that for you' sweet nothings. Some men are callous and you can't really tell their real personality until they have money. This is not a cliche, it is true.
Poverty can.humble a man and you'll think he's a saint. Let him hit it big, oh....youll wish he never did.

Make sure the man is working or has a thriving business before dating him.
Don't act "the girl is good" only to end up with had I known.
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

A lot of boys here are kids
I tell u
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
favoryte33:
Your own don finish be that. odiegu
you know what sarcasm is, right?
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
you know what sarcasm is, right?
I knew you were being sarcastic but wanted to pull your long legs. lol.
Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
favoryte33:
I knew you were being sarcastic but wanted to pull your long legs. lol.
Lol. Alright.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? by chachanga: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
These recycled questions are sounding lame already! Why would the need to drink gari with him ever arise? Were you also broke too? OR was his brokenness the abominable taboo while yours could be overlooked?!

Left alone, would it have been hard for you to get your own groceries, feed and pay your own bills, without his input? And if you could do that, your next stop's defining to yourself if the shiny blings, vacations experiences & fancy dinners a rich BF could buy you are to be prioritized above over other intrinsic values? If so, then you go for it unapologetically and stop sweating da whole shop needlessly.

If you wanna know, these questions are as baseless as asking boys if they could date broke girls because it suggests a presupposition that one partner would be duty-bound to carry the other financially.

Just get rid of the Naija needy poverty mentality first, then live free, love for love's sake, don't take bullsh!tts, don't waste your life on anyone unworthy of your time & potentials and never stay idle just cos you're dating anyone, even an angel, keep achieving your own progress goals too.
Never diminish or give up on your dreams to build someone unattached to you or not making equivalent sacrifices for you. Trust me, I did it b4, it ended in tears and wasted years. Build your life in such a way that your #FutureYou will always ever be grateful to #PastYou for the wise choices made & discipline deployed to follow thru.

Stay woke. Have a great regrets_&_traps free life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! / Racist Police Tries Killing Another Black But This Woman Steps In VIDEO / Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.