Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation (2982 Views)

Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? / Jehovah's Witnesses: How Do We Interpret This Scripture? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2020
When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.
When a man has sexual relations with a woman and there is an emission of semen , both of them must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

Leviticus 15:16-18

For those who truly understand scripture and teach the truth you will see from the verse above that two events were stated
1. Is when a man masturbates
2. When a man has sex with a woman

BOTH EVENTS ARE CALLED UNCLEAN

If you say uncleanliness is sin, and that is masturbation is sin, therefore SEX IS SIN (well Jesus did say there's no sex in heaven anyway cheesy this must break some people's heart grin)

Anyway Masturbation is permitted by scripture deal with it. Happy Sunday and have a happy week smiley oh and don't forget to wash up after wink

2 Likes

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.
When a man has sexual relations with a woman and there is an emission of semen , both of them must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

For those who truly understand scripture and teach the truth you will see from the verse above that two events were stated

If you say uncleanliness is sin, and that is masturbation is sin, therefore SEX IS SIN (well Jesus did say there's no sex in heaven anyway cheesy this must break some people's heart grin)

Anyway Masturbation is permitted by scripture deal with it. Happy Sunday and have a happy week smiley oh and don't forget to wash up after wink

I don't support you ....
The first point means in case of wet dreams not masturbation

2 Likes

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Xavfra:

I don't support you ....
You're the one adding that

4 Likes

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
You're the one adding that

How??
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by PlayerMeji: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol.. Most people who will come here to disapprove this scriptures discreetly mastubate one way or another.

grin

2 Likes

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by princeade86(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Xavfra:

I don't support you ....
says u.

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Xavfra:

How??
Did you read anywhere where it is written wet dreams. shocked
did men even have dreams then cheesy
Notice the word every garment, how many garments does the night emission touch
now how many garments does a spray emission touch grin

2 Likes

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Lol.. Most people who will come here to disapprove this scriptures discreetly mastubate one way or another.

grin

lol cheesy d issue now is, scripture only mentions men masturbation not women

maybe is because their desire is supposed to be satisfying men grin

well in a world where women are seeking equal rights (which some rights make sense) they either want to join men in masturbation (which is bad for them because ladies who masturbate find it hard to be sexually pleased, because they are after their orgasm which takes time) or stop men from masturbating so as to control us with sex shocked

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Did you read anywhere where it is written wet dreams. shocked

did men even have dreams then cheesy

Notice the word every garment, how many garments does the night emission touch

now how many garments does a spray emission touch grin

I dont get what you mean by 'did men even have dreams then'
It's natural for most men to have wet dreams....it's as old as man....

And d Bible also didn't mention masturbation
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by PlayerMeji: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Well, I thinkthe scriptures mostly refer to general as Men.

BlueAngel444:

lol cheesy d issue now is, scripture only mentions men masturbation not women

maybe is because their desire is supposed to be satisfying men grin

well in a world where women are seeking equal rights (which some rights make sense) they either want to join men in masturbation (which is bad for them because ladies who masturbate find it hard to be sexually pleased, because they are after their orgasm which takes time) or stop men from masturbating so as to control us with sex shocked

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2020
It quite unfortunate people prefer to lie blindly, using the scripture to support their evil act, the Bible made mention of copulation and a woman which were clearly and conspicuously stated, it is purely for sex,but some decided to be beclouded by sentiment they make the word of God of no effect.

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Aidejay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
16»
Leviticus 15 New International Version (NIV)
Discharges Causing Uncleanness
15 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When any man has an unusual bodily discharge, such a discharge is unclean. 3 Whether it continues flowing from his body or is blocked, it will make him unclean. This is how his discharge will bring about uncleanness:

4 “‘Any bed the man with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he sits on will be unclean. 5 Anyone who touches his bed must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. 6 Whoever sits on anything that the man with a discharge sat on must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

7 “‘Whoever touches the man who has a discharge must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

8 “‘If the man with the discharge spits on anyone who is clean, they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

9 “‘Everything the man sits on when riding will be unclean, 10 and whoever touches any of the things that were under him will be unclean till evening; whoever picks up those things must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

11 “‘Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

12 “‘A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.

13 “‘When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean. 14 On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the Lord to the entrance to the tent of meeting and give them to the priest. 15 The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering[a] and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the Lord for the man because of his discharge.

