Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,438 members, 7,823,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning (1668 Views)

Meet The Richest Adeleke Family Members. Guess Davidos Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2020
Davido has his solar sign in the 5th cycle of Scorpio. This is the house of kings and Royalty and is the home of the royal star Antares. So he represents Royalty which is why the spirits conspired to have him be born in ATLANTA which ATLANTA is ATLANTIS which means a heavenly place. and so he was born to be on top and as Royalty. However this whole music career is a heavenly ritual of a king in distress and crying out. Singing is symbolic of someone in distress and crying out and this ritual has to be carried out and is appointed for him to carry it out because he is from osun state. Osun is the fallen deity that has to be resurrected to obatala status and so osun is a fallen deity in distress and davido has been appointed by the gods to symbolise that distress in music. A fallen king in distress crying out to the world. And so he is an avatar of a heavenly royal king in distress crying out. His luna sign is in Libra meaning that the distress he is in is over and this is why he became a world sensation. The luna side is his lower self and his lower self in libra a house of judgement and justice means he has conquered his lower self and has now emerged from the distress and this is the archetype he is representing in the spiritual realm because as we all know we are spirit's having a physical experience. so in the spiritual realm Davido represents the Royal King archetype who was in distress but has now emerged back into Royalty trapped with all the success and lavishness of royalty. This is why the spirit's conspired to name him DAVIDO because he is symbolic of a king David archetype

Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by delzbaba(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2020
him papa get money that na why him dey win,SIMPLE....Forget about all this poppy cock..

1 Like

Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2020
delzbaba:
him papa get money that na why him dey win,SIMPLE....Forget about all this poppy cock..
his father is symbolic of GOD. GOD owns all the wealth. however you have to do the work on your own before the blessings come. his father did not want him to do music. he ran away from school to pursue the music on his own. it is after he blew up thhat his father accepted him again.

1 Like

Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by delzbaba(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2020
orunmila144:
his father is symbolic of GOD. GOD owns all the wealth. however you have to do the work on your own before the blessings come. his father did not want him to do music. he ran away from school to pursue the music on his own. it is after he blew up that his father accepted him again.
OK NOW,let all the youths run away from school and pursue their music career maybe they will blow too
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by Lawgod247: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2020
delzbaba:
OK NOW,let all the youths run away from school and pursue their music career maybe they will blow too
thats not the point. the point is breaking down the spirituality of who he is and why he is where he is. everybody has different spiritual journeys and karma
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by delzbaba(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2020
orunmila144:
thats not the point. the point is breaking down the spirituality of who he is and why he is where he is. everybody has different spiritual journeys and karma
How about yours?,how is it fairing?you better don't victimize your kids because of this bullcrap.
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2020
delzbaba:
How about yours?,how is it fairing?you better don't victimize your kids because of this bullcrap.
what are you talking about ? are you drunk ?
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by delzbaba(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
orunmila144:
what are you talking about ? are you drunk ?
How's your natal chart helping your life, it seems you have an infatuation with nairaland? you've been here for a very long time under different identities, is it not time you get a life!?
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2020
delzbaba:
How's your natal chart helping your life, it seems you have an infatuation with nairaland? you've been here for a very long time under different identities, is it not time you get a life!?
Do me a favor and stop obsessing over me. i am not the cause of your miserable life.
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by delzbaba(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2020
orunmila144:
Do me a favor and stop obsessing over me. i am not the cause of your miserable life.
Stop posting poo content, as a matter of fact just face third mainland cuz you are under achieving, you have failed your parents and your self, after all they spent on you, you are here talking about natal sheet.. smh
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
delzbaba:
Stop posting poo content, as a matter of fact just face third mainland cuz you are under achieving, you have failed your parents and your self, after all they spent on you, you are here talking about natal sheet.. smh
Man shut the fu-ck up. i own properties in lekki. seeing as you are homeless maybe you need to contact me so i can put you in one of my properties.
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
delzbaba:
i can afford to do this because i am semi-retired. i donnt expect a broke person like you to be interested in astrology. you are too busy looking for money to eat. listen, astrology is for billionaires. not even millionaires but billionaires because for you to be a billionaire it means GOD is working through you and when GOD is working through youu is when you understand the importance of astrology. this is a quote by JP MORGAN the billionaire

J.P. Morgan > Quotes > Quotable Quote
“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”
Re: Davidos Natal Chart And Why He Is Winning by orunmila144: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
[img][/img]
delzbaba:

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Homosexual And Home Wrecker - Blogger Says / 20-year-old Lady Who Was Raped While Hawking,gives Birth To Triplets(photos) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Trick The Internet Into Thinking He Is Super Flexible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.