Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,864 members, 7,848,504 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 (2827 Views)

Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
The Moderator is free to ban me .i just wrote an Article about how Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc saved me from symptoms of Covid 19 .Dry Cough ,Fever and uneasiness in breathing .The Moderators Removed my Article .The moderators are free to banned Me I don't care .If it's thread about snake ,Pre wedding pictures and unreasonable threads they will allow it and even bring it to Front Page .That combination was used in France and in China and lives are been saved .WHO ,FDA and NAFDAC ,Some conspiracy goes on.They are more interested in people dying rather than saving lives ,Including the moderators here,They are talking about Approval life are been lost they have nothing to offer to save

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Franzinni: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
God bless you... There is huge evidence in USA that those drugs are the effective cure for fighting covid19 even trump has ordered doctors to start using it to treat patients with alarming results ... Africa is still under a rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Charleys: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Why is no one talking about it.

Instead they're searching for a vaccine, they want to vaccinate 7 billion people when they could just use a cure for all the people suffering from this Corona.

Better to try the chloroquine, Azythromycin and zinc and then die of Corona than doing nothing and still die of coronavirus.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Shelumiel: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Noted
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by SharpJoe: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Clearly there is a conspiracy going on. How the thread on Dr. Zelenko's letter to medical professionals is yet to make front page is a mystery. This is a doctor trying to contact his fellow medical professionals around the World to save millions of lives.

Shocked.

In an interview Friday, Dr. Zelenko encouraged doctors to resist calls from infectious disease experts to prescribe the drug only as part of clinical trials and to critical patients.

“This is a World War III situation — it’s the virus versus humanity,” he said. “If we were to adopt their approach, there would be an extra million dead people.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by SharpJoe: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

Instead they're searching for a vaccine, they want to vaccinate 7 billion people when they could just use a cure for all the people suffering from this Corona.

Better to try the chloroquine, Azythromycin and zinc and then die of Corona than doing nothing and still die of coronavirus.

There is a thread on the health section and on trending on this site about it with treatment regimen for health professionals to follow. I wonder why it is yet to make front page since yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
God bless you... There is huge evidence in USA that those drugs are the effective cure for fighting covid19 even trump has ordered doctors to start using it to treat patients with alarming results ... Africa is still under a rock
Yeah My brother I don't loose anything if the Moderators ban me here or remove the thread ,just about 30 Minutes ago I wrote an extensive articles about how that combination saved my life with Pictures of the drugs I took .If not for Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc by now ,I would have been dead by now sir.There several International forums where informations about this are shared .Anyone that takes it for Preventions risk His life.Its not for Preventions ,Even if the Approval comes at the end of the day or any Drug is Approved at the end of the day .People would still abuse it .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by SharpJoe: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
Yeah My brother I don't loose anything if the Moderators ban me here or remove the thread ,just about 30 Minutes ago I wrote an extensive articles about how that combination saved my life with Pictures of the drugs I took .If not for Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc by now ,I would have been dead by now sir.There several International forums where informations about this are shared .Anyone that takes it for Preventions risk His life.Its only for Preventions ,Even if the Approval comes at the end of the day or any Drug is Approved at the end of the day .People would still abuse it .

What about health professionals studying your report and maybe finding the efficacy? It is knowledge not to be hidden. Adviced against abuse but it is knowledge.
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by spafu(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Does the moderator like want a Corona visit? Which kind rubbish be that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
SharpJoe:

What about health professionals studying your report and maybe finding the efficacy? It is knowledge not to be hidden. Adviced against abuse but it is knowledge.
I just wonder ,I took my time to tentatively give a day to day analysis of how I took the drugs and advised people not to take it for Preventions ,I tried NCDC they are not helpful probably if I died God forbid and the news came up online ,The moderators would Push it to Front page ,Covid 19 ,One more death by a patient that refuses to go to Hospital.Anyone with Covid 19 waiting for the WHO to Approve a drug will die fast .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Shelumiel: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
Yeah My brother I don't loose anything if the Moderators ban me here or remove the thread ,just about 30 Minutes ago I wrote an extensive articles about how that combination saved my life with Pictures of the drugs I took .If not for Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc by now ,I would have been dead by now sir.There several International forums where informations about this are shared .Anyone that takes it for Preventions risk His life.Its not for Preventions ,Even if the Approval comes at the end of the day or any Drug is Approved at the end of the day .People would still abuse it .
Where is the article? I'll love to read it
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by gabazin080(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
do they sell this drugs in our pharmacies
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by godofuck231: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
nairaland is not a place to pass such an info, most of the people here can't comprehend facts, instead of acknowledgement or asking intelligent questions you get blocked or attacked , they only thrive on petty stories and market gist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
godofuck231:
nairaland is not a place to pass such an info, most of the people here can't comprehend facts, instead of acknowledgement or asking intelligent questions you get blocked or attacked , they only thrive on petty stories and market gist
. You are right ...

