Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,506 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull (1122 Views)

Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Bestpresident(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Ogun State Vigilante has arrested 5 suspected ritualists caught with 15 human skulls, various human bones, among others in Ogun.

The State Head of Vigilante, Aminu Kudus disclosed this on Sunday, while parading the suspects at night in an area in Ogun.

Kudus gave the suspects names as: Azeez Yakub, Salima Azeez, Isah Wasiu, Abubakar Isiaka and Soliu Yakub.

Upon interrogation, the suspect said this was not his first time, adding that he looks for skull in open cemetery in the town and has gotten one for his customer before and was supposed to deliver another one to him before he was caught.

He said that the suspects were arrested by the Vigilante's, following the information received from residents of the area.

He also said that one Segun Akande was arrested on at Badagri area of Ogun over alleged theft of one Toyota Sienna Bus with registration number KSF 626 XR belonging to KASOLAYO Transport LTD.

Kudus added that investigation into the matter was ongoing and that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as the investigation was concluded.
Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by agulion: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
I have even said in my mind that this must be in ogun state, or any other state in the south west before I opened the thread,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Problemkid1: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
agulion:
I have even said in my mind that this must be in ogun state, or any other state in the south west before I opened the thread,
As if you're even in my mind sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
15 what! shocked shocked shocked
I give up

Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Sylraph1: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
These guys really need a very serious reorientation....
Stuffs like this seen to have already been a NORM to them....
TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Skull miners association
Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Passionate888: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Azeez Yakubu, Salima Azeez, Isah Wasiu, Abubakar Isiaka and Soliu Yakub, all from a particular region were caught while on SKULLARSHIP runs... According to Falz da bad guy; it's their work o, soft work grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Danelo(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
#3foreach

Dese people like the business of skull mining.
Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by SammieRexx(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Passionate888:
Azeez Yakubu, Salima Azeez, Isah Wasiu, Abubakar Isiaka and Soliu Yakub, all from a particular region were caught while on SKULLARSHIP runs... According to Falz da bad guy; it's their work o, soft work grin
grin grin grin
Re: Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull by Vanzcharles(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Passionate888:
Guy....lol wetin you mean by SKULLARSHIP again na.....omo u funny o

(1) (Reply)

[working] How To Create Canva Premium Account For Free 2020 / Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance / Update: Kenyan Police Woman Who Killed Her Lover Shoots Another Man To Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.