Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,129 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus (433 Views)

See What A Biological Researcher Said About Corona-virus / Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by promisedeco(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
I went to get my hair cut when people in the barbershop were saying things that were ridiculous, funny, and annoying, all at the same time.
Some of the things I heard were:
1. Ronaldo has died. Corona killed him this morning and people all over the world are mourning him.
One went as far as saying that corona should killed him instead of Ronaldo. I was like, JESUS!! smiley

2. The other said that the virus cannot be transmitted. That the government are looting money with it.

3. The barber crowned it all by saying that, the vaccine/cure is in Israel. But they won't give it out without huge about of money.

4. Even if they(Israel) wants to give you the vaccine you'd dress like a prisoner who is about to get executed. The clothe must have a very bold X written on it before they give the person access to their country

My ears heard enough smiley

Share your experience

Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
For me. Its all the conspiracy BS surrounding it. Some dumbass giving us some stories about how China orchestrated the whole thing. Na so e easy to decode things like this.
Very soon dey will say Madagascar in collaboration with Vietnam created malaria. grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by bigt2(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
That it is Kovik one nine birus... undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by SharpJoe: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mine is the way the media fought against the hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and zinc treatment.

Like heck, wait for the trials to get concluded before criticising it.

French government banning the treatment and then unbanning it. shocked
Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by Pierced(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by matrixme(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
cruxgemmata:
For me. Its all the conspiracy BS surrounding it. Some dumbass giving us some stories about how China orchestrated the whole thing. Na so e easy to decode things like this.
Very soon dey will say Madagascar in collaboration with Vietnam created malaria. grin grin
you're the one who is very dumb, obviously. So it originated from Gabonese Monkeys abi? if it didn't come from China.
China obviously knows much more than it is telling about the novel virus. Do you even know what why there is a 'novel' title in the first place?
Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
matrixme:

you're the one who is very dumb, obviously. So it originated from Gabonese Monkeys abi? if it didn't come from China.
China obviously knows much more than it is telling about the novel virus. Do you even know what why there is a 'novel' title in the first place?

Person ask question to tell d ridiculous things u have heard about corona virus. I talk my own jeje, this pig from Madagascar just decided to show himself because na him read books pass, because na him dey follow news pass to spew trash on this post. Instead of this mofo to say his own jeje oooo. Nay my own e don comment on. This life sha.

So because everybody is saying it's orchestrated from china and not natural, so make i believ abi.

Mr idiot respect ursef, u dey vex me right now professor, mr know it all.
Re: COVID-19: Most Ridiculous Things You've Heard About Corona Virus by Fidelismaria: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
shocked

Op

You get mind

So you still get time to barber your hair ?

The most ridiculous thing have heard bout the disease is that it's AUDIO

(1) (Reply)

Condom Shortage Looms As Coronavirus Pandemic Persists / See The Number Of States In Nigeria That Are Currently Free From Coronavirus Pan / Effective Ways To Avoid Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.