Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,151 members, 7,838,931 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! (1185 Views)

I Was Shocked By What I Saw When She Came To Visit Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by ablemachine(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dear Nairalanders. Please I need your help at this time. I ve been here since 2009. I strongly believe I will get informed through our collective ideas.

A friend of mine from Florida, female black American, wants to visit me here in Nigeria, she’s been planning to come before the outbreak of the corona virus. Moreover, she’s visiting Africa for the first time. Also pointed out Nigeria as her Heritage following some traces.

... Here are some of the questions she asked me this morning. please I need some ideas.

What type of stuff is there for Tourist to do

Does tourism bring a lot of money to Nigeria

And lastly what is the most popular place for people to fly into when they come to Nigeria.

Screenshot below.

Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by ablemachine(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
I really need some ideas. Thank you in advance!
Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by Davash222(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
1. Female tourists gets to see, feel, and taste our big black and sophisticated gbola that's widely known to perform signs and wonders.

2. Nigeria is yet to invest in tourism hence we're not getting anything out of it.

3. The person below can help.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by CokeBar(f): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
1. Going to the beach
- looking at Egungun but not following egungun to the express
- shouting "up Nepa"
- slapping agbero

2. How is that a problem of a tourist?? She can ask our tourism minister.

3. Ofcourse Lagos. Abuja isn't bad too.

But OP just like you typed it out here, you could have typed it on Google. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by chatinent: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Following..
Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by Henry22(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
1. Female tourists gets to see, feel, and taste our big black and sophisticated gbola that's widely known to perform signs and wonders.

2. Nigeria is yet to invest in tourism hence we're not getting anything out of it.

Lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by ablemachine(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:

3. The person below can help.

grin grin
Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by AfroKnight: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
CokeBar:
1. Going to the beach
- looking at Egungun but not following egungun to the express
- shouting "up Nepa"
- slapping agbero

2. How is that a problem of a tourist?? She can ask our tourism minister.

3. Ofcourse Lagos. Abuja isn't bad too.

But OP just like you typed it out here, you could have typed it on Google. smiley

That Egungun part is very important. grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by AfroKnight: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Always land in Lagos if you’re in Nigeria for tourism. Start from there.

Things to do in Lagos:

- Visit Africa Shrine for original afrobeat washed down with some Nigerian beer. grin very important
- Take her to the beach with some of your friends. A private beach preferably.
- Freedom park Lagos Island, for live music. Check them on Instagram to see their special shows.
- Follow @nothingtodoinlagos on Instagram for events to attend.
- Visit Lekki Conservation Centre.

You go spend small sha. So plan your itinerary well.
Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by CokeBar(f): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
AfroKnight:

That Egungun part is very important. grin

Lmao! Yes o
Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by Femeto: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bring her to my house she would see her history.

1 Like

Re: Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! by jeph19(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Down here in Asaba,
We've gat the Mungo park house
Landers brother anchorage
Otuogwu beach

(1) (Reply)

MTN My Offer, Get 1GB For 200 And 1.5GB For 300 Naira / STORY: Handwriting Of A Witch … (18+) / Can A 19 Year Old Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.