Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

UCL And UEL Outright Cancellation Or Suspension. Which Do You Prefer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL And UEL Outright Cancellation Or Suspension. Which Do You Prefer? (272 Views)

All Ucl And Epl Stream Link Here / New Dates For UCL And Europa League Finals / Cr7 Has The Highest Assists In UCL And Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UCL And UEL Outright Cancellation Or Suspension. Which Do You Prefer? by calculator123(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2020
I was listening to Brila FM hard tackle program at 8 AM this morning and the topic was the headline of this thread.

Do you think it makes sense to totally scrap UCL and UEL or UEFA should stick to the suspension till this Covid-19 ish subside?

I am against outright cancellation, I totally believe every crisis can be managed no matter how bad or terrible it is. For me, the best option to suspend those leagues and resume after some stringent measures have been put in place.

> Ensure the matches would be played behind closed doors. It is far easier to contain the spread with just the players than with the fans which would be an Herculean task for the medical team.

> Ensure the people that would work with the players ranging from the pilots, ball boys etc are Corona free.

etc.

I strongly this situation can be managed.

Share your thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ex-man Utd Midfielder Fellaini Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Top Nigerians You Have Forgotten Signed For These Clubs / Bet0 Winning 4ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.