Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses (17130 Views)

NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress / NCC: Telcos To Pay ₦200,000 Fine Per Line Over Failure To Verify NIN / Nipost Charged Me 50 Thousand Naira For A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses by baratech: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you like, come and count the hairs in my yaansh....
Re: NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses by Badonasty(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
ProWalker:

That is a big offense.

Hope you've called the appropriate authorities
Re: NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hope they will also verify that of Shekau and his boys and also d president's brothers, d fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses by lormarx: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses by seunlayi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Offpoint:
Long overdue.

Simply link line with bvn and non. What is the useless nipost for to do with this
Re: NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses by Offpoint: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
seunlayi:

Simply link line with bvn and non. What is the useless nipost for to do with this
This is Nigeria, we don't like easy way cuz there will be no money to embezzle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena / Nokia Manual Configuration For 2700 Classic Model : Help Please / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.