16 “‘When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 17 Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening. 18 When a man has sexual relations with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both of them must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

19 “‘When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

20 “‘Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. 21 Anyone who touches her bed will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. 22 Anyone who touches anything she sits on will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. 23 Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, they will be unclean till evening.

24 “‘If a man has sexual relations with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.

25 “‘When a woman has a discharge of blood for many days at a time other than her monthly period or has a discharge that continues beyond her period, she will be unclean as long as she has the discharge, just as in the days of her period. 26 Any bed she lies on while her discharge continues will be unclean, as is her bed during her monthly period, and anything she sits on will be unclean, as during her period. 27 Anyone who touches them will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

28 “‘When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 30 The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the Lord for the uncleanness of her discharge.

31 “‘You must keep the Israelites separate from things that make them unclean, so they will not die in their uncleanness for defiling my dwelling place, which is among them.’”

32 These are the regulations for a man with a discharge, for anyone made unclean by an emission of semen, 33 for a woman in her monthly period, for a man or a woman with a discharge, and for a man who has sexual relations with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.

Footnotes:
Leviticus 15:15 Or purification offering; also in verse 30
Leviticus 15:31 Or my tabernacle
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

[b]we no longer live in the time of Abraham where these rules apply. Else na burnt offering you for dey sacrifice because you are unclean.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
profolaolu:
It quite unfortunate people prefer to lie blindly, using the scripture to support their evil act, the Bible made mention of copulation and a woman which were clearly and conspicuously stated, it is purely for sex,but some decided to be beclouded by sentiment they make the word of God of no effect.

Hmm, seed of copulation not seed DURING copulation

So who is the blind person na, trying to led abi na mislead the blind cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Hmm, seed of copulation not seed DURING copulation

So who is the blind person na, trying to led abi na mislead the blind cheesy
Well 2 Corinthians 4:4 and Romans 1:28 fit you perfectly well, because the seed of copulation which mean a result of sex and the woman was also clearly stated in verse 18 which shows a woman is involve, well I leave you to your delusion, it is the devil at work. only GOD help.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
profolaolu:
Well 2 Corinthians 4:4 and Romans 1:28 fit you perfectly well, because the seed of copulation which mean a result of sex and the woman was also clearly stated in verse 18 which shows a woman is involve, well I leave you to your delusion, it is the devil at work. only GOD help.
Dude Leviticus 15 the first 17 verses, 17 o, verseS were about MEN before 18 that includes the women and stating sex and from 19 speaks about the women. Well men first abi.

Lol, cheesy first off u pick up scripture you can't properly handle then you mention the devil and delusion. It's well.

I have said the truth, neither have I twisted scripture but since you have called the inspiration of the Holy Spirit the work of the devil I leave you to continue to believe your lie. Devil has been an accuser ever since and those who follow him will be cast down with him.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Inteltower: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

before I counted you wise and one with understanding but ur false teaching runs contrary to the teaching of Christ where he pointed out lusting towards a woman in your heart is also committing adultery.

my question to you false teacher
when you masturbate; during that process what stimuli are u using in your mind to ejaculate ?

because certainly u can't achieve pleasure in masturbation if your heart isn't lustfully imagining another person which is thus a sin.
can you now take down that post if you know what's good for you

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Inteltower: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

also the verse you clearly pointed; did you notice God didn't actually point out the reason behind the release of semen. he could have clearly stated in number 2; when a "husband" & "Wife" have sex but no he didnt rather he said man and woman or in number 1 when a man is lusting after a woman or had a wet dream.
so you see he wasn't specific; his command wasn't quality specific but act specific.
The command was more of an awareness of the aftermath after the release of semen which was uncleanness and what to do to be clean.

so whether it was obi sleeping with a prostitute or husband sleeping with wife the aftermath would be the same; uncleanness

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Inteltower:

before I counted you wise and one with understanding but ur false teaching runs contrary to the teaching of Christ where he pointed out lusting towards a woman in your heart is also committing adultery.

my question to you false teacher
when you masturbate; during that process what stimuli are u using in your mind to ejaculate ?

because certainly u can't achieve pleasure in masturbation if your heart isn't lustfully imagining another person which is thus a sin.
can you now take down that post if you know what's good for you

