Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,125 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money (1753 Views)

‘My Ancestral Powers Help Me Manage Women’ – Paddy Adenuga / DAVIDO And Chioma Caught In The Bathroom / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by sleekgist4: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Shortly after the release of Davido's video “1Milli”, which has been trending online, popular celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest took to shower praises on Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma for catching a 'big fish'

Since the video was released earlier today, fans have gushed over the singer’s love for his fiancee and have applauded him for staying loyal. SleekGist reports.

Cubana who is a supporter and a good friend of the “Risky” singer took to his Instagram page to praise Chioma for making Imo state proud as she has caught a big fish. He added that the Adeleke money would never finish and that she would live a comfortable life for the rest of her days.

He wrote: My Sister @thechefchi Caught A Big Fish ? Me M So Proud Of Her. Adeleke Money ? No Be Here, Na Ancestral Money ? Wey Big, That Money ? No Go Fit Finish. If You No Dey Happy ? For Dem…. Ooin !!!!! God Is Seeing You, Sweet? LOVE ?? Will Never Come To You . 1 Milli Video? %… Be Ready !!!! 30BG? We Own The Highlights? #CubanaChiefPriest? #CelebrityBarMan?

Click to see the post here:

https://sleekgist.com/news/1milli-chioma-caught-a-big-fish-adelekes-money-is-ancestral-money-that-can-never-finish-cubana-chief-priest/

Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by walosky(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Couldnt even figure out what the voodoo priest was trying to say

English _Zero

Expression_ Zero

Writting_ Zero

Typing_ Zero

Too much of Suya ,Spirit and Shisha ain't good for this niggar

3 Likes

Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by black9: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2020
sleekgist4:
Shortly after the release of Davido's video “1Milli”, which has been trending online, popular celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest took to shower praises on Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma for catching a 'big fish'

Since the video was released earlier today, fans have gushed over the singer’s love for his fiancee and have applauded him for staying loyal. SleekGist reports.

Cubana who is a supporter and a good friend of the “Risky” singer took to his Instagram page to praise Chioma for making Imo state proud as she has caught a big fish. He added that the Adeleke money would never finish and that she would live a comfortable life for the rest of her days.

He wrote: My Sister @thechefchi Caught A Big Fish ? Me M So Proud Of Her. Adeleke Money ? No Be Here, Na Ancestral Money ? Wey Big, That Money ? No Go Fit Finish. If You No Dey Happy ? For Dem…. Ooin !!!!! God Is Seeing You, Sweet? LOVE ?? Will Never Come To You . 1 Milli Video? %… Be Ready !!!! 30BG? We Own The Highlights? #CubanaChiefPriest? #CelebrityBarMan?

Click to see the post here:

https://sleekgist.com/news/1milli-chioma-caught-a-big-fish-adelekes-money-is-ancestral-money-that-can-never-finish-cubana-chief-priest/

Okay!!! Davido Omo baba olowo vs Aduke Omo baba eleyin

https://www.nairaland.com/5717764/fela-heaven-music-business-different

Let their music speak

Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by punisha: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Worries me when I see men who reason like this... Did he ever think of it that davido is the one that caught a big fish? We have all watched the boy turn an adult since this girl came into his life. If u ask me, she's playing a role in his life that money can't even buy.

Still dunno how some men find joy in Monetizing a woman like she got nothing else to offer.
Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by Tomiwa69(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:
Worries me when I see men who reason like this... Did he ever think of it that davido is the one that caught a big fish? We have all watched the boy turn an adult since this girl came into his life. If u ask me, she's playing a role in his life that money can't even buy.

Still dunno how some men find joy in Monetizing a woman like she got nothing else to offer.
Stupid Comment. Delete ASAP

1 Like

Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by Godsfavour78: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:

stop making me laugh even chioma knows she caught a big fish.NAWA anyways twisting reality to fit your theories is you guys stock in trade here.
Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by Godsfavour78: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:

no too vex na her work be that set awon feminist.
Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by Tomiwa69(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Godsfavour78:
no too vex na her work be that set awon feminist.
Davido did more to her LovePeddler life in terms of wealth and bringing her leftover pussy crayfish to the limelight....If no be jazz...tell me what David still dey do with her or why e no investigate further after all the Peruzzi saga...put urself in that positions
Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by brotherMeigma(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:

I'm still optimistic that you'll modify n say something sensible.
I'm waiting...

Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by punisha: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Yes o people like u will buy ice cream for a girl and demand sex in return.
Next thing u tell me it's a man world. Because a woman has nothing to offer. Stupidity kee u there.
Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by punisha: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2020
brotherMeigma:

I'm still optimistic that you'll modify n say something sensible.
I'm waiting...

...as u successfully said nothing sensible, I will ignore u.
Re: 1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money by punisha: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Godsfavour78:
stop making me laugh even chioma knows she caught a big fish.NAWA anyways twisting reality to fit your theories is you guys stock in trade here.

If u can read proper... You will realise my comment goes beyond those two. There r people that walk into your life and it changes for good. Those people are priceless. Money aside, Ever think of it that he's d one that caught d big fish?

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Scandal : Actor Rimini Girlfriend And Sidechick Attacks Each Other / “don’t Call Me Wizkid Baby Mama, Go To Google And Search Who I Am” – Jada P / Full. Download Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.