2 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
gabazin080:
do they sell this drugs in our pharmacies
Not for Preventions sir/Ma ,It's only for Anyone with Covid 19 symptoms ,Do you have dry Cough ,Fever and could not breathe very well? The drugs are available at the Pharmacy but not for Preventions . Preventions for Covid 19 is Social distance Use of face mask ,Avoid touching your mouth face,Nose with hands and wash hands Regularly

3 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Uyi168: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

Maybe they are trying and it's not working..
Cases in United States are overwhelming...

1 Like

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shelumiel:
Where is the article? I'll love to read it
Quite Unfortunately I just type the article directly here on Nairaland without saving it ,The moderators just removed such a life saving and helpful thread ,So bad . Probably because of the drugs pix,Maybe they felts am trying to advertise the drugs on here ,am not a Pharmacist ,I have no drugs for sell ,The drugs Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate are so much at the Pharmacies .They should have removed the drugs picture which I know they could .So Sorry if it's Picture of one man proposing to another lady in public they would bring such to FP,Threads about Snakes ,How someone prepares food if snake etc of no life touching Benefits the moderators would bring such to the Limelight .

2 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Maybe they are trying and it's not working..
The situation in USA is not like other Countries ,Anyone can walk up to the Pharmacy and buy drugs over the counter ,In US ,You need Doctors prescription and any drug that is not yet approved by FDA will never be used .The Florida man that Chloroquine saved was mad with the Nurses and Doctors that they should try it in him because it makes no difference after all he was dying and he got saved by the Drug .Trump asked for FDA quick check on the drugs , Trump is not FDA ,he can't do more than the info he gave .Till FDA approves it which I know they will never ,Politics is also involved , Sentiments etc .God saves US ,God saves the World

3 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Uyi168: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
The situation in USA is not like other Countries ,Anyone can walk up to the Pharmacy and buy drugs over the counter ,In US ,You need Doctors prescription and any drug that is not yet approved by FDA will never be used .The Florida man that Chloroquine saved was mad with the Nurses and Doctors that they should try it in him because it makes no difference after all he was dying and he got saved by the Drug .Trump asked for FDA quick check on the drugs , Trump is not FDA ,he can't do more than the info he gave .Till FDA approves it which I know they will never ,Politics is also involved , Sentiments etc .God saves US ,God saves the World
I get your point...
Why do u think the FDA are delaying in approving the drugs
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Shelumiel: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
Quite Unfortunately I just type the article directly here on Nairaland without saving it ,The moderators just removed such a life saving and helpful thread ,So bad . Probably because of the drugs pix,Maybe they felts am trying to advertise the drugs on here ,am not a Pharmacist ,I have no drugs for sell ,The drugs Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate are so much at the Pharmacies .They should have removed the drugs picture which I know they could .So Sorry if it's Picture of one man proposing to another lady in public they would bring such to FP,Threads about Snakes ,How someone prepares food if snake etc of no life touching Benefits the moderators would bring such to the Limelight .
I believe you. But I have two questions for you :
1. This combination, can it be taken for curative purposes?
2. The drugs you recommeded, what is the dosage like and how should it be administered for those who are experiencing mild symptoms Covid-19?
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
I get your point...
. Well I don't know the reason ,It's best known to them . They have not come out to say it's not working ,at least they should try it on Patients and let the world knows the outcome while Scientist Continues the Vaccines Research ,people are dying men ...Even our Own NAFDAC am,Have not heard any news from them,Why taking so long there are more than 80 cases now ,Can't they just try the combination of one person for 5 days and see ,I make it bold again that Cough ,Fever and difficulty in breathing are no more in my body after taking the combination ,This is my true life experience .True or not NAFDAC should try it .
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Uyi168: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
. Well I don't know the reason ,It's best known to them . They have not come out to say it's not working ,at least they should try it on Patients and let the world knows the outcome while Scientist Continues the Vaccines Research ,people are dying men ...Even our Own NAFDAC am,Have not heard any news from them,Why taking so long there are more than 80 cases now ,Can't they just try the combination of one person for 5 days and see ,I make it bold again that Cough ,Fever and difficulty in breathing are no more in my body after taking the combination ,This is my true life experience .True or not NAFDAC should try it .
Hmmmm..
Where u tested positive for covid19?