I don't really care about recognition from men but I will give you a chance to apologize n not because I need it but because false accusation is a very serious offense. cheesy the kind God doesn't joke it, just ask the devil. (Hint I am not a teacher, Infact if you're a child of God something will tell you the true meaning of that)

Anyway the scripture you quoted Matthew 5:28 speaks of adultery, what is adultery? Between a married person with someone that isn't their spouse. In this case the word should be WIFE right. But the word there is Woman, why? (Please Don't ask me o)

O If you don't apologize, whether I told u to or not, u will bear that guilt before God if u don't. cheesy I'm telling u this because I forgive u. Ignorance is not an excuse. it's not my rules anyway. Telling u because u said u used to count something as wise.

I don't know who taught u whatever they taught u, with that verse but it's definitely not Yeshua the Son of God.

lol what did I write about masturbation and sin. I would advice to be very careful, words said carelessly have consequences. You made assumptions and accused me falsely, in fact don't apologize face ur fate.

I wrote a scripture that spoke about uncleanliness, and sex and in your anger you committed a sin. LOL, I'm just laughing how do you pick a scripture about adultery and compare to that scripture. Do whatever n say whatever u want eh. It's your life.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Inteltower:

also the verse you clearly pointed; did you notice God didn't actually point out the reason behind the release of semen. he could have clearly stated in number 2; when a "husband" & "Wife" have sex but no he didnt rather he said man and woman or in number 1 when a man is lusting after a woman or had a wet dream.
so you see he wasn't specific; his command wasn't quality specific but act specific.
The command was more of an awareness of the aftermath after the release of semen which was uncleanness and what to do to be clean.

so whether it was obi sleeping with a prostitute or husband sleeping with wife the aftermath would be the same; uncleanness
just to make your point you added something, to me it doesn't matter whether u call it wet dream or masturbation it clearly wasn't sex.

The first thing that probably happened when you saw the post was a thought "that cannot be right"

Then you go ahead twist whatever you can so that that thought can be true and must be true while avoiding the truth right in front. It's not deception from outside that affects you it's the one within.

how you convince yourself your right, then misquote and twist things that don't even make sense because you it disagrees with your preconceived notion of things is interesting.

My post was simple straight to the point that even the simple minded led by the spirit of God will read that chapter without anyone's explanation and understand it.

There's no special interpretation to it, no hidden truth just a simple law given to be practiced first to men then to women.

Did you even pause and yourself why would sperm be on a garment, every garment.

Why state that first before mentioning sexually intercourse with a woman.

You're not wise you just refuse to accept that you are confused. I was once like u but unlike u I was never arrogant.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xavfra:

I dont get what you mean by 'did men even have dreams then' It's natural for most men to have wet dreams....it's as old as man....
And d Bible also didn't mention masturbation
Ya you're right
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Ya you're right

?
Are u a guy
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Inteltower: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
just to make your point you added something, to me it doesn't matter whether u call it wet dream or masturbation it clearly wasn't sex.

The first thing that probably happened when you saw the post was a thought "that cannot be right"

Then you go ahead twist whatever you can so that that thought can be true and must be true while avoiding the truth right in front. It's not deception from outside that affects you it's the one within.

how you convince yourself your right, then misquote and twist things that don't even make sense because you it disagrees with your preconceived notion of things is interesting.

My post was simple straight to the point that even the simple minded led by the spirit of God will read that chapter without anyone's explanation and understand it.

There's no special interpretation to it, no hidden truth just a simple law given to be practiced first to men then to women.

Did you even pause and yourself why would sperm be on a garment, every garment.

Why state that first before mentioning sexually intercourse with a woman.

You're not wise you just refuse to accept that you are confused. I was once like u but unlike u I was never arrogant.

am glad you refute not what was the truth I shared with you. I countered your false message but all you did was mince words in order to prove urself right.
I pray you get enlightened
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Inteltower: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

I don't really care about recognition from men but I will give you a chance to apologize n not because I need it but because false accusation is a very serious offense. cheesy the kind God doesn't joke it, just ask the devil. (Hint I am not a teacher, Infact if you're a child of God something will tell you the true meaning of that)

Anyway the scripture you quoted Matthew 5:28 speaks of adultery, what is adultery? Between a married person with someone that isn't their spouse. In this case the word should be WIFE right. But the word there is Woman, why? (Please Don't ask me o)

O If you don't apologize, whether I told u to or not, u will bear that guilt before God if u don't. cheesy I'm telling u this because I forgive u. Ignorance is not an excuse. it's not my rules anyway. Telling u because u said u used to count something as wise.

