Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Somebody Help: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help: (1167 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help: by Bassey231(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2007
Nairalanders what a gwan?I've got this small(?) problem that is causing me sleepness nights.There's this girl I met in NYSC camp.While in the camp we never taked,though we were in the same platoon.But as things went on,we got posted to the same local govt area for our primary assignments.I'm serving in a company,while she is at the local govt.One thing led to another and we started chatting,and to tell you the truth,this chick is sweet.The problem is this;I asked her out and she said she liked me but she's afraid cos I'm a "Calabar boy".She said we liked women a lot and according to her 'when I see what I'm looking for' then I'll dump her.She ended by saying if I can prove to her that I'm a 'skirt scouter',she'll definitely go out with me.Abeg,how can I prove I'm not a chaser, because I'm not one and I don't intend to be.I really like this girl,and if things work out well,I may end up spending the rest of my life with her.Oh,before I forget,she's an Igala girl from Kogi State.
Re: Somebody Help: by cuteass1(f): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2007
Ok dear, lets see

Well there's actually little or nothing you can do to prove it, until she's been with you and you don't dump her for a better target at the end of the day. Thats how you can prove it.

But till she accepts your proposal, just use your actions (that are greater than words) to tell her its she/her you love, do little sweet romantic things, surprises, just be a gentleman, and for the whole time when you're still wooing her heart, keep to her wink

At the end of the day (be it a moth, 2 weeks, a year), and you don't deviate from her, don't go after other women, be it for sex, long time relationships or any other thingy, she'll be damn sure its her and no one else you want and probably love, then you've passed the test of time and tempetation in flying colours cheesy cheesy

To her, you might fight tooth and nail just to prove you could get her, but if at the end of the day you still stick to her, then you're a graduate of love kiss

The time taken, might feel frustrating, or too long but do remember that "no good thing comes easily", and at the end of it all, yo'll emerge the winner, Cos she's the perfect premier, thinking of tjose should make you hang on, don't give up, and give all you got.

Good luck, true love is hard to get, if she's your true love, then fight to have her no matter how hard smiley smiley
Re: Somebody Help: by oreofemi(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
I think should not talk to her ,then she will realise that u are not a chaser,trust me she is gonna come back to you.
Re: Somebody Help: by lildainty(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
@POSTER . . . . . . . . . . .PROVE IT NA NI . , . , . . . . . . . . ABI OW NAH? cool cool cool cool
Re: Somebody Help: by daduke2k(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
Bros 2 prove am giv her ur phone ur apartment keys and ur car keys,dat way u aint a chaser
Re: Somebody Help: by IFELEKE(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Poster,
Prove you are not a skirt scouter by completely ignoring her skirt and top(if you know what I mean). . . LOL
Seriously,
Convince her through your actions that you are for REAL.
Simple!
Re: Somebody Help: by topup: 5:21am On Apr 08, 2009
Good thing you're not dating already, you don't have to put all your hopes on her. If she refuses to believe that you're a decent guy (assuming you are one) - then that's her loss. See it that way, there are many sweet girls out there, only time will show what type of guy you are, but don't wait up on her, because I highly doubt that she's waiting up on you.

I appreciate her honesty, because she is only letting you know her doubts and if you feel there is any other way of showing her that you are not a 'skirt-chaser' then do it. However, I think that any smart girl would just observe you, because now you're on alert, who's to say when the two of you are together that you won't chase skirts?? Who's to say that once you've bagged the girl, you won't ever be tempted.

Just be honest with yourself - not all calabar guys are skirt-chasers and not all girls are sweet.

If you really like her, just tell her that only time can tell and that you genuinely like her and have the best intentions for the relationship.
Re: Somebody Help: by Czarskit(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2009
~ Just be natural, she'll find out pretty soon ~

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Let Him Down Gently / Why Are You In A Relationship / Is Love Really Wicked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.