Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? (23502 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Standing5:

It can be a result of God's wrath.

Many of God's wrath in biblical times had scientific angles to them just like modern events.
God's wrath is specially reserved for the day of vengeance. I saw that in Romans 12:19 and Romans 13. God is a God of vengeance.

God's Vengeance was already taken ON CHRIST!
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Standing5(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Goshen360:

God's Vengeance was already taken ON CHRIST!
Really? So whose vengeance was talked about in Romans 12:19 and 13: ?
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by sonmvayina(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yes oh, until we learn why he allowed it to happen and make amends, he is not sending us a cure...
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Standing5:
Really? So whose vengeance was talked about in Romans 12:19 and 13: ?

Read the rest of the verses in context not out of context
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Standing5(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Goshen360:

Read the rest of the verses in context not out of context
What part of the rest? Be specific or are you running away already?
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Omooba77: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Goshen360:

What kind of Father uses anything such as Coronavirus to show his children that he exists? What is wrong with us Christians? Are you are father at all?

Matthews 7 vs 11

Digest it

Read Deuteronomy 28:15-68 sir
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Omooba77:

Read Deuteronomy 28:15-68 sir

Oga, Jesus is the perfect one who revealed the perfect character of God. Quit quoting Moses!

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Standing5:
What part of the rest? Be specific or are you running away already?

I have no reason to run for nothing. I have busy job and I'm not shutdown due to the pandemic going on. Again, read in context and stop reading out of context.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Standing5(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goshen360:

I have no reason to run for nothing. I have busy job and I'm not shutdown due to the pandemic going on. Again, read in context and stop reading out of context.
Read what in context?
be specific or shut it and skillfully run away.

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Is Just What's Happening...

Let's Think about The Word A Bit: CORONA!

[REV 13:18]. This is Wisdom, let him who has intelligence calculate the number of the BEAST. For it a number of men, and its number is Six hundred & Sixty-Six.

A-1, B-2, C-3, D-4, E-5, F-6, G-7, H-8, I-9, J-10, K-11, L-12, M-13, N-14, O-15, P-16, Q-17 , R-18, S-19, T-20, U-21, V-22, W-23, X-24, Y-25, Z-26.

1, C - 3
2, O - 15
3, R - 18
4, O - 15
5, N - 14
6, A - 1
----------
6 66
----------
Is that by chance!!!
Believed, let us prepare ourselves to meet the LORD JESUS CHRIST, The One and Only Lord & Savior of Humanity.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yeah,God is angry with babies and people born with deformities.
What a heartless God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Standing5:
Read what in context?
be specific or shut it and skillfully run away.

I'm not teaching you jack....because you believe one verse you quoted out of context is correct and you want to run with that....if vengeance in that context is equal to God's wrath visiting people with this virus, why do some pastors or Christians who believe in same God died of it?

Btw, who are you for me to run away from? I have the right to continue the conversation or stop talking to you

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Standing5(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goshen360:

I'm not teaching you jack....because you believe one verse you quoted out of context is correct and you want to run with that....if vengeance in that context is equal to God's wrath visiting people with this virus, why do some pastors or Christians who believe in same God died of it?

Btw, who are you for me to run away from? I have the right to continue the conversation or stop talking to you
Witches believe and are headed for the infinite hole. Even the devil too believes. If alleged believers dying is your reason for challenging a clear and simple scripture, good night.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Standing5:
Witches believe and are headed for the infinite hole. Even the devil too believes. If alleged believers dying is your reason for challenging a clear and simple scripture, good night.

Bottomline, GOD DOESN'T SEND VIRUS TO BELIEVERS OR NOT AS A FORM OF VENGEANCE. Get your Christians mind right....God is not willing that any should die or perish but that all should come to repentance.

because your knowledge about the character of God is distorted you can pick a verse and interpret out of context saying virus is God's vengeance. Was it God that instructed the Chinese to continue to eat live animals that the virus was traced to?

I'll keep my eyes on you until another time when a discussion will bring us together again. Until then, I'll decide if I continue this discussion with you or not!

2 Likes

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Goshen360:

What kind of Father uses anything such as Coronavirus to show his children that he exists? What is wrong with us Christians? Are you are father at all?

Matthews 7 vs 11

Digest it
the whole world are not the children of God.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2020
PerfectMaster:
the whole world are not the children of God.

Even bad fathers doesn't use bad evils stuff to discipline his children.

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Omooba77:
God promised to send pestilence and fever;

Deuteronomy 28: 21. The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

22. The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

Is Coronavirus due to wrath of God?

No. It is part of the things to happen in this last days as prophesied in the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Standing5(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goshen360:

Bottomline, GOD DOESN'T SEND VIRUS TO BELIEVERS OR NOT AS A FORM OF VENGEANCE. Get your Christians mind right....God is not willing that any should die or perish but that all should come to repentance.

because your knowledge about the character of God is distorted you can pick a verse and interpret out of context saying virus is God's vengeance. Was it God that instructed the Chinese to continue to eat live animals that the virus was traced to?

I'll keep my eyes on you until another time when a discussion will bring us together again. Until then, I'll decide if I continue this discussion with you or not!

You are now replying to your own imagination. Please back up the bold with some reference.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by derbykol(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
No!
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Standing5:

You are now replying to your own imagination. Please back up the bold with some reference.

So aren't you saying or referencing vengeance verses you quoted to mean God's vengeance of wrath on the world? Why then did you quote the vengeance verses you quoted?

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Standing5(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goshen360:

So aren't you saying or referencing vengeance verses you quoted to mean God's vengeance of wrath on the world? Why then did you quote the vengeance verses you quoted?

That's what you should have asked before assuming and jumping into a conversation with your own suspicions which aren't my ideas.

If you took time to read what I initially wrote, you would have noticed I started with "it can be a result of God's wrath..." before going on to provide a scripture that demonstrate God's willingness to visit upon persistent and unrepentant evil doers against his people, His wrath.

I also attempted to show how God has programmed his ministers in the middle of this arrangement.
His ministers are the sword bearers here. Maybe you should be less assuming and willing to concluded issues within yourself next time. Take a look at all the people I replied to and who replied to that post and make a better use of contextual exploration to better read the post.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Topmaike007(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Abeg guys today na my birthday biko shower me likes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by gassbee: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Petersamuel8:
I don't think so, besides the virus has cure that only the rich can buy
it has cure n people r stil dying
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by robosky02(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Judybash93(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Damnnnnn!!! How did this make it to dza front page?
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by xynerise: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Don't forget there are other deadly diseases before Covid-19 took over the spotlight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Ulomoney(f): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
That is an excuse. Not good enough.

Omooba77:

The foolishness of God is wiser than men's wisdom. Just like the days of Noah, people took the Word of God with non challant attitude.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Forget Baba God Is Not Wicked...
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Fucklove(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Seun:

No, the Coronavirus is not a result of God's wrath.
Pastor seun I want to sow a seed into your life. I need your heavenly blessings cool
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by ArisingStorm: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

It certainly is the hand of YAH shaking this world. He uses even the forces of evil to bring judgement upon the earth. They are his messengers for our judgement.
YAH bless you brother. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.