I don't know who taught u whatever they taught u, with that verse but it's definitely not Yeshua the Son of God.

lol what did I write about masturbation and sin. I would advice to be very careful, words said carelessly have consequences. You made assumptions and accused me falsely, in fact don't apologize face ur fate.

I wrote a scripture that spoke about uncleanliness, and sex and in your anger you committed a sin. LOL, I'm just laughing how do you pick a scripture about adultery and compare to that scripture. Do whatever n say whatever u want eh. It's your life.

am still saddened how myopic your thinking is mincing words and can't understand.
you write your epistle but dare associate God with unrighteousness

when Christ preached about adultery what was he driving at ? lust the cause of why people commit adultery, fornicate, masturbate, watch porn. etc
thus letting you know lust in any form is sin. read the book of tobith; who having married prayed to God confessing he didn't marry the woman his with out of lust

take a good look at the heading of your topic and tell me what you were driving at
if you were ever wise and not grossly ignorant you will know the difference between masturbating and wet dreams
God acknowledged any form (good & bad act) of the release of semen not masturbation. wet dreams are unconscious sexual actions because your body naturally during puberty will want to offload just women being in their period
masturbation is a deliberate lustful act. and lust is a sin

between me and you now who is the false teacher.
I saw your other write up " And the Lord repented"
opening a platform for people to insult God by asking a dumb question not even to someone you know online/offline but here where there a wolves willing to twist and deceive others but you call yourself wise.

if you had any understanding you would know what it meant but you couldn't and here I am as a brethren correcting u in the manner you preach the gospel and you mince words avoiding your false words I countered you at
its a pity
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by xproducer: 3:51am On Feb 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:

=============================

Wrong... OP!

Carnality - "pertaining to or characterized by the flesh or the body, its passions and appetites; sensual: carnal pleasures. not spiritual; merely human; temporal; worldly: a man of secular, rather carnal, leanings. - is strongly restricted by the Bible, particularly as GOD reveals more and more about the law(s) concerning such things in the New testament - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/carnality

"So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God." - Romans 8:12-14

"Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed" - Romans 6:16-17

"Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these the wrath of God is coming." - Colossians 3:5-6

"For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever." - 1 John 2:16-17

1 Like

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Inteltower: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2020
xproducer:

=============================

Wrong... OP!

Carnality - "pertaining to or characterized by the flesh or the body, its passions and appetites; sensual: carnal pleasures. not spiritual; merely human; temporal; worldly: a man of secular, rather carnal, leanings. - is strongly restricted by the Bible, particularly as GOD reveals more and more about the law(s) concerning such things in the New testament - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/carnality

"So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God." - Romans 8:12-14

"Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed" - Romans 6:16-17

"Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these the wrath of God is coming." - Colossians 3:5-6

"For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever." - 1 John 2:16-17

tell him, his connecting God with immorality because masturbation is an act deliberately motivated by lust but he is too ignorant to see it
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Inteltower: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2020
and worse still he notes that "Anyway Masturbation is permitted by scripture deal with it" so indirectly saying the lust is allowed in God's kingdom

wow what an arrogant and false teaching
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by elated177: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Erroneous interpretation of the Scripture.

Deuteronomy 23:10-11 If one of your men is unclean because of nocturnal emission, he is to go outside the camp and stay there. But as evening approaches he is to wash himself, and at sunset he may return to the camp.

Anyone who teaches the truth will not fail to point out that masturbation is a sinful act.

Leviticus 15:16 does not describe masturbation but wet-dream. If actually it referred to masturbation, the female part would have been included.

No need for too many words. Masturbation is not permitted by the Scriptures. It is even disgusting to suggest such a thing.

2 Likes

Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Xavfra:

? Are u a guy
What does it matter shocked
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
elated177:

Erroneous interpretation of the Scripture.

Deuteronomy 23:10-11 If one of your men is unclean because of nocturnal emission, he is to go outside the camp and stay there. But as evening approaches he is to wash himself, and at sunset he may return to the camp.

