Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,734 members, 7,847,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? (1491 Views)

Aside Hello, How Do You Pick Up A Call? / Must Watch: See What Happens When You Pick Call While Your Phone Is Charging / Which Should You Pick: Tecno Camon CM Or Xiaomi Redmi 5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by Sulaicsafas: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Here are some cool top of the line acessories you cant resist

If you were to pick in between our extra ordinary Smart band and Ear buds to pair with the Infinix S5

Which will you go for ? Youhave twooptons a smart watch or an Ear bud? which one will you pick

i love the smart watch because i am a fitness freak and not so big on having things in my ears? are you like me? which would you go for?

Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by Snipper007: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2020
The phone
Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by digitalcrazeman: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Snipper007:
The phone
who no like beta thing grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by Snipper007: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
who no like beta thing grin grin

I wonder
Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by kingxsamz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
The smart watch, then I'll sell the phone and the smart watch and buy a Huawei device...
Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by digitalcrazeman: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Snipper007:

I wonder
na so baba grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by KAM3KAZI: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
kingxsamz:
The smart watch, then I'll sell the phone and the smart watch and buy a Huawei device...

Come down baba
Re: Which One Of These Infinix Acessories Will You Pick? by bravesoul247(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
I'll go for the watch.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. / Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro: Speed Test | Full Comparison / I Just Discovered The New Oppo Reno 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.