Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Have A 6 Apartments With 4 Bedrooms Each Complex To Sell For 20 Million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have A 6 Apartments With 4 Bedrooms Each Complex To Sell For 20 Million Naira (828 Views)

For Sale: An uncompleted 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each At Arulogun, Ibadan / I Want To Build Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms Each. Please I Need A Estimate / Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A 6 Apartments With 4 Bedrooms Each Complex To Sell For 20 Million Naira by orunmila144: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2020
modified
Re: I Have A 6 Apartments With 4 Bedrooms Each Complex To Sell For 20 Million Naira by orunmila144: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2020
to fully describe it is a block of flats that has 6 flats in it. each flat has 4 rooms each. There are many LASU students who have rented the flats in the past as it is in the Ojo environ.
Re: I Have A 6 Apartments With 4 Bedrooms Each Complex To Sell For 20 Million Naira by Afromentalist: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2020
It looks like an interesting deal, upload the pictures make we see.
Re: I Have A 6 Apartments With 4 Bedrooms Each Complex To Sell For 20 Million Naira by orunmila144: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Afromentalist:
It looks like an interesting deal, upload the pictures make we see.
alright bro hold on i am speaking to my sister now, she is digging in her archives for the pictures . Good morning to you Afromentalist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Bd Room Duplex In Bera Estate And 4 Bed Room Duplex Opp Chevron Headquarters / We Are Tested And Trusted Hand In All Types Of Rail Designs In Nigeria / One Bedroom Duplex Tolet @250k PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.