Anyone who teaches the truth will not fail to point out that masturbation is a sinful act.

Leviticus 15:16 does not describe masturbation but wet-dream. If actually it referred to masturbation, the female part would have been included.

No need for too many words. Masturbation is not permitted by the Scriptures. It is even disgusting to suggest such a thing.

Finally someone quoted this scripture in Deuteronomy. I've never had a wet dream but from those who do and have told me, it still the same thing that causes masturbation. Which is arousal.

Masturbation is a sinful act? Who made it sinful? You or who (you mean the self righteous pharisees we have this days)? Because it is definitely NOT in the scriptures.

Isn't pathetic and hypocrisy to justify wet dreams (which hope you know some call it demonic and even do deliverance for it) then condemn masturbation (some even go to the extent of condemning it among married couples)

My post pointed out the similarity between emission without a woman and that which was with a woman. Deuteronomy 23:9 spoke about men at war, no wives, no women. In fact who masturbates in the day undecided

But you have called darkness light so much that you think you are right.

I did write both acts are called unclean by scripture not sin or evil, like menstruation, faeces etc.

Now because something is disgusting to you doesn't make it a sin. WHO ARE YOU shocked

I used to be that hypocrite thinking that things I don't like should be wrong for everyone not realizing that was just plain pride. But you can continue what's my own with you.

I also stated why women where left out but if u had claim down, study what I wrote (I dare say even ask the Holy Spirit if u know how do that self) you would have seen where I pointed that out n even said why.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Inteltower:

am glad you refute not what was the truth I shared with you. I countered your false message but all you did was mince words in order to prove urself right.
I pray you get enlightened
I don't refute the truth even if it goes against what I believed. That's humility.

You didn't counter anything, as I stated in that post. You were and are just offended. And out of that offense you did something foolish.

This wasn't about proving anyone right but pride can't let you see that.

Attacking me won't change the truth. You either accept it or you don't.
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:

What does it matter shocked

I'm wanna say something
Re: This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation by BlueAngel444: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Inteltower:

am still saddened how myopic your thinking is mincing words and can't understand.
you write your epistle but dare associate God with unrighteousness

when Christ preached about adultery what was he driving at ? lust the cause of why people commit adultery, fornicate, masturbate, watch porn. etc
thus letting you know lust in any form is sin. read the book of tobith; who having married prayed to God confessing he didn't marry the woman his with out of lust

take a good look at the heading of your topic and tell me what you were driving at
if you were ever wise and not grossly ignorant you will know the difference between masturbating and wet dreams
God acknowledged any form (good & bad act) of the release of semen not masturbation. wet dreams are unconscious sexual actions because your body naturally during puberty will want to offload just women being in their period
masturbation is a deliberate lustful act. and lust is a sin

between me and you now who is the false teacher.
I saw your other write up " And the Lord repented"
opening a platform for people to insult God by asking a dumb question not even to someone you know online/offline but here where there a wolves willing to twist and deceive others but you call yourself wise.

if you had any understanding you would know what it meant but you couldn't and here I am as a brethren correcting u in the manner you preach the gospel and you mince words avoiding your false words I countered you at
its a pity

You don't even know what lust is.

Even from that verse you quoted from Matthew, Jesus speaking about lust. You see that lust is about desiring what is not yours

the wife body, like his own body, belongs her husband.

Mr man pity yourself and weep for yourself.

You don't even know God, all you know is what you've been taught or heard. Because if you did you won't be religious.

See you defending wet dreams, it's because of ignorant people like you who lack knowledge of God that leads people to insult God.

Imagine you saying wet dreams is unconscious, you sound as if you know exactly what you're saying and that's what makes your ignorance an arrogance. So was ignorance an excuse for them not to be unclean.

Lust is lust, my post wasn't about the intention of an action so was in no way similar to what Jesus says who speaks about intention and heart.

Is lust to you is arousal then like I said sex is sin and every form of it is so.

Telling you that something is recognized by God and you jumping stupidly showed you lack humility to understand even the scriptures you quote.

Weep for yourself and those under you. Weep and let your tears be for them.

I would have corrected you n pointed out to you in meekness and love but since you as proud as your father the devil may your fate not be the same as your religious pride. But may your eyes see the light of truth and your voice not misled the blind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! / Christ Embassy Strategy / It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.