Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Program Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Program Idea (670 Views)

This Idea Is Revolutionary / App Idea For Good Cash / How Do I Protect My Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Program Idea by JeffreyLiaison(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hello guys, I have a program idea and I want to start it out, so I want to ask if it will cost anything apart from my time to build and upload an app.

I know that I have to pay a one time fee to put apps in play store
Re: Program Idea by WoundedLamb: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
No one can really tell you anything significant about cost until the person knows the idea.

Some programs require interaction with paid APIs. That's cost. You'll definitely have to host the backend business logic somewhere. That's cost. You'll definitely need the Internet while at it. That's cost. Etc. These are just technical expense sources.

(1) (Reply)

Extreme Programming Course And Certification / Genetic Algorithms Course And Certification / Graphic Design Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.