Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus (435 Views)

3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by usmandra11(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Creative Nigerian are ready adapting to the news of virus
And that how we survived

Follow this links for more pic
https://soccerdailypost24h..com

Re: Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by chatinent: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Naija things must always dey different.

1 Like

Re: Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by usmandra11(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
Naija things must always dey different.

Fact
Re: Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by lamidex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by FemolasticA: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Everything We Too They Take Joke In This Country Nigeria. Nawa o
Re: Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by Caramelskin(f): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
My people no dey carry last.
Re: Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus by yanabasee(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
I've never been scared in my entire life until the breaking of this coronavirus in Lagos.

I was at Next Cash and Carry at Jahi. I saw a mother with her kids fully nose-masked with nylon hand-gloves...

This coronavirus is airborne and can spread faster than we'd imagine. Airborne diseases are easily contagious.

I am scared that this country do not have the basic technologies to detect this virus....

Infact, the equipment used might as well be low budget tools...A politician must loot some percentage of the allocated fund.

I pray we live to see the end of this whole drama.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Prevention, Treatment And Symptoms / COVID-19: Late Suleiman's Family Showing Symptoms, Abandoned By NCDC. / Coronavirus: USA Overtakes China, Hits 85k Cases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.