Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing (32214 Views)

COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Kobicove(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Enugu State Government needs to take this situation very serious

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by illiteratepmb: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmm...sad news.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by bluefilm: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
coronaVirus is not worse than malaria
Or the common flu
Why all these sudden panic
Just one death toll in Nigeria

I'm telling you, this global government is about to take shape

It is the fear of unknown that is causing all the panic.

The fear of unknown breaks down in people the ability to reason critically and ask the necessary questions like asking why is it only one death so far!!!

Are you trying to tell me that since the disease broke out in Wuhan in December last year, that no Nigerian has been to China since and returned?

Which is another way of saying that the disease would have been circulating freely in the country since then, and nothing has happened... until this recent lockdowns and sensitization and panic!!!

This whole thing is all _bullshit.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by sledge001(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2020
What is wrong with this country abeg!!! Have you guys noticed that all cases relate to people that just came in from abroad? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by nazablossom(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2020
All these returnees self. This is what government would have prevented.

If I hear that the number of infected is just 80 ehh!
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Or the common flu

Question i keep asking myself

Covid 19 is not as bad as malaria

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Ezmans: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Davash222:
A friend left Lagos to Enugu last week cos of coronavirus, now, the virus is in Enugu. Maybe he will now move to Zamfara.
he I'll move to biu in adamawa
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by mu2sa2: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The failure of TB Joshuas prophecy isn't a surprise to me, he has failed many times, but the gullible members will never stop following the occultic man
Prophecy ke - he lied and embarrassed himself. But you are right about his gullible followers - brainwashed, they are zombies to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Alvin212(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Na omor oduduwwwwah man carry am enter my state.

Shoot at sight any cone-headed scum from Brown roof republic.

Thunder fire oduduwaaah and his people
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Thinkfree(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
no go dey wash ur hands steady and dey practice social distancing and siddon inside ur house, make u dey shout pmb don kill u. u go soon see wetin u dey ask 4 soon. jst go on with ur wish.
they used their evil wishing mouths to grand Nigeria since 1999, now buhari is there target.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by PopeFlatino(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2020
U can imagine,no test kit in South East at all..was embarrassed the day I requested for such last week @fmc owerri..I was mocked and reffered to travel to Lagos for it as only 5 states has d kit .Majorly @d west and north.

The medical personnels there were even avoiding d patients seriously,to indicate that they are not ready to handle any emergency.

70% of imo indigines are just less concerned about d pandemic,30% of them are just chest beating to greater than every virus in d world,60% never believed the virus is existing in Nigeria (reffering d numbers as scam), another 30% set thinks Aju Mbaise will be d cure undecided ,then almost 80% will just mock u when they see u wear face mask or gloves,or sanitizing,they will be like "make una stop deceiving una self"
Funny enough my guy (a graduate) yesterday said that he only believed that Abba kyari is d only carrier in Nigeria,no other person.

Am still sorry for my state,even d social distancing shit is far from achieved ,talk less of sit at home...May God save us
socialmediaman:
There are probably much more cases than are being reported. Until more testing centers become available, government will not until know the extent of spread nationwide.

Time to stop all the looting strategies and put brains to work

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Alvin212(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2020
mu2sa2:
Our dear native land of Nigeria is where to be right now. Hahaha, the confusionists "checking out of this shithole" are shamelessly silent now.

Walahi

This kwovik 1nine fresident is a scam
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Investnow2017: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Or the common flu

Listen, the fear of people is not necessarily the number of fatalities. It is the high possibility of spread. Now assuming as it is now virtually the case all confirmed cases are being treated, they are being treated because they are receiving attention. They are receiving attention because the number of confirmed cases is still small.

Assuming for example you have 3,000 cases and as these 3,000 are being attended to another 1,000 are on the queue, and more and more. I bet you, in a matter of a week our healthcare system will be overwhelmed and when it is overwhelmed, what do you think will happen? This is the genuine concern of people not necessarily because it is seen as more lethal than malaria but because it has the capacity to spread speedily to a dizzying level such that the healthcare system can easily be overwhelmed.

