Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh (3350 Views)

Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons / Bbnaija: Jackye And Khafi Caught Gossiping About Tacha (video) / "GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by MrGidifeed: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tonto Dikeh Bursts Uzee Gossiping with Churchill over being Broke and Begging For Roles

A man with loose lip is bound to suffer humiliation, gross disrespect and distrust. Such is the fate of Abuja based filmmaker and alleged gay, Uzee Usman, who was secretly recorded having a gossip conversation with Tonto Dikeh’s erstwhile love interest and baby daddy, Olakunle Churchill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upQQrmbs6OY

In the conversation, Uzee was quietly recorded by an unidentified person, sitting adjacent him at Kings and Queens Restaurant and Lounge, Libreville Crescent, Wuse 2.

In the video, Uzee, flanked by his friends up and coming actor, Bestman Thomas and Chuks Anyaduba, who is project director of Ned Nwoko Malaria Eradication Project, was seen saying Tonto is now broke and begs around for movie roles.

“This girl no get money again o, na film she dey beg me up and down o. For film o, na beg I dey beg you Churchill o.

Money no dey o, I no go kuku put her for the film.

The film wry I wan put her, I don cancel am. All those girls, all this Instagram people them, all these trash… Just pity am, because of your son, abeg pity am…”

Like karma served hot, unknown to Uzee, the person who had recorded the conversation in the restaurant was Dikeh’s acquaintance, so the person sent the video to Abuja based OAP, Matilda Duncan.

When Matilda and Tonto put a call through to Uzee to confront him with the allegation, he was literally stuttering and embarrassed. Listen to their conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWUVRzFExLs
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by kidap: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by SURElee(f): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wahala dey o! This marriage saga we will not hear the last of it o!
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by kidap: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Their wahala just too much

SURElee:
Wahala dey o! This marriage saga we will not hear the last of it o!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
So tonto Dikeh is begging for movie roles....

I knew it that she is broke, because I don't know where she get her money aside movies?
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Mrcomedimatic: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shut up what did you know? who told you she is begging.

She get other business aside acting

Mrsoundoro:

I knew it that she is broke, because I don't know where she get her money aside movies?
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
You wish. That babe is broke. I know someone who was working at TDF(Tonto Dike Foundation) here in Abuja. Dude is currently job hunting. In his words, "even if na teaching job". E don red for am.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Sapphire86(f): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mrsoundoro:

You dislike Tonto so much you are ready to believe gossip without proof.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sapphire86:

You dislike Tonto so much you are ready to believe gossip without proof.... undecided
How does she get her money
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by SarkinYarki: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
You wish. That babe is broke. I know someone who was working at TDF(Tonto Dike Foundation) here in Abuja. Dude is currently job hunting. In his words, "even if na teaching job". E don red for am.

Wow somebody went to work for Tontoh cheesy grin. God forbid I can't wish that for my enemy

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by irunoko(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tonto dike Vs Churchill film no dey finish? grin
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Sapphire86(f): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Coldie:

How does she get her money

I'm not investigating Tonto, I merely said you dislike her so much you are ready to believe any gossip without proof...
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Coldie(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sapphire86:

I'm not investigating Tonto, I merely said you dislike her so much you are ready to believe any gossip without proof...
I don't dislike her I only asked a question
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Kingrexyl(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Really? I hope you are not making this up?
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
But come to think of it, this guy is on tonto's side.... He's pleading with Churchill to drop the law suit against her, because he knows that if he peoceed with it, Tonto will pay dearly.... If na me be Tonto I go thank the guy CODEDLY
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Really? I hope you are not making this up?
Honestly, I'm not.
Re: Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh by Kingrexyl(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Honestly, I'm not.
Nawa o.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Puts Her Curves On Display In Tiny Black Bikini On Her Vacations In / The Blood Shed Yesterday Is On Your Hands The Celebrities And Influencers / Husband Disappointed As Janemena S*x Video Takes Over The Internet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.