Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Deal With Your Difficult Boss (part 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Deal With Your Difficult Boss (part 1) (129 Views)

How To Deal With Your Difficult Boss (part 1) / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Deal With Your Difficult Boss (part 1) by starryadmin: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Loving what you do is the energy you need to keep you going at your place of work; it motivates you which in turn makes you produce amazing results.
However, it turned out that my love for my job got on a
perpetual decline after losing the most wonderful boss I ever had to a terminal illness.

My new boss was an unbearable person, so I left. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the next job as sooner as I anticipated.
Things got tougher, my purse ran dry, bank accounts emptied and I was back to being dependent.

After a long while of desperate search, I got a job. And then I thought, finally!
My new boss gave me a warm welcome on the first day. By the next day, I realized that I was working with Adolf Hitler and so, I had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.
I mean, I just couldn’t QUIT. I knew there had to be way around this

HERE’S THE PRACTICAL STEPS TO DEALING WITH A DIFFICULT BOSS

If quitting is not an option for you, then, here are some practical steps to dealing with a difficult boss

STEP 1: BE PRODUCTIVE-
Productivity makes a person relevant in the organization. Get any or every material that can help you become effective and efficient in your work place in order to reduce the rate at which your difficult boss is displeased.
Once I knew I couldn’t just quit this job like the previous one. I had to do all I could to be relevant. I was constantly on my toes and this helped in a lot of ways; I was able to preempt my boss to the point that I got to know what he wants per time. I can boldly tell you that even though my boss is not a smiling person, he appreciates my efforts and does not yell at me anymore even though I make mistakes once in a while.
Challenges are very healthy for our personal and professional life. Wake up to the challenge and constantly update your skills for maximum productivity.

I will continue in my next article.

P.S. Want to know how to develop your skills for maximum productivity with our Personal Development Video Training?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 09076786154, 08023428420, 07086810335, 07038174484, 08074460975, 08085378906, 08123189141 ,

Join our FREE Telegram Mentorship group to learn more on how to deal with your difficult boss.

(1) (Reply)

Pass Microsoft 70-483 Practice Test In First Attempt / Be One Step Ahead With CISA / Buhari Has An Attitude Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.