For instance take a look at Italy's case as at March 27th:

Italy reported 5,909 new cases and 919 new deaths. Highest number of new deaths since the beginning of the epidemic in Italy . 46 doctors have died to date (with 4 additional deaths today). 6,414 health workers have tested positive as of today.

The report speaks volumes. A situation where doctors and nurses are also being infected and become carrier agents and also subsequent victims is sure precarious. When the system needs more healthcare workers and the country is even losing some of the ones on hand! This is not like Ebola where you can reach out for help from other nations! Where? when the virus has spread to 199 countries and territories on Earth!

This is the fear, I mean the genuine concern of people everywhere. The US recorded over 18,000 confirmed cases only yesterday alone (27th). Go figure! They are now calling for graduating medical students to meet the current manpower needs. Meanwhile the trajectory has not peaked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
jokes apart, up north is safer.
up north where the scourge has spread through bauchi (a confirmed case).

With all their less care to life there it would be hell staying safe
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by PureGoldh(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Oluwa na ur hand we dey ooh.

My people, if you need Pure Original Honey...Call or Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 or on the number on the picture below
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by uncleFola(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2020
How does is work please??
U can message me on 07012119891
Thanks
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by mummyson26(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Or the common flu

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by uncleFola(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2020
chuksbaby:
this sit at home has made me join more online biz.

guys go register or just google mturk and make some free $. site owned by amazon. free

How does is work please??
U can message me on 07012119891
Thanks
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by eldoradoxx: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Malaria did not kill 919 persons in Nigeria yesterday alone, Corona killed that number in Italy only yesterday alone. Think twice
YorubaKinging:
Or the common flu

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by todugo(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2020
THIS PEOPLE ARE REAL CLOWNS.THEY SHOULD START TEST EVERYBODY O.... THEY WONT DO THAT WAN NA TO DEY TRACE CONTACT THEM SABE.THIS COUNTRY IS IN DEEP SHIT AND NIGERIAN CITIZENS EYES WILL BE OPEN WHEN THEY START SEEING THEIR FRIENDS,FAMILY,NEIGHBOR IN CRITICAL HEALTH,THEY WE WILL SEE THAT THIS GOVERNMENT ARE BLOOD THIRTY CLOWNS
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Adex2442: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Or the common flu

Something that kills thousands of People daily is not worse abi??
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by babyfaceafrica: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Sonfethopia:

De there make pant the wear u. U r seeing something the WHO has decleared a pandemic u r saying its not worse than malaria. This thing can sieze breath , why do you think they need respirators. Guy don't joke with it Abeg. Even america is crying.

Well the guy has a point... How many has malaria killed how many has broda corona killed?... Stay safe.. Be healthy
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2020
May Almighty God continue to be always protecting all securing us from this deadly virus, no matter how its may Almighty God never let it know it direction to our lifes and all our family and friends amen
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by foleskay(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
The shit is now present in every geo political zone of the country! Coming weeks will be d decider if there wil be any improvement
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2020
hold on to God, cos next week in Nigeria won't be sweet.. the cases will rise.. put ur trust in God, that's the only way to get saved.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Fidelismaria: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Or the common flu

Okay

Global government is about to take shape

New world order are behind this

My question is what do you want the average man to do about?

Protest or revolt?
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by foleskay(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Alvin212:
Na omor oduduwwwwah man carry am enter my state.

Shoot at sight any cone-headed scum from Brown roof republic.

Thunder fire oduduwaaah and his people

Lmao.. Werey leleyi ooo
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by UNRULY(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Davash222:
A friend left Lagos to Enugu last week cos of coronavirus, now, the virus is in Enugu. Maybe he will now move to Zamfara.
grin cheesy grin cheesy nah Sambisa go sure pass oo.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Fidelismaria: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Wait let me get one thing straight

Are our airports and borders still open?
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Davash222:

Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi Gombe... Nice states to relax this kovic season
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Dcoy: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
jokes apart, up north is safer.
Same oh.... Same oh...... despite the thousands of returnees from UK and Malaysia in the North...
Time is the only Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.