Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

PPROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES : How To Grow Your Business Sales - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PPROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES : How To Grow Your Business Sales (151 Views)

How To Grow Your Whatsapp Status Viewers And Gain Upto 1k Views / Bestselling Whatsapp Business Sales Guide / How To Grow My Facial Hair In A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PPROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES : How To Grow Your Business Sales by Jossays(f): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2020
PPROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES
Good day, I am Prime. I’m a content creator, promotion strategist, and publicist.
I will talking about promotional strategies that you could use for your business as well as a
few basic need to knows that you need to know: you may or may not be familiar with some of
these things. After reading this article, kindly drop your observations, additions and questions.
• Study the environment
The first thing you need to know is before starting business; what the people in that environment
need and whether or not you can you provide them. You can as well take a survey to know demand in an area, then you can choose to supply. DON NOT start up a business because a
someone you know is flourishing in it. As a entrepreneur, you need to be open minded. 5 people
are selling clothes in an area, do not become the 6th, you can sell accessories. Everyone knows
a perfect outfit is not complete without the perfect accessories, hence your relevance. If you must
at all start up an already existing business, make sure you have more to offer than. You will offer
better deals, packages, you offer quicker deliveries? Just make sure you have an edge and don't
be a mediocre in business.

To continue click on the link below

https://www.jossaysblog.com.ng/2020/03/promotional-strategies-how-to-grow-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day... 'minutia' / Mercy Wave Youth Empowerment / London Academy Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.