2 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Hmmmm..
Oga People are dying all over the World ,Go online and read about The combination been used even though the WHO are not doing anything to check the drugs ,Before my Details Article was removed I wrote my experience about the Covid 19 ,Don't ask me questions as if you don't know what happening in Nigeria ,Is there any other body given the right to test you apart from NCDC ? Am asking you sir ,So I should wait for them and Die right after all attempt to get Tested failed ,Call there Toll free they won't pick .I had dry Cough ,Serious Fever and I could hardly breathe ,There was something like a big load on my chest and I was dying ,A friend I called told me to take that Combination saved my life ,He later told me he read about it online ,So we should stop all these Doubts , Unnecessary sentiments ,Shying away from reality and save lives .True or not ,It's easy WHO, NAFDAC should stop playing with people's life .Oga do you have same symptoms?

3 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Shelumiel: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
Oga People are dying all over the World ,Go online and read about The combination been used even though the WHO are not doing anything to check the drugs ,Before my Details Article was removed I wrote my experience about the Covid 19 ,Don't ask me questions as if you don't know what happening in Nigeria ,Is there any other body given the right to test you apart from NCDC ? Am asking you sir ,So I should wait for them and Die right after all attempt to get Tested failed ,Call there Toll free they won't pick .I had dry Cough ,Serious Fever and I could hardly breathe ,There was something like a big load on my chest and I was dying ,A friend I called told me to take that Combination saved my life ,He later told me he read about it online ,So we should stop all these Doubts , Unnecessary sentiments ,Shying away from reality and save lives .True or not ,It's easy WHO, NAFDAC should stop playing with people's life .Oga do you have same symptoms?
I dey feel you bros
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Trustme2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
The Moderator is free to ban me .i just wrote an Article about how Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc saved me from symptoms of Covid 19 .Dry Cough ,Fever and uneasiness in breathing .The Moderators Removed my Article .The moderators are free to banned Me I don't care .If it's thread about snake ,Pre wedding pictures and unreasonable threads they will allow it and even bring it to Front Page .That combination was used in France and in China and lives are been saved .WHO ,FDA and NAFDAC ,Some conspiracy goes on.They are more interested in people dying rather than saving lives ,Including the moderators here,They are talking about Approval life are been lost they have nothing to offer to save
So bro, what's the dosage? If person wait for all these government people na death be that o. I also saw the video somewhere recommending those drug combinations. The better we help ourselves before we all die while waiting for their useless research
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by bjtinz: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Hmmmm..

Finally , something intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by bjtinz: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
[s]Oga People are dying all over the World ,Go online and read about The combination been used even though the WHO are not doing anything to check the drugs ,Before my Details Article was removed I wrote my experience about the Covid 19 ,Don't ask me questions as if you don't know what happening in Nigeria ,Is there any other body given the right to test you apart from NCDC ? Am asking you sir ,So I should wait for them and Die right after all attempt to get Tested failed ,Call there Toll free they won't pick .I had dry Cough ,Serious Fever and I could hardly breathe ,There was something like a big load on my chest and I was dying ,A friend I called told me to take that Combination saved my life ,He later told me he read about it online ,So we should stop all these Doubts , Unnecessary sentiments ,Shying away from reality and save lives .True or not ,It's easy WHO, NAFDAC should stop playing with people's life .Oga do you have same symptoms?[/s]

You are sharing unverified information and urging people to self medicate. This is dangerous.

Mods should pls do the needful to this thread

Copy mynd4
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Shelumiel: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
bjtinz:

You are sharing unverified information and urging people to self medicate. This is dangerous.

Mods should pls do the needful to this thread

Copy mynd4
So more people should die on account of verification...abi? You dey mad
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Charleys: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
[b]Maybe[/b]they are trying and it's not working..

Maybe, Doesn't mean it's true
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Charleys: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
I get your point...
it takes over a year for approval. But by then man go done die.
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Dollywood(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank God for your life bro, I know that drug combination works for someone in my street too and he's doing fine now.
Re: Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 by Uyi168: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

Maybe, Doesn't mean it's true
They know best.
Let's not speculate..

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Lady Drags The African Continent / Please Help, I Am Suffering From Back Pain / Scoliosis? Keep Calm, It's Just A Curved Spine! ;-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.